PDA

View Full Version : Ideas

Esso
09-13-2017, 07:53 PM
1) A card based on playground hoops.....get at least 10 people signed up....hold a poll thread to determine who the captains would be. Captains hold a draft, captain who got the highest vote % in the poll picks 1st....pick 5 heads apiece. Captains face off in a 32, Moderator arranges other 4 matchups at random. Whoever's team wins the most battles wins.

2) LBT Money in the Bank mini tourney: 4-8 participants, winner is Mr. Money in the Bank and can demand an LBT title shot at any time (LBT mod to handle particulars like deadlines)

idk...just some shit that popped into my head. Seems a little stagnant, at least as far as quality>quantity goes.

Lockhart
09-15-2017, 03:01 AM
1) A card based on playground hoops.....get at least 10 people signed up....hold a poll thread to determine who the captains would be. Captains hold a draft, captain who got the highest vote % in the poll picks 1st....pick 5 heads apiece. Captains face off in a 32, Moderator arranges other 4 matchups at random. Whoever's team wins the most battles wins.

2) LBT Money in the Bank mini tourney: 4-8 participants, winner is Mr. Money in the Bank and can demand an LBT title shot at any time (LBT mod to handle particulars like deadlines)

idk...just some shit that popped into my head. Seems a little stagnant, at least as far as quality>quantity goes.

First one seems like a decent idea, but that should be held off for a little bit until we possibly get more activity, in my opinion.

As for the second, with me running both LBT/LBA right now, I'm completely down with this. Winner of the Tourney should get something to go in their sig (Mr./Mrs. Money in the Bank). The deadline to be able to cash in should happen probably 6 months from when they won the tournament at the latest, with the sig going away after they cash in their "contract".

Thoughts on this? This needed to be bumped.

OSKAR
09-15-2017, 01:09 PM
MITB has already been suggested and I think will happen

KG The Prince
09-15-2017, 04:20 PM
damn i like both ideas ... wanna see what happens ...