PDA

View Full Version : Needs An Elite Crew To Keep Me Motivated

izayamoorman
01-18-2018, 05:39 PM
I been repping for ROHAN but he ain't ever coming back

I feel like I don't get the respect I deserve

I need a crew like CLASSICK or DPS or The Punishers or ANBU BLACK OPS

I know I'm not anything more than just a member of those crews but I'll stay active

MaCc Da G0D
01-18-2018, 06:11 PM
(Hahaha)....(Clears Throat)

KG The Prince
01-18-2018, 06:12 PM
hmmm, Row ?

EtH
01-18-2018, 06:56 PM
Yeah cause your history with crews is stellar buddy.

Louie Dawgs
01-18-2018, 07:05 PM
Quit fucking voting in the tournament with "Voted"

Jesus Christ.

HIGHpothasis
01-18-2018, 07:07 PM
...Lmao. Thread Failed SOOOOO quickly.

Louie Dawgs
01-18-2018, 07:49 PM
Actually, quite fucking voting in general with "Voted", might as well vote with "tldr"

Shodan
01-18-2018, 07:53 PM
Actually, quite fucking voting in general with "Voted", might as well vote with "tldr"

fv gb vb no h8

Subreal
01-18-2018, 07:56 PM
BAT GODS DISCIPLES RECRUITING

Louie Dawgs
01-18-2018, 08:27 PM
fv gb vb no h8

tru OG's vote with "send 8"

HIGHpothasis
01-18-2018, 09:29 PM

This Nigga Is In a Crew With All Of His Multi's. And he Got them In Different Positions Like Certain Parts of Him Are More Important than Others. PWAHAHAHAH!!

Ain't it Funny How NUN of them Mf's Battle?

....(Chuckle)

Subreal
01-18-2018, 09:46 PM
This Nigga Is In a Crew With All Of His Multi's. And he Got them In Different Positions Like Certain Parts of Him Are More Important than Others. PWAHAHAHAH!!

....(Chuckle)

https://i.imgur.com/39r117B.jpg

ILLicitt
01-18-2018, 10:49 PM
Sub, no offense but your crew is awful.

Subreal
01-18-2018, 11:11 PM
Sub, no offense but your crew is awful.

Lol my crew is the best on the site fuck outta here

HIGHpothasis
01-18-2018, 11:44 PM
Lmao. He Doesn't Really Think That He's Just Trying To Cover His Anguish and Tears With a False Sense Of Crew Related Accomplishments. HAHAHAH WHOMPPP

Supsie
01-18-2018, 11:47 PM
sperm

izayamoorman
01-19-2018, 12:06 AM

I used to be in the FVC. I know how to vote. I bet my choices and rates are spot on. Tourney battles don't need any explanation. At least that's how it used to be

Yeah cause your history with crews is stellar buddy.

I left AC's because Phe and I got bigheaded and thought we could run shit on our own. I tried to come back. You let Phe come back. I guess I'm not as good as you said I was

....(Chuckle)

Lmao. I have a bunch of multis floating around (remember The Cryptanalyst?!) and so do you but I'm done using them. I'm me!!!!

I'd for real join cuz I respect ya bars and I'm the only one running this crew. I ain't getting mentored.

Louie Dawgs
01-19-2018, 12:14 PM
lol it's fuck shit to think that any votes regardless of context don't require explanation. Especially in the tournament. Voting doesn't take that long, if you can't spend thirty seconds to write out a decent vote, Jesus Christ...

KG The Prince
01-19-2018, 12:30 PM
What happened to this thread?

HIGHpothasis
01-19-2018, 12:33 PM
lol it's fuck shit to think that any votes regardless of context don't require explanation. Especially in the tournament. Voting doesn't take that long, if you can't spend thirty seconds to write out a decent vote, Jesus Christ...

FAWWWWWWKING FACTS!!

izayamoorman
01-19-2018, 01:17 PM
I don't see why it's such a big deal. It used to be against the rules to give expos in tourney battles because they didn't even want you to hint to who you voted for.

Aggo
01-19-2018, 01:25 PM
Because now you can't see the votes or comments until after you vote so that old way of thinking is outdated and arbitrary. Now in the most prestigious tourneys on the site where people write potentially their hardest and at their highest level feedback and constructive criticism is welcome and paramount to people's elevation.

Fv gb vb is like getting socks on Christmas, but they're your used socks that someone balled up and put on your stocking. Didn't even wrap them shits and make em pretty.

NOBLE
01-19-2018, 01:29 PM
You should leave some type of expo on (especially) tourney battles. Because the stakes are high, people generally would like some type of explanation as to why you voted the way you did. Before, there were concerns about swaying, which is why voters would sometimes conceal their votes or say things like "I think one got it" without specifying anyone in particular. But now that people can't see other people's comments before even voting, there's really no need to do that any more. Imo, it is better to state exactly who you voted for. I sometimes include the rating I gave them, like 6-6 because people can't see mod ratings and being a mod shouldn't give me any special advantage when it comes to voting. I would encourage you to start leaving more expos Zakwon

NOBLE
01-19-2018, 01:33 PM
People should be man enough to both give and receive blunt and direct critique. Stop beating around the bush, folks.

KG The Prince
01-19-2018, 01:36 PM
Well said, well said

Louie Dawgs
01-19-2018, 01:43 PM
The time when leaving a real expo on a battle was considered swaying was a long, long, long ass time ago, possibly even before like 2012. There's literally no negative to cats calling shit the way they really see it now, except for the fact that one of the battlers might be a sensitive pussy and cry about it, to which fuck them.

Bleu
01-19-2018, 01:44 PM

Not to mention votes are already concealed so it's not like you need to hold back on what you say in your expo. This is why I announced the new tourney voting policy before the GC. Last GC we discussed this exact issue and all battlers/mods agreed to explained votes only in tourneys

Louie Dawgs
01-19-2018, 01:50 PM
Also, I didn't really wanna say that much about this in the tournament since I'm still alive and my battle is close, but the whole, "one got it because...ect ect" annoys me because it feels like cats are scared to call out the actual person they are talking about or some shit. Now that votes are hidden until you vote I don't get why people feel the need to conceal like that.