PDA

View Full Version : Tag Toruney Predictions

Dysfunctional
06-29-2017, 08:54 PM
Row & Rai vs Coffin Dodger & Bape - Row is the only one i know here and he's fire so Row's team for the win

M1DAS & JFE vs HVK & X-Calibur - HVK & X may be a bit rusty but they were fire in their day the other two ive never heard of so X & H for the win

Eth & Punk vs Celsius & OSKAR - YOOOO this match is super flames honestly its whoever wants it more but imma edge it to Eth & Punk

Manhattan & Erupt vs Rican & Shiznit - Man this match also has classic potential but imma edge it to Rican & Shiznit cuz of their text experience.

Macc & Odd God vs MC KG & Nerdism - I only know macc and he's trash so the other team xD

Nicholas & Lockhart vs Miami & Cekspree - you this match is flames too but Lock & Nich as a team is too OP

Subreal & Shodan vs Dexter & Brickrepper - This has potential to be close too but Sub and Shodan is too good of a team as well xD

Bleu & Aggo vs Esso & Dysfunctional - It's a wrap lol im just playing i wish we woulda got it a bit easier first round cuz Bleu and Aggo is a dope team. But me and Esso lowkey a killer combo watchout

Celsius
06-29-2017, 09:18 PM
Row and Rai vs Coffin and Bape -Hope CD and Bape show up for this one, they;'ve got the potential to create an upset here, got Roe and Ray on Experience, 91-9

MIDAS AND JFE vs HVK and X-Calibur = Green Street

Manhattan and Erupt vs Rican And Shiznit, if Rican and Shiznit actually post, this is gonna be one sided. 75-25 Ric and Shiz.

Macc and Odd God vs MC KG & Nerdism , Macc and OG 72-28

Nick and Lock vs Miani and Cek = Miami a beast but is still shaking off the rust, gotta go with the more active and experienced. Nick and Lock 65-35

Sub & Sho vs Dex and Brickrepper - Green Street

Bleu and Aggo vs Esso and Dysfunctional - BOTR easy. Depends if Esso is showing rust or in the same form as his last verse he dropped vs lock..if so than Esso wins, if not than Bleu. 50/50

Shodan
06-29-2017, 09:21 PM
No predictions about these matchups since at least one participant is my crewmate: Row/Rai/Coffin Dodger/Bape, Nicholas/Lockhart/Miami/Cekspree, my match, Bleu/Aggo/Esso/Dysfunctional

The rest:

M1DAS/JFE vs HVK/X-Calibur - I'm hardly or not familiar with any of these, so I won't predict this.

EtH/Punk vs Celsius/OSKAR - Celsius carries his team to win by a substantial margin.

Manhattan/Erupt vs Rican/Shiznit - Manhattan/Erupt win cleanly, perhaps 100-0. Rican and Shiznit are dope, but quite inferior to their opponents - no hate.

MaCc/Odd God vs MC KG/Nerdism - I'm hardly or not familiar with any of these, so I won't predict this.

Student
06-29-2017, 09:39 PM
Round 1 - Elite 8:
Row & Rai vs COFFIN DODGER & Bape
Hopefully I'm wrong cause I like the underdog in this battle BUT I think Row & Rai's bars will just be too much to handle. Prove me wrong though.
M1DAS & JFE vs HVK & X-Calibur
Pinning on these 2 cause I don't know the other two, agree with Dysfunction and they'll probably be rusty.
Mr Eth & Punk vs Celsius & OSKAR
Cel has been killing it lately but I've seen creative shit from this unlikely duo.
Manhattan & Erupt vs Rican & Shiznit
I really think Shiznit's gonna no-show, plus Manny & Erupt are KILLERS, Rican's dope but back to my original point. Calling it now.
Macc & Odd God vs MC KG & Nerdism
Only battle I wasn't completely sure to call, calling a no-show now for Odd God just cause he hasn't been here in years but if he shows leaning towards them winning it. Again new guys.
Nicholas & Lockhart vs Miami & Cekspree
Nick & Lock sounds like the ideal boy band but I think Cek's gonna bring some fire, still don't like the guy idk, and then I don't see Miami trying that hard but shit'll be hilarious and creative no doubt
Subreal & Shodan vs Dexter & Brickrepper
Shodan was in Higher Education, Subreal says BATS too much and unless they fuck up badly or just no-show, they'll take this easily I think.
Bleu & Aggo vs Esso & Dysfunctional
Tough battle to call but I think Aggo is better Dysfunctional, no hate, and Bleu & Esso are closely fucking matched so it'll come down to who can blend well with each other, that's every battle really.

