PDA

View Full Version : LBA Championship - Fresh Resolutions '17

Nicholas
12-31-2017, 08:23 PM
http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s171/MasterDeville/s0Ns1d1382908003_zpscc543dd7.png

http://www.starik.name/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/ice.png

The LBA Championship Battle
Nicholas Vs Seul (via no-show)

-------------------------------------------------------------

The Number One Contendership Battle
Stachio 22% Vs Jimmy Hoffa 78% (https://www.letsbeef.com/battle_details.php?section=lb&id=671584)

-------------------------------------------------------------

Miles Uzi Vs ONO (via no-show)

Relentless420 Vs Fizzy B (via no-show)

Battles are to be sent by the 26th of January, and replied to by 28th.
All battles are one minute written acapellas except the title match which is two minutes.
Left sends to right.

Lockhart
12-31-2017, 09:10 PM
Good luck Stachio

KG The Prince
01-01-2018, 11:08 AM
Looks mad

The Ghost of Freak
01-01-2018, 11:37 AM
I would say the same to you JimmyHoffa , but I don't think you need it. For me its all about whether I'm motivated to take the appropriate time to write something good. Hopefully I am and do, but either way you probably have a pretty good chance of beating me.

Lockhart
01-01-2018, 12:34 PM
I would say the same to you JimmyHoffa , but I don't think you need it. For me its all about whether I'm motivated to take the appropriate time to write something good. Hopefully I am and do, but either way you probably have a pretty good chance of beating me.

Gotta have more faith in yourself than that, man. Hopefully you are motivated to face me.

Miles Uzi
01-02-2018, 11:57 AM
Nice. Gluck guy.

The Ghost of Freak
01-15-2018, 11:15 AM
Jimmy Hoffa , are you up for 2 minutes? If not, thats okay.

Lockhart
01-15-2018, 12:23 PM
Jimmy Hoffa , are you up for 2 minutes? If not, thats okay.

2 minutes is fine with me.

---------- Post added at 09:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:21 AM ----------

Also, with Seul winning the LBA Title, does that mean he has to face both Nicholas AND Miles Uzi now? If so, that's kind of cool, but I'm sure that would be hard to pull off.

Seul
01-15-2018, 12:41 PM
Also, with Seul winning the LBA Title, does that mean he has to face both Nicholas AND Miles Uzi now? If so, that's kind of cool, but I'm sure that would be hard to pull off.

I asked Nicholas about this, he said he'd update the thread but ain't seen him on much.

Nicholas
01-15-2018, 04:22 PM
Yes, sorry guys. I've been pre-occupied IRL. Bape MC KG YC Flawless Q will anyone stand in to face Miles Uzi ?

Seul
01-15-2018, 07:54 PM
ONO said he awaiting his Mic, should be delivered to him some time soon. Seeing as this don't start until end of the month, he may be able to participate. ONO to confirm.

Reckless Lee
01-15-2018, 08:15 PM
Yes, sorry guys. I've been pre-occupied IRL. Bape MC KG YC Flawless Q will anyone stand in to face Miles Uzi ? up

Line em up bro :guns: I want in on this text?

Lockhart
01-16-2018, 12:32 AM
up

Line em up bro :guns: I want in on this text?

This is audio, not text.

Mech
01-16-2018, 12:49 AM
I got the mic in. sign me up for battle wit uzi.

Nicholas
01-16-2018, 05:48 AM
I got the mic in. sign me up for battle wit uzi.

Perfect, you're in.

YC
01-16-2018, 05:26 PM
If anyone pulls out just lmk I'll be a replacement .

Mech
01-17-2018, 05:09 PM
If anyone pulls out just lmk I'll be a replacement .

OOOOOoooohhh. Y C in da house son

Óðinn
01-18-2018, 07:37 AM
Keep me posted on this... as i tend to forget. I'll drop some votes :high:

Student
01-18-2018, 02:54 PM
These battles though...

https://media1.tenor.com/images/9ea3353a57adc69369677c9be60ec69d/tenor.gif?itemid=3475100

Miles Uzi
01-19-2018, 01:26 PM
Aight den

Nicholas
01-26-2018, 01:46 PM
I'm not gonna make deadline. YC you want to step in?

