PDA

View Full Version : Scheme Round 2 Predictions

Subreal
05-30-2017, 11:02 AM
Didn't put Bleu vs Bape cuz it should be open for votes right now.

Row vs Celsius - This should be dope. giving the edge to Row but it could go to Cel if its one of his better verses.

Rai vs Subreal

Warsand vs Rohaan - I think based on what I've seen from both and taking consistency into consideration Rohaan has the edge here. However, WarSand is definitely capable of beating him so I also wouldn't be surprised if WarSand ended up with the W.

Coldstorms Dad
05-30-2017, 06:40 PM
Nucleus vs Bape - Will just edge out in my opinion as Bape is more accustomed to scheme battles. Nucleus has bars and would take this in a normal battle but scheme wise, he lacks the fluidity and the creativity to go along with the rhymes.

Celsius vs Row [Will be close, battle of the round]

Rai vs Subreal - Rai is far technically superior to Subreal in my opinion. From what I read from Subreal, he definitely has the fluidty and execution on his side but his creativity is a bit iffy. Sometimes they are too basic or just too obscure. And a scheme would limit that even more. Rai can play around with the scheme and still land a punch.

Warsand vs MsTrO- give the man some props, easily one of the underrated dudes on here. Good luck

lllllllllllll
05-30-2017, 06:55 PM
Just waiting on the brackets to be fixed then it should be ready. Sorry again guys for the misunderstanding.