PDA

View Full Version : disrespect smh

Miami
09-19-2017, 06:41 PM
ey man ItsMe you starting to get on my nerves with the flauging.

but you gonna duck this thread like you ducking my tc challenge.

KG The Prince
09-19-2017, 06:49 PM
lolz Miami w/ tha call out!!

PaiNN
09-19-2017, 07:08 PM
Yo ItsMe, all you gotta do is where it says "Freestyle" just click and there will be a drop down menu with the option for "Written".

Miami
09-20-2017, 06:45 PM
hahaha i tried to speak to dude about it he claims he freeing those verses its not a tech error imo.

---------- Post added at 06:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:44 PM ----------

but of course he ignoring this thread and my last question to him which was me inviting him into tinychat to see if he really freeing.

Bleu
09-20-2017, 10:18 PM
I used to be all over shit like this but it's like ppl started being PC about it and catching feelings when I call them out for it

Miami
09-21-2017, 04:18 PM
shit i still hope im wrong and that dude undercover los up in here but the more he duck the tc challenge the more im thikning he really is a fraudulent fucker i mean at end of the day nobody getting stabbed over this or nothing but damn what happened to honor?!?!

Nerdism
09-22-2017, 06:47 AM
Definitely premeditated rhymes in my opinion. Lame stuff really it's fooling nobody lol

ItsMe
09-29-2017, 10:55 PM
Ok.. First off, what da fuq is my gain by writin an claimin its free? not one mf up on LB getting paid for a 45, 60 or 120 second drop. Second... if you feel they r written or premeditated, fuck it. Third, if I WAS writing some shit, they would be a whole lot better conceptually than those battles. When I get into one of the Written contests, you'll find out. and, last.. you butt hurt that you got smashed both battles. you're corn ball , meh dude. I been on LB since X and V were the main moderators... years ago... so I got, how do you say..., TIME IN... anytime we on at the same time and you tryin to catch verbal dick up in TC.. lemme kno bitch.

Miami
10-03-2017, 08:35 AM
hahahah oh noooo i not realize you been here for a long time my bad.

nobody gives a fuck how long you been here but yeah im down to verify you but please get a massage or some shit first meng this shit posed to be fun ffs.

---------- Post added at 08:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:34 AM ----------

smh please tell me you werent typing serious verbal dick threats on friday night bro.