Lockhart
11-05-2017, 12:36 AM
http://i64.tinypic.com/205uwi0.png

http://i63.tinypic.com/9qclrm.png

The LBA Championship Battle

Babylon (1-0) Vs YC (3-0) (via no show)

-------------------------------------------------------------
The Number One Contendership Battle

Jimmy Hoffa (2-1) Vs ItsMe (0-0) (via no show)

RelentlessMC (0-0) Vs PaiNN (1-1) (via no show)

Flawless Q (0-2) Vs Rai (1-1) (via no show)

All undercard battles will be 1 Minute unless changed to 2 Minutes at the participants' discretion(both participants will have to have Exclusive Membership to be able to do 2 Minute battles). Left will send to Right NLT the 25th of November, and the Right will respond NLT the 27th of November. No flipping is allowed (it would be wise to send blind to avoid this issue). Biting in any form will result in an auto-loss for the guilty party. Good luck to all battlers.

ItsMe
11-05-2017, 12:46 AM
good looks... good luck... and good riddance..

Lockhart
11-05-2017, 01:03 AM
good looks... good luck... and good riddance..

May the best man win. Good luck, fam.

Babylon
11-07-2017, 02:15 AM
Are all champion battles 2 minutes?

KG The Prince
11-07-2017, 08:25 AM
Prediction:

Babylon (1-0) Vs YC (3-0)

OPS!! everyone says YC's tha best and Babylon's a upcoming title winner ... gonna be a fire battle

Jimmy Hoffa (2-1) Vs ItsMe (0-0)

Jimmy has a strong game and is good at both text and audio, dont know much bout tha other guy ... Jimmy's got this imo

RelentlessMC (0-0) Vs PaiNN (1-1)

OPS again!! PaiNN is dope as fuck, should take this easily

Flawless Q (0-2) Vs Rai (1-1)

Flawless i think is tha audio dude so it could go his way but Rai is solid in both fields ... Rai's got this

Lockhart
11-07-2017, 09:10 AM
Are all champion battles 2 minutes?

Yes.

Flawless Q
11-12-2017, 05:45 PM
Prediction:

Babylon (1-0) Vs YC (3-0)

OPS!! everyone says YC's tha best and Babylon's a upcoming title winner ... gonna be a fire battle

Jimmy Hoffa (2-1) Vs ItsMe (0-0)

Jimmy has a strong game and is good at both text and audio, dont know much bout tha other guy ... Jimmy's got this imo

RelentlessMC (0-0) Vs PaiNN (1-1)

OPS again!! PaiNN is dope as fuck, should take this easily

Flawless Q (0-2) Vs Rai (1-1)

Flawless i think is tha audio dude so it could go his way but Rai is solid in both fields ... Rai's got this

Rai sorry bro I'm bout to body you... and it won't sound like no open mic neither lmao

KG The Prince
11-12-2017, 06:48 PM
Rai sorry bro I'm bout to body you... and it won't sound like no open mic neither lmao

ouch

Rai
11-12-2017, 08:57 PM

Better bring it. That's all I'm saying.

Babylon
11-13-2017, 12:03 AM
Predictions:

Babylon vs YC - :high:

Jimmy Hoffa vs ItsMe - I honestly dont know much about itsme unfortunately, but of all people I def know locks capabilities :D I got him for the win at 60-40% (giving itsme the benefit of the doubt as a wildcard)

RelentlessMC vs PaiNN - A seriously fire matchup. After PaiNNs last showing vs YC its pretty obvious he's a dark horse in this shit- and while Relentless isn't showy in the forums or anything the dude has held his ground for basically as long as I can remember in this audio shit. I see this being mad even, either winner getting this with like a 10-15% margin. Going with painn in my prediction based on the momentum of recent showings, but im not sleeping on relentless..

flawlessQ vs Rai - This card might be small but every match is high level as fuck, rais broken into his audio game with an impressive ass lead on most the writers here already- so I wouldn't sleep on his technicality if I were yall, but for experience & comfortability sonically I'm going with flawless in my prediction. Not even calling a percent as it could easily go either way if I'm being honest, my reasoning is I think Qs really polished cadence & energy is the right kinda strength to use against not only hella technical opponents like Rai, but ones that don't share the same level of polished energy that he does. Makes the divide look more wide between the two if its done right, by going the outstyling for the W route. Really gotta watch out for rai overpowering it by just having more impressive punches though- Going to be interesting to see what approach these guys take to defuse each others style.

