PDA

View Full Version : Nominee: Bleu

Nicholas
12-20-2017, 04:12 PM
Bleu has recently grasped the no.2 spot in the Greatest Champions (https://www.letsbeef.com/forums/showthread.php?t=128666) thread overtaking RULE. This is particularly impressive as he hasn't got a HOF title which carries 5 points, which incidentally would push him to the no. 1 spot over UA to become the Greatest Champion to ever grace the site. The G.O.A.T as far as competition on LB is concerned. Whilst he has had huge success on both sides of the site and could eventually claim a position in both this and the Text Battle Hall of Fame. I'm nominating him here in the Audio Battle HOF as that's where he has had most of his tournament wins.

So, I leave it up to you. Should Bleu be inducted into the Audio Battle HOF?

Aggo
12-20-2017, 04:47 PM
100%

Text too really.

Lockhart
12-20-2017, 04:56 PM
Not even up for debate. It was just a question of when he got in.

Seul
12-20-2017, 05:22 PM
Bleu's nice w/ it.

Bape
12-20-2017, 05:39 PM
goat. get him in, even tho hes whack af

Subreal
12-21-2017, 12:13 AM
Yeah Bleu is a monster. I remember before he got them titles when we had a lil beef a couple years ago and did a little 8 line battle and I got beat lol.

EtH
12-21-2017, 03:06 AM
I wish youd stop nominating and inducting new people before finishing the massive backlog.

RULE
12-21-2017, 03:27 AM
Bleu has recently grasped the no.2 spot in the Greatest Champions (https://www.letsbeef.com/forums/showthread.php?t=128666) thread overtaking RULE.

For this my answer is no.

jk easy yes.

Nicholas
12-21-2017, 09:13 AM
I wish youd stop nominating and inducting new people before finishing the massive backlog.

I would personally rather get everyone that is worthy inducted so I know which threads I have to complete - that's just my way of working. I like to get it down on paper. I would like to get the HOF threads up more frequently but doing them is very time consuming and everyone I've approached for help has been less than forthcoming (yourself included). Which means it's even more labour intensive as I have to research more especially if I don't know the person particularly well.

That's not to say they won't get done but I have to find the time to devote three or four hours to a thread. That's difficult when you're juggling life as well.

Seul
12-21-2017, 11:52 AM
I'm surprised everyone giving Nicholas such a hard time when hes doing so much lmao.

Ya'll wonder why the site is so backlogged and shit, you run the people doing shit out of the site.

I'm sure you have a million and one reasons on why he's a bad mod, in-fact y'all created a thread for it, but Nicholas has done more on the site within the last month then all the other mods combined for the last three.

This is coming from someone who has never spoke to Nicholas once, just for the record.

Student
12-21-2017, 03:04 PM
I still think it's lame he deleted his original account but yeah of course, nobody gets 6 titles being a shitty battler, dude's got talent - throw him in there.

KG The Prince
12-21-2017, 03:04 PM
I'm surprised everyone giving Nicholas such a hard time when hes doing so much lmao.

Ya'll wonder why the site is so backlogged and shit, you run the people doing shit out of the site.

I'm sure you have a million and one reasons on why he's a bad mod, in-fact y'all created a thread for it, but Nicholas has done more on the site within the last month then all the other mods combined for the last three.

This is coming from someone who has never spoke to Nicholas once, just for the record.

so true :hah:

Bleu
12-21-2017, 03:53 PM
I still think it's lame he deleted his original account but yeah of course, nobody gets 6 titles being a shitty battler, dude's got talent - throw him in there.

Same though :o :grass::high:

Bleu
12-21-2017, 03:58 PM
Nicholas has done more on the site within the last month then all the other mods combined for the last three.

False

EtH
12-21-2017, 04:10 PM
They wont get done Nick. You'll get bored and itll end up someone like bleu gets hof after 5mins waiting and top notch waits another 7 years

Lockhart
12-21-2017, 04:21 PM
They wont get done Nick. You'll get bored and itll end up someone like bleu gets hof after 5mins waiting and top notch waits another 7 years

Top Notch already got inducted.

Nicholas
12-21-2017, 04:23 PM

I did Top Notchs thread ages ago. Help me out and we'll get it done twice as quick.

Bleu
12-21-2017, 05:07 PM

Help the guy out with the ones who are awaiting induction you LetsBeef encyclopedia you

EtH
12-21-2017, 07:18 PM
Why are we zeroing in on the obviously unresearched example? My point is that there's loads waiting to be inducted, so why add more and just do them?

Nick, you're saying it'll take you a bit of research. Cool. Fine. How the fuck does anyone else do it if you quit? Legit me and Just C quit the HOF because RULE dumped it on us and refused to do any entries for guys we didn't care about (like Felon and Syco C and shit).

It's cool to put the effort in...but you may as well direct it in the way it should go.

YC
01-11-2018, 07:59 PM
Bleu got my vote bruh's a beast need to take a break so I can get these orange titles though lmao

Erupt da Monsta
01-11-2018, 09:45 PM
Why are we zeroing in on the obviously unresearched example? My point is that there's loads waiting to be inducted, so why add more and just do them?

Nick, you're saying it'll take you a bit of research. Cool. Fine. How the fuck does anyone else do it if you quit? Legit me and Just C quit the HOF because RULE dumped it on us and refused to do any entries for guys we didn't care about (like Felon and Syco C and shit).

It's cool to put the effort in...but you may as well direct it in the way it should go.

You literally cant please this nigga.... He does nothing for the HOF, cries when nothing is done for it, then cries when something is done for it when its not done the way he thinks it should be, yet wants to do nothing for it.

mannnnn stfu Eth.

lllllllllllll
01-12-2018, 10:00 AM
Hell yeah he deserve it.

Mech
01-21-2018, 10:41 AM
<~~~~ (A Noob Paying Attention In The Background)

Óðinn
01-21-2018, 10:54 AM
Doubt dude would have any space left to put in the html code for another title lol

The Ghost of Freak
01-24-2018, 11:33 PM
You my boi Bleu! - I vote yes.