PDA

View Full Version : Is this a bite?

Rai
07-07-2017, 09:33 AM
So i was recently flipping through Celsius' battles so i could find some "dirt" on him for the upcoming LBT Card. Well i found something a little better.

I know cel has been around for a hot minute, so ima give him the benefit of the doubt here. Just curious as to why he stole a wheel of fortion concept and wordplay from my Alkatraz acoount that i used on him in a battle not even four months prior to him and eth's personal battle. Which is where this occoured.

Alktraz vs Celsius

https://www.letsbeef.com/battle_details.php?section=tb&id=496126

Eth vs Celsius

https://www.letsbeef.com/battle_details.php?section=tb&id=498193

while it might not be word for word, and this being a "personal battle" you might say that isnt possible, or even might say that this concept is played. However, i googled it up and cant find another wheel of fortion bar with the van a white w/p. Accident or not, shit looks fishy. he took the "Van a white" w/p with a wheel of fortion theme throughout his concept.

Not exposing you for doing this Celsius ....just want to know why you took my concept and w/p and flipped it to your concept only 4 months after i responded to your open.

side note: i sucked really bad at that point, why would you take it anyways?

X-Calibur
07-07-2017, 09:39 AM
Not reading it

But

YES

Nicholas
07-07-2017, 09:39 AM
I like how he follows the bar with an accusation that EtH bites lol

Rai
07-07-2017, 09:41 AM
I like how he follows the bar with an accusation that EtH bites lol

Lmfao... Didn't even notice that

Row
07-07-2017, 10:26 AM
from first glance, idk, but considering the dates and shit, yea

well i wouldnt call it a bite, but that vanna white bit was clearly from your battle

learn from your opponents, right ?

Shodan
07-07-2017, 01:40 PM
well i wouldnt call it a bite

of course you wouldn't :monkey:

Rai
07-07-2017, 02:19 PM
Celsius , where you at?

Celsius
07-07-2017, 02:24 PM
the vanna white/van a white model are close and wheel of fortune end multies are the same but diff concept. Sorry that theyre so close..i really do strive for originality and this is either purely coincidental (i do have 700 battles) or its subconcious. I was trying to do a personal off the fact eth is a pedophile and we all know pedos drive white vans lol

Lockhart
07-07-2017, 02:27 PM
we all know pedos drive white vans lol

These are facts lol did the same thing for my battle against Row in the Scheme Tourney last year.

Shodan
07-07-2017, 02:28 PM
we all know pedos drive white vans lol

nonsense, mine is pink and green with flowers and chocolate bars on the exterior

Rai
07-07-2017, 04:04 PM
the vanna white/van a white model are close and wheel of fortune end multies are the same but diff concept. Sorry that theyre so close..i really do strive for originality and this is either purely coincidental (i do have 700 battles) or its subconcious. I was trying to do a personal off the fact eth is a pedophile and we all know pedos drive white vans lol

So what your saying is you subconsciously used a w/p and wheel concept just after battling me, after I used it on you? Lol that's bullshit and you know it.

Punk Bleu RULE or any other member of staff...
This is clearly a bite.

Student
07-07-2017, 04:12 PM
Styles dope as a "Van Ah White": MADE UP OF STEEL ENFORCEMENT. I tried not to 'Say Jack', but that deRANGED STUFF U DEAL IS HORRID. You'd only "Over turn ur chance to win", 'goin BANKRUP ON WHEEL OF FORTION

You would click and save pics of my daughter, just look at the WHEELS HE SPORTIN, That "Van a white model" & I ain't talking bout the babe from WHEEL OF FORTUNE!/

Clearly not a bite, a bite would be exact copy and paste OR copy and paste with the styling taken out (Those slick biters lol) You could make the case he took the concept if it was really far-fetched BUT who (That grew up 80's-90's) doesn't know Vanna White's on the Wheel of Fortune? Pretty sure if I looked through the 500 or whatever battles I've done, I'm bound to have used that concept once or twice.

Plus it's not like he used it RIGHT AFTER he battled you, that would be taken into consideration if he did.

Rican
07-09-2017, 02:55 AM
nope

this is not even a flip.

---------- Post added at 02:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:50 AM ----------

Cuz I'Dont Need To Be SQUEEZIN VERBS AND NOUNS; To Get My GRAMMER TIGHT; Just Give The SICKEST VERSE; And I'll be "FLIPPIN WORDS" Like VANNA WHITE!

ghas, 2008.

Shodan
07-09-2017, 03:21 AM
Cuz I'Dont Need To Be SQUEEZIN VERBS AND NOUNS; To Get My GRAMMER TIGHT; Just Give The SICKEST VERSE; And I'll be "FLIPPIN WORDS" Like VANNA WHITE!

ghas, 2008.

???

Are you high? That doesn't have the same concept. It just shares the words vanna white, but they're used in the ending multi and not the punchline.

Esso
07-09-2017, 06:28 AM
The concepts are completely different...he could have subconsciously picked up the Vanna White wordplay, but even the intended meanings aren't the same...'van of white', 'van's a white'...weird coincidence but I cant call it a bite.

Rican
07-09-2017, 10:52 AM
???