Rant
11-13-2017, 02:30 PM
Predictions:

Babylon vs YC - :high:

Jimmy Hoffa vs ItsMe - I honestly dont know much about itsme unfortunately, but of all people I def know locks capabilities :D I got him for the win at 60-40% (giving itsme the benefit of the doubt as a wildcard)

RelentlessMC vs PaiNN - A seriously fire matchup. After PaiNNs last showing vs YC its pretty obvious he's a dark horse in this shit- and while Relentless isn't showy in the forums or anything the dude has held his ground for basically as long as I can remember in this audio shit. I see this being mad even, either winner getting this with like a 10-15% margin. Going with painn in my prediction based on the momentum of recent showings, but im not sleeping on relentless..

flawlessQ vs Rai - This card might be small but every match is high level as fuck, rais broken into his audio game with an impressive ass lead on most the writers here already- so I wouldn't sleep on his technicality if I were yall, but for experience & comfortability sonically I'm going with flawless in my prediction. Not even calling a percent as it could easily go either way if I'm being honest, my reasoning is I think Qs really polished cadence & energy is the right kinda strength to use against not only hella technical opponents like Rai, but ones that don't share the same level of polished energy that he does. Makes the divide look more wide between the two if its done right, by going the outstyling for the W route. Really gotta watch out for rai overpowering it by just having more impressive punches though- Going to be interesting to see what approach these guys take to defuse each others style.

ItsMe is Skizzo.

Rai
11-13-2017, 02:52 PM
ItsMe is Skizzo.

Wait, what? Thought Skizzo only does tournaments.

Rant
11-14-2017, 09:29 AM
Wait, what? Thought Skizzo only does tournaments.

Anything with a title.

Rai
11-14-2017, 11:17 AM
Anything with a title.

Strange. Text battling is his strong suit. Why doesn't he have any of those?

Rant
11-14-2017, 01:28 PM
Strange. Text battling is his strong suit. Why doesn't he have any of those?

If you think text is Skizzo's strong suit, you're not very familiar with Skizzo.

Rai
11-14-2017, 04:07 PM
If you think text is Skizzo's strong suit, you're not very familiar with Skizzo.

Just from what I've read of his scheme tournament win, dude is nice with it.

Lockhart
11-18-2017, 12:50 PM
Babylon RelentlessMC Flawless Q Quick Reminder: You have 7 days to send your bars to your opponent. YC ItsMe PaiNN Rai you have 9 days to reply to those sent verses.

Thanks in advance!

Flawless Q
11-18-2017, 03:47 PM
Gotcha

Babylon
11-18-2017, 06:23 PM
Babylon RelentlessMC Flawless Q Quick Reminder: You have 7 days to send your bars to your opponent. YC ItsMe PaiNN Rai you have 9 days to reply to those sent verses.

Thanks in advance!

yc pm'd me a few days ago saying theres a good chance he wont post, just putting that out there

Lockhart
11-18-2017, 07:24 PM
Babylon thanks for the heads up. Hopefully he comes through.

Rai
11-19-2017, 08:47 PM
yc pm'd me a few days ago saying theres a good chance he wont post, just putting that out there
Ate you serious?

---------- Post added at 08:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:46 PM ----------

Got my verse done whenever you're ready Flawless Q

Flawless Q
11-22-2017, 02:24 PM
I gotchu been busy tonight I’ll try and finish and tomorrow night I’ll post

Rai
11-26-2017, 07:26 AM
Jimmy Hoffa Q has not sent his verse. Id be willing to give a day extension.

RelentlessMC
11-26-2017, 12:07 PM
srryy i'm late mis-stirred non-debt precedence .

:high:

---------- Post added at 12:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:05 PM ----------

i hope it went through right. good luck

[url]https://www.letsbeef.com/battle_details.php?section=lb&id=670895 (https://www.letsbeef.com/battle_details.php?section=lb&id=670895)

Babylon
11-27-2017, 05:57 PM
Sent to yc.

Rai
11-28-2017, 11:17 AM
Damn this whole card was a no show...

Nicholas
11-29-2017, 10:06 AM
Thread updated.

YC
11-29-2017, 10:07 AM
Thread updated. Mindless please transfer the LBA title from YC to Babylon

Check the times the lba verses were do and when he sent .

Nicholas
11-29-2017, 10:11 AM

Link me to the battle.

YC
11-29-2017, 10:14 AM
Link me to the battle.

https://www.letsbeef.com/battle_details.php?section=lb&id=670904

Nicholas
11-29-2017, 10:16 AM
https://www.letsbeef.com/battle_details.php?section=lb&id=670904

Yep, you're right. That's a DQ. YC remains champion. If you decide to reply at this point then the title is not on the line unless agreed to by both parties and confirmed with me.

Babylon
11-29-2017, 09:47 PM

haha youre gonna tell me " got hella shit going on outside of lb writing 2 minute battles really isn't apart of my agenda anymore unless it's the GC and money on the line lol" in messages weeks before deadline and then use a /single day/ difference on my end to catch the DQ on a formality? For a battle you passed on weeks before?

To be fair before that you shot the mixed signal of "I might not post bro" so either you were purposely trying to get me not to write on some weak shit, or you were gonna pass your title & no show like you made it seem. Now that youve recanted offa one day late verse to some shit you didnt even write for, at this point either of those option is a slight to your credibility.

RULE
02-05-2020, 01:04 PM
None added.

5/2/20