PDA

View Full Version : tech support

Miami
06-09-2017, 11:46 AM
eyyyy wtf am i doing wrong, i was able to open a new battle and direct it at bleu few days ago, but since then ive tried to respond to a few opens and the record button dont seem to respond. i know its not just happening to me cause new cats were saying same thing in chatbox yesterday. also tried to open a new one but not directed at anyone and same thing happened, record button laughing at me giving me middle fingers like whoa.

i tried in chrome, firefox, and IE ftr.

sos.

---------- Post added at 11:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:46 AM ----------

oh i also installed latest flash players and did the chrome:settings thing to make sure i had permissions and all that.

Bleu
06-09-2017, 12:45 PM
I was havin the same problem replying to that battle that's why it took a while. The record button worked but once I was done recording my vocals weren't loading in. I think X is still looking into this issue cuz I already brought it to his attention

OSKAR
06-09-2017, 01:05 PM
pre-record these verses on audacity but don't edit them.

Once the player is fixed release all of em...I guess

Celsius
06-09-2017, 04:02 PM
I just tested it out on Chrome, aside from the fact that the record button was almost entirely blocked by my avy, I clicked what little I could see of the record button and the "allow mic access" dialog popped up and everything worked form there. This was tested with an internal laptop mic, not external though.

X
06-11-2017, 02:21 PM
Is this still an issue? I can't reproduce it

Miami
06-13-2017, 02:22 PM
damn. just tried to respond to an open at my work pc to see what would happen and the record button worked. so seems my setup at home is the problem.

:(

---------- Post added at 02:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:21 PM ----------

thats a gay ass sad face tbh wont be using that again.

---------- Post added at 02:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:21 PM ----------

preciate you looking into it though X.

Miami
06-13-2017, 06:43 PM
eyyyy i got my shit working if helps anybody who comes across this what finally worked for me was going here: http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/settings_manager09.html

and defaulting everything.