Are you high? That doesn't have the same concept. It just shares the words vanna white, but they're used in the ending multi and not the punchline.

no, kiddo. my point is that a lot of vanna white concepts have been used before.

proving my point that it's not even a flip, just a dif concept.

plus rai's, your bar was hot but mad choppy

---------- Post added at 10:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:51 AM ----------

The concepts are completely different...he could have subconsciously picked up the Vanna White wordplay, but even the intended meanings aren't the same...'van of white', 'van's a white'...weird coincidence but I cant call it a bite.

this ^

pura vida mae.

Esso
07-09-2017, 12:13 PM
this ^

pura vida mae.

pura vida, chico...vamos La Liga

Dirty Work
07-09-2017, 01:22 PM
It seems pretty clear that Cel took the w/p but this is far from any sort of "bite" when it comes to what is considered an offense on this site. I'm willing to bet that Cel used this consciously knowing where it came from, but hey, almost everybody has done that at some point. Feel free to clown him for taking a simple wordplay, but this is not a bitten bar.

Row
07-09-2017, 04:18 PM
so now people can go and take ppl's wordplay?

Babylon
07-09-2017, 04:53 PM

yep, apparently reworking concepts that were used against you with 80% multi likeness isn't biting. I mean, logically there isn't a definitive way to tell Cels intent, but there comes a point where reasoning through the process makes it too likely some shady shit was going on to give someone the benefit of the doubt.

between all the ghost writing, biting and general fuckery this shits starting to look like a clownfest.

Rai
07-09-2017, 08:10 PM
yep, apparently reworking concepts that were used against you with 80% multi likeness isn't biting. I mean, logically there isn't a definitive way to tell Cels intent, but there comes a point where reasoning through the process makes it too likely some shady shit was going on to give someone the benefit of the doubt.

between all the ghost writing, biting and general fuckery this shits starting to look like a clownfest.

You mean the accusations of ghost writers. As I DO NOT HAVE ONE. And have plainly stated that Rohann was doing what he does best....TROLLING.

Celsius
07-09-2017, 09:26 PM

So Rai took ghas vanna white wordplay from 2008 then?

Weird u would comment on this. Especially since u stole daddios entire multi set and are a notrious concept flipper and recycler.for example u recycled the yellow belly/coward concept from ur gc win against bleu and used the same concept in ur tag verse with rai

---------- Post added at 07:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:16 PM ----------

Dont let that LBT loss cloud your judgment. This is basically what youre implying: I took rais wordplay (wordplay that was previously used in 2008 btw) and sat there until i came up with a PERSONAL? LOL dont fool yourself kiddo. 1ST Wordplay that pops into your head when u think white van is vanna white.

---------- Post added at 07:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:21 PM ----------
Even OP doesnt believe this shit

https://preview.ibb.co/eWR3Ka/Screenshot_2017_07_09_20_25_06.png (https://ibb.co/g42cea)
image hosting for ebay (https://imgbb.com/)

Row
07-09-2017, 10:22 PM
So Rai took ghas vanna white wordplay from 2008 then?

Weird u would comment on this. Especially since u stole daddios entire multi set and are a notrious concept flipper and recycler.for example u recycled the yellow belly/coward concept from ur gc win against bleu and used the same concept in ur tag verse with rai

coming from the guy who has more bite threads , stop stalking me you fuck

Celsius
07-09-2017, 10:32 PM
Ur mad asf now lol

Dirty Work
07-09-2017, 11:06 PM

Well, first of all, some key words I used were "I'm willing to bet..." I don't know that he did "steal" a word play. But even if he did remember the word play that dude used, and then put it in his own bar, it's just not a bite. The bars are different enough. Any battler should do their best to be completely original, but that's pretty well impossible, especially if you're breaking things all the way down to a simple word play.

Dirty Work
07-09-2017, 11:12 PM
And just to be clear, I'm approaching this in the context of what is considered a punishable bite. If you're asking whether or not I personally think that Cel used the wp, knowing that it's already been used, the answer is, probably. You wouldn't expect us to infract every battler who uses a defeat/da feet wp, would you?

EtH
07-10-2017, 05:45 AM
Cheers for waiting till after the tag battle to post this Rai. Me and Punk had a line about this but we're filthy no showing cunts.

Nicholas
07-10-2017, 09:14 AM
Cheers for waiting till after the tag battle to post this Rai. Me and Punk had a line about this but we're filthy no showing cunts.

You've ducked so many times this month you must have a mid-section like Yoel Romero. Maybe IV 's weight-loss inspired you I don't know?

Locchart
03-04-2020, 12:23 AM
nope

this is not even a flip.

---------- Post added at 02:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:50 AM ----------

ghas, 2008.

I hate when I need to squeeze verbs & nouns.

GOOD GRIEF
03-04-2020, 05:43 PM
I hate when I need to squeeze verbs & nouns.

I BE GRIPPING SUBJECTS AND PREDICATES!!!

BITCH I... I... umm... GROPE ADJECTIVES and RUB PRONOUNS!!!

DON DEMARCO!!!

Esso
03-04-2020, 08:44 PM
Lmfao...

My gats sure bust but I’m also the type to keep them adverbs tucked