YC
01-26-2018, 03:15 PM
Yeah I got you run it up Nicholas

---------- Post added at 03:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:13 PM ----------

What's the deadline ?

Nicholas
01-26-2018, 03:20 PM
Yeah I got you run it up Nicholas

---------- Post added at 03:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:13 PM ----------

What's the deadline ?

The end of the day. However realistically if you can get it sent to Seul within the next 48 hours then that's cool w/ me.

YC
01-26-2018, 03:21 PM
Alright I'll get it done .

Seul
01-26-2018, 05:19 PM
Hmm, now I have to re-do my whole shit. Coulda' told us a bit earlier, no Nicholas?

EDIT: I had plans tonight, and i'm not backing outta them to start writing all day. I am expecting an extension. I don't have any issue with battling @YC

EDIT: If you can't make a deadline on the day of, when the fuck was it okay to hand off the battle to someone else - that's a loss for you, and a win for me... isn't that one of the +'s for having the battle sent to me? I always had to send every LBA match i've had an never missed a deadline. Also, shouldn't the battle be given to someone who worked their way up the card, and is currently sitting in the #1 Contenders position. Not someone that wasn't even on the card to begin with? It's not like he called me out or anything.

I don't know, this shit seems hella off to me.

Nicholas
01-26-2018, 05:34 PM
Hmm, now I have to re-do my whole shit. Coulda' told us a bit earlier, no Nicholas?

EDIT: I had plans tonight, and i'm not backing outta them to start writing all day. I am expecting an extension. I don't have any issue with battling @YC.

Sorry Seul. My bad. Don't scrap that we'll get one in at a later date. Happy to grant an extension.

Seul
01-26-2018, 05:41 PM
Nah, what about this part of my message?

EDIT: If you can't make a deadline on the day of, when the fuck was it okay to hand off the battle to someone else - that's a loss for you, and a win for me... isn't that one of the +'s for having the battle sent to me? I always had to send every LBA match i've had an never missed a deadline. Also, shouldn't the battle be given to someone who worked their way up the card, and is currently sitting in the #1 Contenders position. Not someone that wasn't even on the card to begin with? It's not like he called me out or anything.

YC
01-26-2018, 05:43 PM
So am I writing or nah? Nicholas idc ill battle next month up the card Seul can't hide for long 4-0

Seul
01-26-2018, 05:47 PM
Honestly,

Imma do what the rest of you fuckers do, and take a no-show win. There's always some weird shit going on around deadline day of LBA matches. I ain't allowing it on this one. I will see the #1 CONTENDER of this card on next months card.

EDIT: @YC, lmao bruh if you want, send me 2 mins off LBA card and we will do our own battle regularly. I ain't afraid of battling you. Your the king of taking no show wins, so if anything - you should understand.

Óðinn
01-26-2018, 05:57 PM
Nicholas... what the fucks this shady shit? lmfao... you can't show, then that's an L for you via no show. Simple. Seul takes the W. (nothing against YC at all, don't even know the guy).... He can sign up for next months card and battle his way up like the others are.

Can't come in on deadline day and just say 'i'm not going to be able to drop, here, i'll give my spot to someone who's not even on the card'... Seriously dude, that's all types of wrong.

Also.... STAFF ARE NOT TO ENTER TOURNAMENTS/EVENTS THAT THEY ARE RUNNING!!!

^Basic Mod-ish right there.... :high:

YC
01-26-2018, 05:58 PM
I took one the rest I defended I will battle you for 2 mins don't be too hype knowing damn well if I didn't give y'all the title you outta everyone wouldn't touch it easy work jimmys gonna body you then imma get that bitch back havent took a l since april . Seul

The Ghost of Freak
01-26-2018, 09:39 PM
I took one the rest I defended I will battle you for 2 mins don't be too hype knowing damn well if I didn't give y'all the title you outta everyone wouldn't touch it easy work jimmys gonna body you then imma get that bitch back havent took a l since april . Seul

Ooooo dang YC ... just assume I'm gonna take the L. :(

Seul
01-26-2018, 09:57 PM

Send the battle, regular battle off LBA. Imma turn you out like a pimp does his best bitch.

