PDA

View Full Version : LBA Sign Ups December

Nicholas
11-30-2017, 05:34 PM
You know the drill, stick your name down....

- Shodan
- Rai
- YC
-
-
-
-
-

Shodan
11-30-2017, 05:40 PM
Let's go

YC
11-30-2017, 06:45 PM
Don't need to sign up but u know I'm in

Rai
11-30-2017, 07:49 PM
Yup...

The Ghost of Freak
11-30-2017, 09:16 PM
I probably should... but its such a commitment .... not that I have ever no showed... I take a loss and use some old trash bars before I no show... right Rai ;)

Rai
12-01-2017, 05:34 AM
I probably should... but its such a commitment .... not that I have ever no showed... I take a loss and use some old trash bars before I no show... right Rai ;)

You would have taken this L anyways Holmes. But yeah next time don't rush it.

The Ghost of Freak
12-01-2017, 09:49 AM
You would have taken this L anyways Holmes. But yeah next time don't rush it.

You've grown quite a bit.... as far as your head.... keep it on your shoulders... your shit still stinks like everyone else's.... I literally threw together old bars and stupid shit I jotted down. You didn't really battle me. It wasn't rushed, I didn't even try.

---------- Post added at 10:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:41 AM ----------

Plus when I do try, I still don't care as much as you and certainly do not put in as much time and effort,...and, yet, still seem to compete with the best on the website. Maybe because i developed my own style... I know that is a difficult concept. So, maybe instead of being a cocky cock you could be one less shitty asshat on this website that doesn't mean shit to anybody in real life. *Mic Drop *

Rai
12-01-2017, 11:28 AM
Lol I was just fucking with you. I enjoy "putting time and effort" into my raps. And ps you don't compete with the best on the site, you lost to Bleu in my book, simply got lucky, as you and I both know he had a better verse. Just saying.

The Ghost of Freak
12-01-2017, 11:55 AM
Lol I was just fucking with you. I enjoy "putting time and effort" into my raps. And ps you don't compete with the best on the site, you lost to Bleu in my book, simply got lucky, as you and I both know he had a better verse. Just saying.

I didnt say I won against the best. I said I competed with the best, which is verifiable. I've gone close percentages or had vet votes on important battles, even if I did lose. (Final Word, Nicholas, Manhattan, Bleu, YC, the list goes on...) I've never pretended to be the best, because I do this for fun and don't really care about the competition that much. I get an audience on most battles so that is enough satisfaction.

---------- Post added at 12:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:48 PM ----------

I also limit my time on LB because I really don't like battle rap that much. I freestyle on discord and tinychat, or even have gone and participated inlive cyphers in my cities ... or just do other hobbies that make LB secondary. I have relationships, a salaried position, a dog, and go to 12 Step meetings... LB is a small addition to my life in the scheme of things and I feel pretty good about that. Next time we battle the percentage will be closer that's a guarantee.

Rai
12-01-2017, 12:52 PM
Fo sure. Would like to do that sometime again

Nicholas
12-02-2017, 01:14 PM
Bape you wanna put our battle on the card? Stachio we could use your sign up if you're on the fence

Rai
12-02-2017, 06:31 PM
Nich. Why won't you battle me? I've asked numerous times. Lemme know

Nicholas
12-03-2017, 05:00 AM
Nich. Why won't you battle me? I've asked numerous times. Lemme know

I asked to battle you on the LBA card like a week ago and you never replied? We can get a battle in in either format just lemme know what you wanna do.

Rai
12-03-2017, 12:06 PM
Rather text battle you Nicholas
16 scheme I'll send.

Nicholas
12-03-2017, 01:10 PM
Rather text battle you Nicholas
16 scheme I'll send.

Sounds good, minus the scheme - that's not my thing. 16 is cool though.

Relentless420
12-23-2017, 02:04 AM
i want in

Nicholas
12-23-2017, 05:44 AM
i want in

I haven't thrown the January sign ups up yet but I'll add you when I do