EtH
06-30-2017, 05:23 AM
Dope, I've been waiting to get a battle in with Celsius for a minute.

Aggo
06-30-2017, 08:04 AM
Row and Rai V. CD and Bape:
While I think everyone is expecting row and rai to take this, Bape is coming into his own and CD will add elements of humor that are always refreshing. Expect this to be closer than many will predict.

Midas and HER V. HvK and Xcal:
HVK and X have about 80 years of experience between the two of them. I think they take this.

Eth and Punk V. Cel and Osk:
Tough to call. I think eth decides this one. If his personals sting enough they could be the x factor. If they come up short, Cel will be writing flames.

Manny and rupt V. Rican and Shizz:
Rican has been seemingly off his game lately. Havent seen much from rupt in a while but Manny is consistent and will be punching hard. He and rupt take the w.

MAC and odd v. MCKG AND nerdism:
MAC and odd take this if odd shows.

Nick and lock v. Miami and vel.
If it were an audio free, this would be a runaway but the well refined text heads got this. There's monsters under your bed.

Sub and sho v. Dex and brick:
Sub has a tag title already and shodan is consistently dangerous. I think they take this handily.

Bleu and Ag v. Esso and dys:
Shits gonna be fire. Good luck guys.

Erupt da Monsta
06-30-2017, 08:12 AM
Lets see if me and Manny can take a second tag team title.

Row and Rai V. CD and Bape:
Not sure who CD or Bape are, but Row and Rai are both nice with the text so i got Row and Rai edging this.

Midas and HER V. HvK and Xcal:
Got these cats taking this,

Eth and Punk V. Cel and Osk:
As much as celsius is a faggot/hater, i got him edging this one. Unlike some bitches im too real and keep it 100.
Manny and rupt V. Rican and Shizz:
Me and Manny got this... Both former tag team champions, we got the formula.

MAC and odd v. MCKG AND nerdism:
MAC and odd take this if odd shows.

Nick and lock v. Miami and Cek.
This will be the closest battle of the round... You got Lefty vs Nick and Lock.. Havent seen much from Miami but if he shows could take this as a sleeper

Sub and sho v. Dex and brick:
Sub has a tag title already and shodan is consistently dangerous. I think they take this handily.

Bleu and Ag v. Esso and dys:
Should be a good battle, prolly closer than expected

Bape
06-30-2017, 10:03 AM
Row/Rai VS Bape/CD - not gonna comment as it is my battle :D

M1DAS/JFE VS HVK/X-Cal - Think they'll take this on experience really, X has been battling like fuck recently and most likely shaken all rust off.

EtH/Punk VS Cel/Oskar - I think Cel will turn up his hardest here, dude's already won the scheme title, prolly hungry for more.

Manny/Erupt VS Rican/Shiz - Think this'll be dope if both parties show up. Reckon Manny and Rupt will probably get the majority tho.

Macc/Odd God VS MC KG/Nerdism - Think this could be closer than expected. I feel on experience though Macc and Odd will take it.

Nich/Lock VS Miami/Cek - Reckon this could be a good clash if Cek is on form. If not then I reckon Nich and Lock will win with ease.

Sub/Sho VS Dex/Brick - If you ask me one team is more skilled here, however the other two aren't to be slept on.

Bleu/Aggo VS Esso/Dys - This should be good. However I think one team is sightly stronger across the board. However if there's a big performance from Esso I could see him carrying here.

Nerdism
07-01-2017, 03:04 PM
Dam we gettin counted out here kg lol

X-Calibur
07-03-2017, 06:36 PM
A lot of good calls in here however think I've already witnessed a potential upset

Phracture
07-03-2017, 11:11 PM
yo Rican where u at?

Rican
07-04-2017, 01:11 AM
Shiznit

Lockhart
07-04-2017, 03:52 AM
Dysfunctional What's a Toruney, bro?

X-Calibur
07-04-2017, 07:55 AM
Cekspree and Miami yall got ya shit in ?

Esso
07-04-2017, 09:57 AM
Cekspree and Miami yall got ya shit in ?

these two teaming up?....its like hiphopbattleboard all over again

X-Calibur
07-04-2017, 10:08 AM

Yup some sick matchups ....