The Ghost of Freak
01-27-2018, 12:08 AM
I bet only one battle will fire on this card.... smh.

YC
01-27-2018, 12:34 AM
Ooooo dang YC ... just assume I'm gonna take the L. :(
Lmao my b bro no offense forgot all about y'all battle never really read the headlines .

---------- Post added at 12:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:33 AM ----------

@seul why would I battle you 2 mins off the card you sound like a real hoe outchea boy scared to lose something ? Lol

The Ghost of Freak
01-27-2018, 12:41 AM
YC , its all good homie, I figured you didnt know. It should be a good battle when it drops.

Rai
01-27-2018, 02:01 AM

I remember a scheme battle where you got beat 😎

YC
01-27-2018, 02:24 AM
I remember a scheme battle where you got beat 😎

Shhhh ctfu I'm talking bout in regular league but you got me schemes ain't my best forte .

Nicholas
01-27-2018, 03:44 AM
OK. Seul gets a no-show win. Although I'm not gonna say I'm not disappointed. I thought Seul was a stand up guy and this was for the better of the card. This is just ducking YC imo, if it's anything else then accept it as a callout battle.

Also.... STAFF ARE NOT TO ENTER TOURNAMENTS/EVENTS THAT THEY ARE RUNNING!!!

^Basic Mod-ish right there.... :high:

No, this isn't basic mod ish. Mods have entered tournaments they're running for years. This is some BS Rant clings to.

Seul
01-27-2018, 04:13 AM
bruh, YC ducked Babylon so he could keep his flames, YC woulda got fucking bodied lmfao with his xmen lines...hahahaa Nicholas you had 10 days to write for me and you didn't, shut the fuck up. both you faggots will get bodied. Nicholas, don't talk about "to better the card". If you gave a single fuck you would of wrote for me. You butt hurt over being called a fucking biter so you ghosted, you only logging in now to do your bare minimum as a mod and keep the card moving. I know shit that won't help your biting case, so watch your fucking mouth. YC, send the battle off LBA before I give your baby mother another pregnancy to deal with. Bunch of pussies, one faggot with played material and the other with a fucking wannabe RULE accent, biting anything across his fucking path. I can't believe I am dealing with these fake ass fucks after a night out. You guys are true retards. Nicholas, if you could do your job properly, you can see that if ANYONE deserves a title match, it isn't some fuck that just came outta no where. You chose YC cause of what? Show me some probable cause of your actions, there isn't. You winged it, hoping no one would notice this fucking unprofessionalism.

Row
01-27-2018, 09:09 AM
lol damn!

on the real Seul , would you except a callout battle for your title? yknow that shit is allowed, its just up to you to accept or decline

KG The Prince
01-27-2018, 09:55 AM
damn, y'all look like you done just got trolled by Rohaan or some shit lol

Óðinn
01-27-2018, 11:13 AM
No, this isn't basic mod ish. Mods have entered tournaments they're running for years. This is some BS Rant clings to.

Really.....:confused: Can you provide me with proof of a Mod participating in a tournament that they were running? :high::fail:

Edit: Not needed. Genuinely thought it was i concrete that staff shouldn't participate in tourneys they're running. My memory seems to be foggy.... my bad. :high:

Nicholas
01-27-2018, 02:52 PM
bruh, YC ducked Babylon so he could keep his flames, YC woulda got fucking bodied lmfao with his xmen lines...hahahaa Nicholas you had 10 days to write for me and you didn't, shut the fuck up. both you faggots will get bodied. Nicholas, don't talk about "to better the card". If you gave a single fuck you would of wrote for me. You butt hurt over being called a fucking biter so you ghosted, you only logging in now to do your bare minimum as a mod and keep the card moving. I know shit that won't help your biting case, so watch your fucking mouth. YC, send the battle off LBA before I give your baby mother another pregnancy to deal with. Bunch of pussies, one faggot with played material and the other with a fucking wannabe RULE accent, biting anything across his fucking path. I can't believe I am dealing with these fake ass fucks after a night out. You guys are true retards. Nicholas, if you could do your job properly, you can see that if ANYONE deserves a title match, it isn't some fuck that just came outta no where. You chose YC cause of what? Show me some probable cause of your actions, there isn't. You winged it, hoping no one would notice this fucking unprofessionalism.

