PDA

View Full Version : ::::CEKSPREE VS DEXTER::::OFFICIAL THREAD::::

Cekspree
04-30-2017, 09:41 AM
In case you don't follow the chatbox talk or keep up with the general LB trends, you should know that Dexter & i have one of the most bitter rivalries on the site. I've had my family disrespected, my wife called names, i've been told that i would lose a physical altercation if we ever saw each other, i'm a cheater, i vote biased, i bite lines, my raps suck, etc. Since this is primarily a battle rap website, i figured the only way to settle this shit is for us to battle. Not an 8 bar battle, not a 16, but a 32. I finished my 32 & sent it to Dexter almost two weeks ago. He hasn't responded yet. This thread's purpose is to document the feud between Dexter & i, and possibly get some feedback if the battle ever happens. I sent him my verse 12 days ago, as of today.

https://www.letsbeef.com/battle_details.php?section=tb&id=498214

Babylon
04-30-2017, 10:28 AM
I can personally vouch for seeing dex talk shit in the chat box intentionally distracting from anything to do with the battle. If he still hasn't sent, he's shook. I wouldn't expect a response

Cekspree
04-30-2017, 11:17 AM
For instance...he added me on fb & ig, probably to build personal ammo on me, but theres really nothing to say. My wifes a bombshell, i drive a bmw, im always fitted, i got about 1300 friends, 270000 youtube views, etc...im not bragging, im saying IN COMPARISON to what he's got to show on social media. The 32 i sent him is unbeatable, idgaf what he tries to say IF HE RESPONDS.

https://www.letsbeef.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=393&stc=1&d=1493566044

Manhattan
04-30-2017, 11:53 AM
I can personally vouch for seeing dex talk shit in the chat box intentionally distracting from anything to do with the battle. If he still hasn't sent, he's shook. I wouldn't expect a response

Can confirm.

Erupt da Monsta
04-30-2017, 12:18 PM
Talk that shit Cek!

Shodan
04-30-2017, 12:32 PM
I've had my family disrespected, my wife called names, i've been told that i would lose a physical altercation if we ever saw each other, i'm a cheater, i vote biased, i bite lines, my raps suck, etc.

Hasn't everyone on here said all of this to everyone else?

Cekspree
04-30-2017, 01:02 PM
Hasn't everyone on here said all of this to everyone else?

I mean OUTSIDE of battling. I haven't called anyone besides Dex out of their name. If we're battling, i'll say the most disrespectful shit ever, and feel free to do the same, but i'm not with all the shit talking outside of the box. Calling me a bitch, punk, or lame is a mando bubop on the streets...all this "i can kick your ass/i hope you die/i'd fuck you up/your mom should be dead/i got the reach of Jon jones/bloopitybeeblah" bullshit does nothing but make the PERSON SAYING IT look like a fuckin' wimp. This site's sole & primary purpose is to RAP BATTLE. When someone DOESN'T wanna battle, for whatever reason, is going against what the LB forefathers envisioned...and when they make sidebusting insults or shallow physical threats, they venture even further away from the reason we signed up for LB in the first place. I must admit, though...i can't believe THIS MANY motherfuckers can read.

...but i've never disrespected anyone on here unless it was during a battle.

Dexter3
04-30-2017, 01:32 PM
babylon you can't be serious lol.. after I body spree you can get the work too.. and anybody that cosignes this faggot

Manhattan
04-30-2017, 01:36 PM
You guys should do a name change battle. Winner gets to choose the losers name for a month.

Cekspree
04-30-2017, 03:24 PM
babylon you can't be serious lol.. after I body spree you can get the work too.. and anybody that cosignes this faggot

See? My point exactly. Say whatever you gotta say in rhyme form. All this name-calling is just beating around the bush, and avoiding the matter at hand.

And for the record, you'd avoid Babylon too if it came down to it.

ILLoKWENT
04-30-2017, 04:34 PM
Dexter.. 2 weeks is hella long and hella weak to be responding to a 32 if u agreed to accept the challenge. against bleu's first main acct.i did a 32 scheme in 2 days. half of which i wrote up in his i.m. chat box.in 20 min. . Bleu can even vouch for that. in my LBT battles, i was only allowed 3 days to respond to opponents 32s..btw, u didnt answer my question. u chem from goldmic?

Dexter3
04-30-2017, 08:56 PM
No, originally I didn't agree to battle. I told him I wouldn't battle a cheater, next thing I know he sent me a 32 and started gassing it up in the chat (and now the forums).. so I'm like what the hell & that's when I verbally agreed to take this battle.. & ever since dude has had an obsession with ya boy Dexter on social media

Brickrepper
05-01-2017, 08:48 AM
Dexter been duckin me to for weeks to, so I can vouch for that...honestly I don't why he's so scared of losing, it's just a battle, I'd battle the best of the best win or lose...wouldn't have it any other way

Dexter3
05-01-2017, 09:46 AM
Dexter been duckin me to for weeks to, so I can vouch for that...honestly I don't why he's so scared of losing, it's just a battle, I'd battle the best of the best win or lose...wouldn't have it any other way

Trust me I'm not ducking you. I need that win to pad my record

Cekspree I got the 32 bars for ya azz. get ready to hold that L

Here's the 32 lines, now everyone who was bitching about it go drop a vote https://www.letsbeef.com/battle_details.php?section=tb&id=498214

Cekspree
05-01-2017, 06:53 PM
BUMPING FOR VOTES.

STEELO
05-01-2017, 07:32 PM
Dexter.. 2 weeks is hella long and hella weak to be responding to a 32 if u agreed to accept the challenge. against bleu's first main acct.i did a 32 scheme in 2 days. half of which i wrote up in his i.m. chat box.in 20 min. . Bleu can even vouch for that. in my LBT battles, i was only allowed 3 days to respond to opponents 32s..btw, u didnt answer my question. u chem from goldmic?

But Bleu does finish 32s hella quick too :high: just saying...no sarcasm or nothin... hella expedient.

Back to you, nigga...LOL

EtH
05-01-2017, 07:44 PM
Dexter.. 2 weeks is hella long and hella weak to be responding to a 32 if u agreed to accept the challenge.

Celsius.

ILLoKWENT
05-02-2017, 06:56 AM
But Bleu does finish 32s hella quick too :high: just saying...no sarcasm or nothin... hella expedient.

Back to you, nigga...LOL?.. dunno what to make of this comment, other than get off bleus nuts?..never said that bleu couldnt do 32s quickly..

STEELO
05-02-2017, 09:43 AM
?.. dunno what to make of this comment, other than get off bleus nuts?..never said that bleu couldnt do 32s quickly..

Bleu knows what i'm joking about. He don't need a bodyguard either. Act like you've been there before, Lilo. :high:

ILLoKWENT
05-02-2017, 06:58 PM
Bleu knows what i'm joking about. He don't need a bodyguard either. Act like you've been there before, Lilo. :high: nigga, u smokin some tainted dro.. who the fuck cares what u jokin about,.. i wasnt adressin you in my post, bout dexter, so see your way out STEELTOES.:monkey: