PDA

View Full Version : Nicholas explain yourself

Coldstorms Dad
06-15-2017, 09:56 AM
So I was making a thread bashing Nick;s bars and chose his Shodan battle to do so and came across this line

Nicholas vs Shodan- "I'll Feed Your Noodle to the Dogs this ain't a LADY AND THE TRAMP SCENE"

Link- https://www.letsbeef.com/battle_details.php?section=tb&id=497804

Skizzo vs Nicholas- "Just to put a “Couple to ya noodle, Dawg”, Like When LADY AND THE TRAMP KISSED./"

Link- https://www.letsbeef.com/battle_details.php?section=tb&id=479517

Skizzo used that line vs Nick, i was in the doc with Skizzo when he was writing that verse. He used it in 2014 and Nick used it in 2017.

Good luck for the LBA battle :high:

X-Calibur
06-15-2017, 10:19 AM
Hmmmmmmm

Celsius
06-15-2017, 07:58 PM
Nicholas

exwhyzee
06-15-2017, 08:50 PM
Wouldnt consider it a bite. Definitely a played concept tho. Should know better

Babylon
06-15-2017, 09:55 PM
Wouldnt consider it a bite. Definitely a played concept tho. Should know better

lol, was literally used against him. You guys give so many people the benefit of the doubt in this area that its legit insane.

This looks beyond suspicious to me, X should look into if Nick has viewed a skizzo battle as of late, isn't that a thing X has done before?

Bleu
06-15-2017, 11:17 PM
this is no different than the shit row, rohan & countless others have been doing for a while now.

Coldstorms Dad
06-16-2017, 03:37 AM
this is no different than the shit row, rohan & countless others have been doing for a while now.

the difference is i didn't read any of those battles and me thinking of the same concept is highly likely considering how most of the concepts get rehashed over the years. My whole verse vs Bape had personals.

Nicholas definitely read that battle because it was used vs him. Did you miss that part?

I didnt say this was a bite or not tho...ill save my opinion for our LBA battle

Nicholas
06-16-2017, 08:36 AM
Had this chat with Shodan when I posted. I understand the concern, definitely not something I was consciously aware of but there's no way I can prove that. I hope most people reading this know I have enough integrity not to bite. I've been here since '06, if I was stealing concepts I would of been exposed long ago.

Coldstorms Dad
06-16-2017, 08:45 AM
Had this chat with Shodan when I posted. I understand the concern, definitely not something I was consciously aware of but there's no way I can prove that. I hope most people reading this know I have enough integrity not to bite. I've been here since '06, if I was stealing concepts I would of been exposed long ago.

chill son, its not a bite, never said it was...just trying to start some shit with you before the LBA