PDA

View Full Version : wtf?

Miami
06-07-2017, 06:28 PM
tell me im not looking at the battles section correctly you telling me theres only like 6 cats actively dropping audio here?

Relentless420
06-07-2017, 11:15 PM
facts. lol

J u s T C
06-08-2017, 02:29 AM
TBT activity has dropped drastically over the last few years. Only thing I can suggest is you and your boys Ro brought over stir some shit and get the ball rolling?

I'd battle myself but I been here since 07 and I'm all bar'd out. I'm just old forum furniture now

Mindless
06-08-2017, 10:08 AM
TBT activity has dropped drastically over the last few years. Only thing I can suggest is you and your boys Ro brought over stir some shit and get the ball rolling?

I'd battle myself but I been here since 07 and I'm all bar'd out. I'm just old forum furniture now

You might surprise yourself Corb. I managed to pull one out a few weeks ago. Audio even.

J u s T C
06-08-2017, 12:00 PM
Nice. I probably will once L.B goes mobile. It's the only way I'll be able to post audios.

Miami
06-08-2017, 02:30 PM

i dont think i could convince my peeps to spit more but luckily i dont care about winniing anything and im not that good compared to your active guys SO it might convince some of your texters to convert iimo if they see me getting loose with yall having good time. i know when i was here only texting the idea of crossing over was intimidating af cause the cats who were doing it were doing it high level (jason, real talk, illimit, etc). if bar lowered a little might help more cats get jiggy i guess what im trying to say.

thats all i have to contribute tbh but im down af to try to get this place semi poppin again, shit was fun af back in the day.

<rocky theme music fades in and i jog away from camera while shadowboxing>

---------- Post added at 02:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:38 PM ----------

forgot to ask you earlier, what was your name on here in 07?

J u s T C
06-09-2017, 05:17 PM
forgot to ask you earlier, what was your name on here in 07?

You first. ;[]

Miami
06-09-2017, 05:32 PM
left field.

J u s T C
06-10-2017, 12:14 AM
left field.

Oh okay. Not sure if trolling or not. Not like L.B hasn't had it's share of imposters, but I'll buy.
My name back then was Giggles. I had like 8 battles a few diss tracks then ghosted for like 6 months/a year.

Chances are you probably won't even know me since I was purely audio.

You might be familiar with heads like Skitt, Al Nice, K Love and Ill Blaze (Since he was more of a text head) in the DC Boyz and later HBD?

Though I only know of you as a texter and they've always pretty much ignored audio and vice versa, so I'm not sure how much you fucked with the audio side other than say the likes of Illy and Con?

Miami
06-10-2017, 06:47 AM
you pretty much got me pegged bro back then i only peeped 2-3 peoples audio stuff through affiliation and otherwise kept my intimidated ass nice and away from audio side, dont recall any of the names you listed.