Dysfunctional
07-04-2017, 11:56 AM
Dysfunctional What's a Toruney, bro?
I was waiting for someone to point this out xD i tried to fix it but couldnt figure out how to edit the title lol

Lockhart
07-04-2017, 12:14 PM
Dysfunctional no worries just giving you a hard time lol

Esso
07-04-2017, 06:18 PM
Prediction: At least 2 Grand Champions gonna no show

X-Calibur
07-04-2017, 06:21 PM
Prediction: At least 2 Grand Champions gonna no show

Erupt Manhattan by any chance

Odd God
07-05-2017, 12:19 AM
The predictions were nearly right, MaCc was a no show which means I'm fucked. Sorry MC KG and Nerdism, I had bars for ya but I can't do shit with a dead partner. Best of luck to everyone in the tourney. HVK stop laughing cunt

Edit: Wish I was in the bracket, would have done the whole thing myself

Erupt da Monsta
07-05-2017, 02:02 AM
Manhattan went ghost on the kid

Lockhart
07-05-2017, 04:52 AM
Good luck next round MC KG & Nerdism

Nerdism
07-05-2017, 05:04 AM
Well me an kg got the bitch route into the next round lol no worrys odd not your fault an yea cheers Lockhart you to Bruva

OSKAR
07-05-2017, 06:07 AM
We've gotten the bitch round till the semis.. :/

Nerdism
07-05-2017, 06:10 AM
Is someone gonna have to drop out as well? There's seven teams I think, so it doesn't work out lol

Aggo
07-05-2017, 06:15 AM
Damn. M8ght as well paint our names up now.

Nicholas
07-05-2017, 06:44 AM
We've got to reopen this round for votes as Bleu accidentally closed it. Trying to get hold of admins so bare with me. Thanks guys.

EtH
07-05-2017, 06:53 AM
Shame me and Punk didn't really get enough activity going. I was writing down that Shuffle-O route and think it was gonna be something new that hadn't been seen before :( Probably would have still lost mind you haha.

X-Calibur
07-05-2017, 07:44 AM
I think it should be reopened and then given a new deadline say Monday 10th

Be good to get as many battles as we can open

Aggo
07-05-2017, 08:21 AM
The 10th? I get that you wanna get more battles in but some heads busted ass to meet the deadline and you wanna reward the slackers by doubling their time? Maybe a day extension, but not a week.

---------- Post added at 08:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:20 AM ----------

Also, how the fuck did macc no show? Dude lives here.

OSKAR
07-05-2017, 08:27 AM
The 10th is extreme..Then again, I won't necessarily call people slackers. Erupt, Dissizit and Odd God where unlucky that their partners ghosted. Then again, other teams made sure to check in knowing that they signed up and posted on time. Then again, more battles will make for an entertaining tourney with the winner actually deserving the title. Then again, deadlines have been extended all the time, we need to be more strict with this shit to ensure that we limit those no shows next tourney...This may be harsh but ban the no showers from the next scheduled tournament

I'm out of then agains

Aggo
07-05-2017, 08:32 AM
https://youtu.be/oqwzuiSy9y0

X-Calibur
07-05-2017, 08:32 AM
The 10th? I get that you wanna get more battles in but some heads busted ass to meet the deadline and you wanna reward the slackers by doubling their time? Maybe a day extension, but not a week.

---------- Post added at 08:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:20 AM ----------

Also, how the fuck did macc no show? Dude lives here.

I was just throwing the idea out for the 10th your right probably too long but still would be better to see some battles

The 10th is extreme..Then again, I won't necessarily call people slackers. Erupt, Dissizit and Odd God where unlucky that their partners ghosted. Then again, other teams made sure to check in knowing that they signed up and posted on time. Then again, more battles will make for an entertaining tourney with the winner actually deserving the title. Then again, deadlines have been extended all the time, we need to be more strict with this shit to ensure that we limit those no shows next tourney...This may be harsh but ban the no showers from the next scheduled tournament

I'm out of then agains

Have to agree with this all hahahahah then again I might not ... :fyou:

Lots of valid points I guess as it's Nicholas tourney he should decide

OSKAR
07-05-2017, 08:33 AM
I was just throwing the idea out for the 10th your right probably too long but still would be better to see some battles

Have to agree with this all hahahahah then again I might not ... :fyou:

Lots of valid points I guess as it's Nicholas tourney he should decide

ooo got one more..

then again, your girl's a hoe

Nicholas
07-05-2017, 09:31 AM
No longer applicable.