Can't be bothered to get into the juvenile insult match. Let's not act like YC is some random newbie. He's two-time LBA Champion and was champ for the majority of 2017. You also lost to him in that year. If you're not ducking him then accept it as a callout battle with the title on the line.

Seul
01-27-2018, 04:49 PM
Sure. YC ill start picking out the casket. What are the new dates Nicholas for deadlines.

EDIT: Nicholas is still a retard for that whack stunt he pulled, lets get that clear. I thought the others were tripping when he was singled out all the time. I was mistaken.

YC
01-27-2018, 05:22 PM
Youre from missiauga Canada you ain't gon do shit softer then a fucking mcgriddle bitch talk about your pokemon we don't wanna hear no gun bars with that bitch was voice you got 4-0

Nicholas
01-27-2018, 05:35 PM
Sure. YC ill start picking out the casket. What are the new dates Nicholas for deadlines.

EDIT: Nicholas is still a retard for that whack stunt he pulled, lets get that clear. I thought the others were tripping when he was singled out all the time. I was mistaken.

Yeah, I'm a real retard for trying to get a battle on the card. *Rolls Eyes* Real champions want battles, they're not interested in racking up no-show wins because they know that means jack shit. This is my last month as LBA mod, consult whoever takes over for callout deadline dates.

Seul
01-27-2018, 06:02 PM
I took the battle, what are you talking about? I understand your head was in a good place for trying to get it to go down, but regardless of that fact - it was poorly handled on the deadline day, without even consulting me. I think messaging me about it should be the minimum requirement, before moving forward with anything else. Why are you making that sound like its a bizzare thing?

Nicholas
01-27-2018, 07:19 PM
I took the battle, what are you talking about? I understand your head was in a good place for trying to get it to go down, but regardless of that fact - it was poorly handled on the deadline day, without even consulting me. I think messaging me about it should be the minimum requirement, before moving forward with anything else. Why are you making that sound like its a bizzare thing?

Clearly my expectations of people are too high in future I'll message to check if the champ wants to battle or get the free ride. As a side note, the whole PPV format is based on MMA where last minute substitutions are a fairly regular occurrence.

Seul
01-27-2018, 08:07 PM
If you were able to extend the deadline for me and YC, then you could of extended it for yourself (i would of agreed) and we coulda battled.

Im done with this anyways, i'm not one to have on-going feuds with other members. I expressed how I felt at the time. Peace.

Mech
01-27-2018, 09:05 PM
Miles Uzi didnt even post his verse before his LBA deadline. Im ready to throw down right fuckin now. Where do I stand in this?? ONO=MECH

Fizzy B
01-28-2018, 03:30 AM
That said, did Relentless420 bro did you submit something? Will I get a notification when something is posted? :)

Mech
01-28-2018, 02:50 PM
Man this is wack

Lockhart
01-28-2018, 05:54 PM
https://www.letsbeef.com/battle_details.php?id=671584&section=lb Freek vs Jimmy Hoffa is OPEN FOR VOTES. Vote it up Mech YC Shodan OH MY GOD MC KG Coffin Dodger Hummer Row Rai Nicholas Aggo NOBLE

Miles Uzi
01-29-2018, 12:14 PM
Ayo first off I thought deadline was the 30th, I don’t be on here every day. Second the site makes me record on it but won’t let me on the phone. I got your shitty battle done and I’ll send it to whoever if they can get the shit to work.

