PDA

View Full Version : My LB resolution for 2018

Louie Dawgs
12-29-2017, 04:47 PM
is to lay off all the gay jokes and shit in my bars.

That shit played a decade ago when I first started, but I'm way too old for this shit now and honestly calling people faggots and shit over the internet feels a lot less to me like I'm dissing someone in a battle, and a lot more like I'm some 14 year old Trump supporting wannabe edgelord.

In honesty I'm one of the worst here at relying on the same topics that people have been using on here for years, talking about killing the other person, and talking about how gay they are. Shit is honestly kinda weak at this point, and we should think about writing some more original shit. I have a couple battles I wrote this week that still has that stuff, but I'm going to try to move away from it. Just a thought.

Subreal
12-29-2017, 04:50 PM
what if they are a faggot like Bnas?

Louie Dawgs
12-29-2017, 04:55 PM
what if they are a faggot like Bnas?

Sometimes you gotta let the special ed kids off the hook.

HIGHpothasis
12-29-2017, 05:28 PM
Lmao. People Act Like 'Calling Someone Gay' Means They Can't Rap. Asap Rocky Is Openly Bisexual and He's Beastly Wit It. 2018 they Gone Have to Find Another Angle.

Esso
12-29-2017, 05:32 PM
is to lay off all the gay jokes and shit in my bars.

That shit played a decade ago when I first started, but I'm way too old for this shit now and honestly calling people faggots and shit over the internet feels a lot less to me like I'm dissing someone in a battle, and a lot more like I'm some 14 year old Trump supporting wannabe edgelord.

In honesty I'm one of the worst here at relying on the same topics that people have been using on here for years, talking about killing the other person, and talking about how gay they are. Shit is honestly kinda weak at this point, and we should think about writing some more original shit. I have a couple battles I wrote this week that still has that stuff, but I'm going to try to move away from it. Just a thought.

Gay bars aren't original....but theres always a place for just point blank calling opponents faggot in the context of battle. And there's 6 million ways to die....choose one.....

...that you havent used yet and write about that. Its battle rap, sorta....just the nature of it

Shodan
12-29-2017, 05:39 PM
"Gay bars aren't original" is a patently wrong claim. Well, I mean, calling your opponent gay or queer or a faggot is unoriginal by itself, but there's still room to put an original spin on a homosexuality-related concept.

Louie Dawgs
12-29-2017, 05:41 PM
I mean I guess, it just feels lame to me anymore.

HIGHpothasis
12-29-2017, 05:43 PM
"Gay bars aren't original" is a patently wrong claim. Well, I mean, calling your opponent gay or queer or a faggot is unoriginal by itself, but there's still room to put an original spin on a homosexuality-related concept.

So You Gone Respond to My Sent Bars This Year Or Keep Ducking? I beat u Once but that Wasn't Enuff For me. I Need 5 Wins Off of u Before I Feel Sufficiently Adequate..

Nicholas
12-29-2017, 05:45 PM
Love this thread. I haven't really spoke about it but I've definitely tried to move away from stuff I wouldn't say in real life or don't actually believe. I'm definitely not 100% successful yet but I can live with it much more.

Plus, insulting someone for a quality they actually have is 100x more effective than generic violent or discriminatory bars. For example dissing Shodan for his computer-like delivery or dissing Rant for pretending he's some hotshot forensics guy. The list goes on. Part of the skill involved in this is having the creativity to find interesting angles to attack your opponent, the more personal the better.

Shodan
12-29-2017, 05:49 PM
So You Gone Respond to My Sent Bars This Year Or Keep Ducking? I beat u Once but that Wasn't Enuff For me. I Need 5 Wins Off of u Before I Feel Sufficiently Adequate..

Oh shit, I forgot that you sent me bars. Lmao

Esso
12-29-2017, 06:18 PM

I put gay bars in the same category as white jokes, mom bars, and fucked your bitch bars...low hanging fruit...the topic itself no matter what spin you put on it is rudimentary.
Calling someone a faggot, not gay or queer, but faggot...thats not creative but its more a putdown that you use for emphasis like bitch, motherfucker, asshole, etc.

Aggo
12-29-2017, 06:27 PM
Yeah, I agree with this. It is, however, tough to come up with original personals in this setting. Most of you are completely anonymous to me outside of this site, and the things I know of you from within this closed system are very minimal. Because of that I am forced to resort to unoriginal angles and call people a faggot sometimes. I'm just gonna do it in a way that's never been done before, if possible. For example the LGBTQ bar in my nick battle. That shit would only work in that specific lb tourny, and none of you faggots thought of it first.

Subreal
12-29-2017, 06:44 PM
Lmao. People Act Like 'Calling Someone Gay' Means They Can't Rap. Asap Rocky Is Openly Bisexual and He's Beastly Wit It. 2018 they Gone Have to Find Another Angle.

ASAP ROCKY isn't bisexual or gay. All you do is make up shit. you are dumb as fuck.

Student
12-29-2017, 07:15 PM
It's spelled A$AP Rocky? come on people

EtH
12-30-2017, 04:48 AM
Love this thread. I haven't really spoke about it but I've definitely tried to move away from stuff I wouldn't say in real life or don't actually believe. I'm definitely not 100% successful yet but I can live with it much more.

Plus, insulting someone for a quality they actually have is 100x more effective than generic violent or discriminatory bars. For example dissing Shodan for his computer-like delivery or dissing Rant for pretending he's some hotshot forensics guy. The list goes on. Part of the skill involved in this is having the creativity to find interesting angles to attack your opponent, the more personal the better.

If everyones doing it I'm not special anymore :(

Louie Dawgs
12-30-2017, 05:07 AM
Yeah, I agree with this. It is, however, tough to come up with original personals in this setting. Most of you are completely anonymous to me outside of this site, and the things I know of you from within this closed system are very minimal. Because of that I am forced to resort to unoriginal angles and call people a faggot sometimes. I'm just gonna do it in a way that's never been done before, if possible. For example the LGBTQ bar in my nick battle. That shit would only work in that specific lb tourny, and none of you faggots thought of it first.

This is true, which is part of the reason why I'm going to continue (at least for now) relying on gunplay bars. I know they can get ridiculous, but you do have to have some level of generic filler on here as it's hard (especially for someone like me that's never around) to have a lot of good personals. I'm getting close enough to 30 and work a white collar job, it's time for me to give up calling people faggots and shit over the internet.

EtH
12-30-2017, 05:32 AM
Calling someone gay > gunbars

Rant
12-30-2017, 05:36 AM

https://i.imgur.com/3uB2u09.png

Here's this from 2013, when I was asked to speak with the FBI.

https://i.imgur.com/lo0gbeb.png

Here's me accurately discerning the disposal location of Hannah Graham 10 days prior to her discovery. Sent to the Chief of Police in the area of the crime.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Hannah_Graham

Nicholas
12-30-2017, 06:02 AM
https://i.imgur.com/3uB2u09.png

Here's this from 2013, when I was asked to speak with the FBI.

https://i.imgur.com/lo0gbeb.png

Here's me accurately discerning the disposal location of Hannah Graham 10 days prior to her discovery. Sent to the Chief of Police in the area of the crime.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Hannah_Graham

Great, you've narrowed it down to two possibilities.

1) Those screenshots are bullshit
2) You're the most unprofessional detective of all time.

Either way you're a douche.

Rant
12-30-2017, 06:06 AM
Great, you've narrowed it down to two possibilities.

1) Those screenshots are bullshit
2) You're the most unprofessional detective of all time.

Either way you're a douche.

:D