PDA

View Full Version : Ideas?

RainStorm
09-03-2017, 01:18 PM
Not sure where to post this but I have an idea. The idea is LetsBeef having a tab called "Solo" where users can submit their own solo verses and have a rating system like in the battles. I'm know we have "Tracks" but what about those who like to text instead of audio...would be a cool thing to see...either that or put it as a subcategory under the "Tracks" tab.

X
09-03-2017, 01:21 PM
This is what Cyphers are supposed to be for (Solo or collaboration), we will have it working proper in the new site.

KG The Prince
09-03-2017, 07:31 PM
This is what Cyphers are supposed to be for (Solo or collaboration), we will have it working proper in the new site.

how long until this new site? @X

Nerdism
09-05-2017, 09:11 PM
Yea I'm eager to see this new site as well

Nerdism
09-08-2017, 08:32 PM
Bar of the year award needs to be summin each year

Nerdism
09-12-2017, 06:19 PM
A belt needs to be made for the lbt champ an lbt champ as well

Rhyme Reaper
10-16-2017, 08:16 PM
New site? fo'real cant wait

MaCc Da G0D
10-16-2017, 10:14 PM
Im Still Waiting On the Mobile Recorder for Audio Battles....

*Cough*

10-21-2017, 04:00 AM
Im Still Waiting On the Mobile Recorder for Audio Battles....

*Cough*

well at this rate its still another ten years away im sorry 2 say Macc.

MaCc Da G0D
10-26-2017, 02:42 PM
You probably right Nocko' ....*Sighs*

Cujo Caine
11-11-2017, 05:26 PM
I think a page view counter like the one on our pro but on battles would be legit, so we can see who's ducking our battles and who's just checkin em out in general...

Nerdism
11-25-2017, 08:24 AM
I think a page view counter like the one on our pro but on battles would be legit, so we can see who's ducking our battles and who's just checkin em out in general...

Yea, that’s a dope idea

Nerdism
12-15-2017, 07:01 PM
I think something should be brought in that if you send someone bars, when they next sign in a counter starts an they have like a month or or two to reply or something if they don’t reply in that time they get an auto loss to prove when people are ducking.

JayDiamondScarFace
12-21-2017, 12:43 PM
yeah sprayen at the rta bus hubs Gucci and termite terminator,bombs

K SERA
12-22-2017, 06:55 AM
# 1: There should be incentives for Inviting New Members,Maybe with Refferal Codes,so that the Person who Referred someone Get an Mc item or Title of some sort,Like The Army Recruiters Badges That They have,that can be Requested After 5,10,or 20.Bronze,silver,and Gold..If that's not already Implemented.

Also,We're Not seeing people In Cypher's,Or Rating's From Member's who Claim they're Extremely Active,and are a Main Reason for the Site Still Going Strong.The Unranked League and the Exclusive League Both seem To suffer ,Because a Majority of the Members want To battle in the Basic League.

And when you do Rate.. You Rate Terribly Low.

# 2 : At the Bottom of the Screen,It shows the newest Members and asks you to Welcome them,That is Barely being done.On Average there are 4 New people a day.

# 3 : There should also Be a sandbox for you to Type your Bars into,with the line Count so no one ever has to short their lines for their Final Product.It seems like Every Place that You can Type Bars,should have the same Box,Equipped with The Line Counter,Bold and underline Options Just like a Battle.
I Basically just use the Journal when i want to Write Rhymes for Rec, there's Just No Line counter.

# 4 : Also,the Block Feature doesn't stop people from Posting To your Page, Literally ,The only Reason i Blocked the same Guy on Two of His names. The messages On my Page. I had to Block Him from P.M'ing me On Both of His names Too.You have to always Keep Deleting those Messages.

MaCc Da G0D
01-11-2018, 01:32 PM
LMAOOO!! This Nigga Is Suggesting Shit On a Multi Snipe a Noob Account. #FacePalm

Rain Matrix 2021
01-11-2018, 10:22 PM
I think we should ban Macc, that nigga is #Cancer

We caught him doing some shady shit already imagine what we don't know about him

Also why is there a Jewish admin? They're just taking over everything aren't they