---------- Post added at 12:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:10 PM ----------

If there’s a way to upload an mp3 lmk

---------- Post added at 12:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:13 PM ----------

Fuckit I’ll record it on my Mac if I brought it with me

Miles Uzi
01-29-2018, 07:33 PM
I’ll have it done tomorrow if ur still down. I honestly thought I had more time but I’ll writr up something to cook with. I’ve written this entire thing about 6 times and keep deleting it cuz it’s over a minute but I gotchu Mech

Seul
01-29-2018, 10:42 PM
Which mod is taking over LBA since Nicholas retired from it?
Aggo, NOBLE, Dirty Work, OSKAR, Clippy Clip

Rant
01-29-2018, 11:29 PM
Edit: Not needed. Genuinely thought it was i concrete that staff shouldn't participate in tourneys they're running.

They shouldn't. They do, though.

---------- Post added at 11:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:28 PM ----------

Keep my name out of your mouth, cuck.

NOBLE
01-29-2018, 11:41 PM
Which mod is taking over LBA since Nicholas retired from it?
Aggo, NOBLE, Dirty Work, OSKAR, Clippy Clip

Tentatively, it'll be Aggo but I'll be helping a bit.

Seul
01-30-2018, 12:08 AM
Tentatively, it'll be Aggo but I'll be helping a bit.

Noted, thanks.

Nicholas
01-30-2018, 04:57 AM
Keep my name out of your mouth, cuck.

Why are you still online? Not one person here likes you. You had three friends on this whole site and you managed to lose every one of them. Ghost.

Rant
01-30-2018, 09:50 AM
Why are you still online? Not one person here likes you. You had three friends on this whole site and you managed to lose every one of them. Ghost.

Which oronym site did you plagiarize this post from?

The Ghost of Freak
01-30-2018, 04:36 PM

Actually I'm Rant 's friend. I've got nothing against you Nick, besides not updating the LBA History post and no showing this card and generally not liking my style for some reason, otherwise you seem fine. Just thought I would acknowledge the inaccuracy of the quote.

Nicholas
01-30-2018, 04:55 PM
Actually I'm Rant 's friend. I've got nothing against you Nick, besides not updating the LBA History post and no showing this card and generally not liking my style for some reason, otherwise you seem fine. Just thought I would acknowledge the inaccuracy of the quote.

I stand corrected. He has one friend. Not sure why you think I don't like your style. I haven't updated the post yet but I'm not the only moderator on this site.

The Ghost of Freak
01-30-2018, 05:09 PM
Nicholas noted. You are much more attentive to users than some of the less active mods atm. Who would you recommend me reaching out to get that post updated?

Nicholas
01-30-2018, 05:22 PM
Nicholas noted. You are much more attentive to users than some of the less active mods atm. Who would you recommend me reaching out to get that post updated?

Mature post. Props. I would do it myself but I'm just so work saturated at the moment. I know it might not seem that way as I post here daily but this is literally me clicking on the forums, 'New Forum Posts' and taking 30 seconds to respond then logging off again. NOBLE could you fix this up for Freek? You're the person I most trust to stick to the format and not fuck up the thread although theoretically an easy task historically people have got it shamefully wrong.

The Ghost of Freak
01-30-2018, 06:16 PM
FREEK V LOCK HOFFA

https://www.letsbeef.com/battle_details.php?section=lb&id=671584

Row
01-30-2018, 11:23 PM
^ ask oskar

NOBLE
01-30-2018, 11:53 PM
Where is the LBA history post?

Fizzy B
01-31-2018, 12:20 AM
Regarding my battle, do I submit anything or is the battle off since Relentless420 hasn’t posted anything?

Seul
01-31-2018, 01:20 AM
Regarding my battle, do I submit anything or is the battle off since Relentless420 hasn’t posted anything?

It would count as a no-show loss for Relentless420 and a victory for yourself.

Nicholas
01-31-2018, 07:04 AM
Where is the LBA history post?

Letsbeef Statistics section.

Student
05-08-2018, 05:39 PM
Updated / Closing this thread.

RULE
02-05-2020, 01:13 PM
adde.d