PDA

View Full Version : Scheme Tournament Battlers to the thread

Coldstorms Dad
05-30-2017, 10:04 AM
What do you feel about battlers posting after the deadline when the deadline was clearly mentioned by Punk in the comments section?

The deadline said 29th Midnight. I am not bitching about it but rules are made for a reason. And it's not like you didn't know about the rule, it was right there in the comments, you got a PM regarding it too.

How is it fair for Bape, who posted his verse well before the deadline to get screwed and just get one vote and have his battle closed?

Not to mention Bleu posted after the deadline too. Bape posted 2 days prior to the deadline so how is it fair when it's not his fault? Just one vote and allowing a battler to post after the deadline.

In previous tourneys, I have seen dude's getting DQed for posting after the deadline (Lockhart vs Xercius and Reefer/Rican in the tag tournament for example)

Cmon man, this shit is not right. Why sign up for a tourney when you know you are not gonna show up or make it in time? How is it fair for us who actually followed the rules and posted before the deadline?

Im just saying the rules should be enforced, people who posted after the deadline should be DQed and the new revised brackets should be posted. It has been like that for years so why is it any different now?

Vote on the poll.

lllllllllllll
05-30-2017, 10:14 AM
I stated last night that I was closing the round this morning because it's been open way too long..
I Didn't DQ anyone because we NEEDED more battles so whoever could get their verses in and come up on some votes within that time, I was allowing.

This is why I always tell everyone to post early. MsTrO vs Shodan & Subreal vs Coffin, all posted early and got a good amount of votes. Let's play by these rules next round and save everyone the trouble

Bape
05-30-2017, 10:18 AM
I posted early though, Bleu posted last minute and then got a win with one vote. Just seems a bit unfair that's all lol.

Coldstorms Dad
05-30-2017, 10:18 AM
I stated last night that I was closing the round this morning because it's been open way too long..
I Didn't DQ anyone because we NEEDED more battles so whoever could get their verses in and come up on some votes within that time, I was allowing.

This is why I always tell everyone to post early. MsTrO vs Shodan & Subreal vs Coffin, all posted early and got a good amount of votes. Let's play by these rules next round and save everyone the trouble

You should have DQed them last night and closed the round this morning. Its not fair for Bape though, he posted early before the deadline. Bleu didnt. To get one vote and get screwed like that is not fair.

How are we gonna encourage up and comers to actually stick around and elevate when we always cater to the heavyweights by giving them leeway? I agree Bleu had the better verse in their battle but he posted after the deadline, 3 hours after the deadline.

And they just got one vote.

How is it Bape's fault in any way? to let his opponent bend the rules, get his battle closed with just one vote and no feedback?

Previous tournaments, they DQed them and formed new brackets, thats why im pushing for you to make new brackets. Its only fair that its done.

lllllllllllll
05-30-2017, 10:25 AM
You should have DQed them last night and closed the round this morning. Its not fair for Bape though, he posted early before the deadline. Bleu didnt. To get one vote and get screwed like that is not fair.

How are we gonna encourage up and comers to actually stick around and elevate when we always cater to the heavyweights by giving them leeway? I agree Bleu had the better verse in their battle but he posted after the deadline, 3 hours after the deadline.

And they just got one vote.

How is it Bape's fault in any way? to let his opponent bend the rules, get his battle closed with just one vote and no feedback?

Previous tournaments, they DQed them and formed new brackets, thats why im pushing for you to make new brackets. Its only fair that its done.

Where did I give a "heavyweight" a leeway? or even cater to one?

Anyways, minus the bullshit rohaan's talking about, I'll see if I can get new brackets

Coldstorms Dad
05-30-2017, 10:28 AM
Where did I give a "heavyweight" a leeway? or even cater to one?

Anyways, minus the bullshit rohaan's talking about, I'll see if I can get new brackets

You not DQing Bleu is you giving a leeway to a heavyweight.

https://www.letsbeef.com/tournament_battle_details.php?id=1821&section=tb

^^ Lockhart vs Xercius .. Even tho Lockhart had the better verse, he still got DQed and Xercius qualified to the next round

I can link you 3 more battles where the person posting after the deadline was DQed even tho he posted a verse. So why should it be any different now.

And appreciate it Punk, It'll be fair if you can get new brackets.

lllllllllllll
05-30-2017, 10:36 AM
New brackets will be up shortly..

And I didn't care if bleu had posted or not. That could've been anybody, it was still getting closed.

Subreal
05-30-2017, 10:57 AM
" I am not bitching about it but rules are made for a reason.".

If this was true then you shouldn't even be on the site right now Rohaan.

Bape
05-30-2017, 11:57 AM
https://www.letsbeef.com/tournament_battle_details.php?id=1979&section=tb

Sorry for the hassle boys, battle is up now so some votes would be appreciated.

Coldstorms Dad
05-30-2017, 12:00 PM
New brackets will be up shortly..

And I didn't care if bleu had posted or not. That could've been anybody, it was still getting closed.

Punk here is what I fail to understand.

You made the new brackets and did not DQ Bleu. I admit his verse was better than that of Bape's but he didnt make it on time and crossed the deadline.

Not only that but it also raises complications-

1- He has to drop one verse to get to the semis since you pushed Bape vs Bleu to the second round instead of DQing Bleu while the rest of us have had 2 battles and wrote 2 verses

2- His current round verse only has 5 syllables while the rest of us have to write a fresh new verse with a 6 syllable scheme

^^ so how is that fair for us 1st round battlers that actually posted on time and submitted a verse and have to submit a new verse with a new and longer scheme in the second round?

3- He didnt meet the deadline requirements in the last round and hence should be DQed and Bape should go to the next round.

Lockhart, Reefer, Rican were all DQed when they crossed the deadline but why is it different now?

lllllllllllll
05-30-2017, 12:07 PM
yall are forgetting that this round has been open for like 6 days.. and on the 6th day, there were 6 people that didn't post. THAT's why the extension for people to make up the time was given..

I told everyone when the round would be closed and now people are confused lol.

Even if he had just advanced, he wouldn't be battling at all this round and would've went straight to the third round.. I reopened the brackets so Bape can at least have a chance to win and yet it's still a problem.

Coldstorms Dad
05-30-2017, 12:11 PM
Even if he had just advanced, he wouldn't be battling at all this round and would've went straight to the third round.. I reopened the brackets so Bape can at least have a chance to win and yet it's still a problem.

Punk the thing is Bleu just has to drop two verses to get to the finals, while the rest of us had to write three verses

Plus his current round just has 5 syllables, while the rest of us have 6.

Tell me how is that fair for us? He got DQed, why is the rematch even taking place if he got DQed for not posting on time?

lllllllllllll
05-30-2017, 12:14 PM
Where did he get DQ'd?

The brackets opened back up so Bape can get another chance due to it having 1 vote and me not knowing.. Because half of the people in the tourney no showed so I let people post after the deadline.

If I didn't there would be 6 no shows instead of the few

lllllllllllll
05-30-2017, 12:15 PM
If Bleu had lost against Bape, you wouldn't be complaining about him posting right now.

If bleu had won and got more than 1 vote, he would've still skipped next round because Shiznit and Enfinite both no showed

Coldstorms Dad
05-30-2017, 12:18 PM
If Bleu had lost against Bape, you wouldn't be complaining about him posting right now.

If bleu had won and got more than 1 vote, he would've still skipped next round because Shiznit and Enfinite both no showed

So you think it's fair for Bleu to cross the deadline, have a battle in the second round with 5 syllable scheme whereas the rest of us have a 6 syllable scheme?

lllllllllllll
05-30-2017, 12:21 PM
What's not fair is me allowing you to be on this site when you're suppose to be banned lol.

You're the only one complaining about rapping right now.. If you all wanna do a 5 syllable scheme yourselves just to make things fair, we can do that. then the next round we jump to 6 or 7...

Coldstorms Dad
05-30-2017, 12:25 PM
What's not fair is me allowing you to be on this site when you're suppose to be banned lol.

You're the only one complaining about rapping right now.. If you all wanna do a 5 syllable scheme yourselves just to make things fair, we can do that. then the next round we jump to 6 or 7...

lets stay on topic.

This is what i exactly meant when I said you cater to the heavyweights instead of keeping it a buck. Bleu crossed the deadline, he was the only one to do so. Yet you didnt DQ him yet re-opened his battle. In previous tournies, battlers were DQed for that even though they dropped the verses. They weren't reopened. So why is it any different now, Punk?

So you're saying you'd change the whole setup of us having a 6 syllable scheme in the second round just because you dont want to DQ Bleu even though he clearly crossed the deadline?

