PDA

View Full Version : New to here

Miles Uzi
12-15-2017, 09:56 AM
But not new to this. I came over after watching how badly Jah got roasted on OTBVA. Been battling off and on since I was 12. A bit older now. I'm not well known, or known to be well. Take your pick. I feel pretty sick.

I write different. Most people say that, but if you look at the aforementioned website at some of my battles, (AKA Jerry, FKA Miles Higher), I take concepts differently. Might be due to my upbringing. Just looking to bring some heat to the board, call me the torch bearer. Nice to meet/beat you. No hands on approach, unless I'm touching keys like Pablo.

---------- Post added at 09:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:55 AM ----------

And I battle in every format. Text and audio. Only recently started recording, battle wise, but someone shoot me a text battle if you want, I'll get to it during work.

lllllllllllll
12-15-2017, 10:03 AM
Erupt to thread to claim this L

Aggo
12-15-2017, 10:07 AM
Welcome, fam.

Miles Uzi
12-15-2017, 10:30 AM
Preesh, Aggo. I'll be sure to make LB proud with some close encounters of the nerd kind.

---------- Post added at 10:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:09 AM ----------

@Son of Dubai - Yeah it was pretty bad lol. He wanted to battle Craig, which personally I have never seen battle but always see him get set up for battles. I'm literally one of the only folks who never no-show for any battle on the site. I've even recorded some battles from my desk at work lol. Looking forward to seeing what this board has to offer.

Miami
12-22-2017, 05:05 PM
creg good af but not in that format thats considered dope here imo.

---------- Post added at 05:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:03 PM ----------

god damnit miles im gonna have to spend all weekend judging battles now so i can have the damn credits ahead of time i cant leave you out here dolo.

ROOGANG.

Student
12-22-2017, 06:35 PM
Welcome UZi "100 Hundred" Miles & Running