Row
07-05-2017, 09:41 AM
If you can't write 8 lines each in 5 days you don't deserve to be a champion, lets be honest. I feel for those that teamed up with fuckheads but this is a tag-team tournament. You're viewed as a team, not on your own.

That said, I'm feeling generous and circumstances have actually lended themselves to giving a second chance. We need to re-open the round anyway as it was mistakenly closed before Bleu & Esso's battle got any votes. So, when the round re-opens teams that didn't post can have a 24 hour window to get there shit in. I'm not going to chase anyone up on this, if you can't get your verses in after 6 days we really don't want you in the next round.

When the round is re-opened (assuming that is possible) I will post the extended deadline (time round opens plus 24 hours) in this thread.]
From experience, it isn't possible to reopen. Only way is duplicating the bracket and have people post again.

Or make another tourney bracket but with only Bleu and esso in it, and have them either repost their verse, or link to the actual battle

X-Calibur
07-05-2017, 09:46 AM
If you can't write 8 lines each in 5 days you don't deserve to be a champion, lets be honest. I feel for those that teamed up with fuckheads but this is a tag-team tournament. You're viewed as a team, not on your own.

That said, I'm feeling generous and circumstances have actually lended themselves to giving a second chance. We need to re-open the round anyway as it was mistakenly closed before Bleu & Esso's battle got any votes. So, when the round re-opens teams that didn't post can have a 24 hour window to get there shit in. I'm not going to chase anyone up on this, if you can't get your verses in after 6 days we really don't want you in the next round.

When the round is re-opened (assuming that is possible) I will post the extended deadline (time round opens plus 24 hours) in this thread.

JFE Erupt Manhattan Mr EtH Punk Miami Rican Shiznit MaCc The Magician Subreal Shodan

Pretty sure brackets have to be reposted was talking to HVK about it

Nicholas
07-05-2017, 09:47 AM
From experience, it isn't possible to reopen. Only way is duplicating the bracket and have people post again.

Or make another tourney bracket but with only Bleu and esso in it, and have them either repost their verse, or link to the actual battle

OK, this changes things entirely. I'm going to need a minute to think about what the best route to take from here is.

Miami
07-05-2017, 10:45 AM
my sincere apologies to spree/tourney heads etc for not getting this done in time.

---------- Post added at 10:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:41 AM ----------

haaaaa i been trying to remember names of those boards for years who were you on there???

---------- Post added at 10:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:45 AM ----------

you still got access to any of those posts? i tried looking hard few times over the years and came up with nada.

Brickrepper
07-05-2017, 11:30 AM
Yea I Think July 4th was a bad deadline. ...most people busy on Holidays

Nicholas
07-05-2017, 01:58 PM
Yea I Think July 4th was a bad deadline. ...most people busy on Holidays

They had 4 days before July 4th to post.

lllllllllllll
07-05-2017, 02:28 PM
I wouldn't have met deadline anyway on the 4th haha was out watching fireworks

RULE
07-05-2017, 02:42 PM
I wouldn't have met deadline anyway on the 4th haha was out watching fireworks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhF1xqFpBfo

KG The Prince
07-07-2017, 08:42 AM
MC KG and Nerdism ready for this...

http://data.whicdn.com/images/40544306/large.jpg

X-Calibur
07-07-2017, 09:30 AM

This mother fucker right here ....

:wtf:

Lockhart
07-07-2017, 02:51 PM

Nicholas and I hope you two are ready. :D

X-Calibur
07-07-2017, 05:05 PM
Nicholas and I hope you two are ready. :D

Easy now tiger watch my young gun don't make me hurt you ....

APOC

Lockhart
07-07-2017, 05:20 PM
X-Calibur You know where the inbox is. Lol

Nerdism
07-07-2017, 06:03 PM
lol yeh good luck to you as well

KG The Prince
07-07-2017, 06:10 PM
good luck is only luck at tha end of tha day...ya got ta work for it...lol

X-Calibur
07-07-2017, 07:18 PM
X-Calibur You know where the inbox is. Lol

You know what time it is bro .... it's going to happen ...

Just wanna get the tourney out the way first then imma out some effort into some big battles ...

I know Row is itching to have a battle with me ...

Lockhart
07-07-2017, 07:25 PM
You know what time it is bro .... it's going to happen ...

I'll be waiting.

Nerdism
07-09-2017, 11:33 AM
Kg an me have posted, good luck to everyone again! Looking forward to reading all the verses this round for sure