Why not let Bape just pass normally instead of complicating things? If thats the case why isnt NUCL3US not included? He sent a verse to Celsius too even tho it was after the deadline too

Thats why if you DQed Nuke, why arent you DQing Bleu considering both of them crossed the deadlines?

lllllllllllll
05-30-2017, 12:30 PM
Which is why the tourney's on hold until everything's figured out

:)

Subreal
05-30-2017, 12:30 PM
In previous tourneys, I have seen dude's getting DQed for posting after the deadline (Lockhart vs Xercius and Reefer/Rican in the tag tournament for example)

http://i.imgur.com/C1Ld9j2.png

You last night. Will someone ban this faggot Rohaan already for ban evading on a multi account. I love how yesterday you didn't know who lockhart was but today you know all of this LB history involving him and others about how they got DQ'd. You're a fuckin dumbass and can't even keep your cover rofl

lllllllllllll
05-30-2017, 12:31 PM
^ True lmao He's so confused

Coldstorms Dad
05-30-2017, 12:35 PM
Which is why the tourney's on hold until everything's figured out

:)

My point is Punk, Bleu crossed the deadline and should be DQed, the battle shouldnt be reopened.

If you are going to allow Bleu to cross the deadline and be in the tournament, why isnt Nucleus allowed to do the same since he too sent a verse after the deadline but he did post too.

Thats all.

lllllllllllll
05-30-2017, 12:36 PM
As I said, I'm figuring it out now.

Now quit crying, Rohaan.

Coldstorms Dad
05-30-2017, 12:37 PM
As I said, I'm figuring it out now.

Now quit crying, MsTrO.

Im not crying. I dont want people getting screwed and heavyweights getting leeways. If you cross a deadline, you are DQed. Isnt that what its supposed to be, Punk?

But props, you a stand up dude for taking this into consideration

lllllllllllll
05-30-2017, 12:50 PM
Just understand that I'm not looking out for any heavyweights nor do I care about what they do. I just told everyone I was going to close the round when I woke up since it's been open for 6 days.. Ya that's my bad for not DQ'ing people after the first 4 and leaving it open for the last 2 days but there was wayyyy too many no shows so I wanted to get as many people to post as possible. The people that posted before the ORIGINAL deadline was You, Shodan, Celsius, Sub, Coffin, maybe Rai, and I think Sand.. Everyone else posted after 12:00 on the 29th. including Bape.

Coldstorms Dad
05-30-2017, 01:10 PM
Just understand that I'm not looking out for any heavyweights nor do I care about what they do.

Then why not DQ Bleu for crossing the deadlines, i mean you DQed Nucleus so why does bleu get to go to the second round. Nucleus posted a verse too.

I just told everyone I was going to close the round when I woke up since it's been open for 6 days.. Ya that's my bad for not DQ'ing people after the first 4 and leaving it open for the last 2 days but there was wayyyy too many no shows so I wanted to get as many people to post as possible.

Ya no one wants a tournament with no shows because that just kills the interest and the killer instinct of the participants

The people that posted before the ORIGINAL deadline was You, Shodan, Celsius, Sub, Coffin, maybe Rai, and I think Sand.. Everyone else posted after 12:00 on the 29th. including Bape.

No actually Bapee posted 2 days before the deadline, i know this because he told me as soon as he had posted. Even Row and brickrepper posted before the deadline. It was just bleu and nucleus that didnt, bro.

lllllllllllll
05-30-2017, 01:13 PM
Bape and I spoke before he posted asking if it was coo to post. which was on the 29th. after the OFFICIAL deadline. I told him ya because pretty much everyone else was allowed to. The dates are on the battles. EST time zone..

Either way, I'm working on it..

Coldstorms Dad
05-30-2017, 01:20 PM
Bape and I spoke before he posted asking if it was coo to post. which was on the 29th. after the OFFICIAL deadline. I told him ya because pretty much everyone else was allowed to. The dates are on the battles. EST time zone..

Either way, I'm working on it..

I think you are confusing him with someone else because i remember he posted on the 27th

I gave him feedback on his verse by telling him it was fire too, thats how i know he posted well before the deadline, fam

Edit- removed the screenshot

lllllllllllll
05-30-2017, 01:22 PM
Probably so. I may be confusing the time he asked me when's the deadline which was on the 29th. So ya. Cheers

Anyways, i'll have this sorted out soon

Celsius
05-30-2017, 02:50 PM
nucleus 'posted about 4 hours before the deadline, just didnt post in the right section as he's a newbie.

lllllllllllll
05-30-2017, 02:54 PM
Confirmed.

NUCL3US will continue to participate vs Bape. Bleu DQ

Row
05-30-2017, 03:33 PM
and ban rohaan too lol

hey i posted before deadline as well

MaD MaXX
05-30-2017, 04:39 PM
I was gonna say technically i posted be4 the deadline but as cel mentioned wich was my fault i posted in the wrong arena
But im not maken excuses im ok wit whatever the mods Punk decide to do
MsTrO preciate the love fam i made a mistake but i appreciate ya stuckin up for ya boy