PDA

View Full Version : Esso explain yourself

Celsius
04-04-2017, 05:48 PM
Concept Champion stealing concepts?

sus asf.

He commented on my battle and pointed out my Dollar Shave Club bar(my multi account is currently named UnethiCaL because of current beef)

https://www.letsbeef.com/battle_details.php?section=tb&id=492641

this link is him using the dollar shave club concept months later

https://www.letsbeef.com/battle_details.php?section=tb&id=497031

See you in the tourney.

Babylon
04-04-2017, 06:01 PM
Never saw your bar, but I heavily fucked with his version when I voted on sawyer vs esso.

I suppose it is fairly weird he voted on that battle AND pointed that bar out specifically, but the usual people here seem to have an incredibly loose sense on what constitutes as biting generally so this case might come off as even more of a reach than usual because its just the concept.

Aggo
04-04-2017, 06:05 PM
Meh. Its a concept. It wasn't set up or executed like yours. Shit happens. I did this recently actually. (Self snitch incoming) I used a "put him in a coffin" concept in a bar. A while later I'm reviewing my old audios and someone used the concept against me. The set ups and executions were way off but it dawned on me that subconsciously that resonated with me and I pulled it out months later with no recollection of its origin. That Shits bound to happen.

Shodan
04-04-2017, 06:14 PM
It's probably derivative, at least. Perhaps a bite. I would call it a ridiculous reach if not for the aforementioned comment in your battle.

Rant
04-04-2017, 06:18 PM
Subconscious, imo.

Shodan
04-04-2017, 06:39 PM
Considering these two bars, there are, essentially, four likely scenarios:

1) Esso conceived the idea totally independently, presumably having forgotten Celsius' use of it.
2) Esso subconsciously derived the idea from Celsius' bar and never realized it.
3) Esso subconsciously derived the idea from Celsius' bar, but realized it before releasing his own bar. He may or may not have changed his bar between said realization and release.
4) Esso consciously derived the idea from Celsius' bar.

If 1) or 2) is the case, Esso did not bite.

If 3) or 4) is the case, whether or not Esso bit is subjective, although I consider Esso's bar different enough from Celsius' as to not be bitten.

NOBLE
04-04-2017, 07:41 PM
It's not a bite. I wouldn't even say it's the same concept. It's the same metaphor (Dollar Shave Club) that's being compared to something, but the idea is different. I can understand why you find it iffy though.

Esso
04-04-2017, 08:09 PM
Me: Cutting edge delivery was punch, delivered as a metaphor. everything I send is razor sharp was the setup

vs

'get the blade for next to nothing like Dollar shave club'....simile, simple, no setup or depth

No comparison...only thing the same is 'dollar shave club'. Imagine if one person makes a basketball punch....is nobody allowed to use any basketball related punch ever again?

That wasnt months....it was 2015. worth calling out in the moment, not 2 years worth of memorable.

Whatever motivation you need to beat me in a battle that matters.....good luck.

Celsius
04-04-2017, 08:13 PM
Me: Cutting edge delivery was punch, delivered as a metaphor. everything I send is razor sharp was the setup

vs

'get the blade for next to nothing like Dollar shave club'....simile, simple, no setup or depth

No comparison...only thing the same is 'dollar shave club'. Imagine if one person makes a basketball punch....is nobody allowed to use any basketball related punch ever again?

That wasnt months....it was 2015. worth calling out in the moment, not 2 years worth of memorable.

Whatever motivation you need to beat me in a battle that matters.....good luck.

Umm actually your battle with Sawer was just last month...

See you tomorrow. Esso. :monkey:

Esso
04-04-2017, 08:15 PM
Umm actually your battle with Sawer was just last month...

your bar, fool...your bar was in 2015.

Celsius
04-04-2017, 08:18 PM
your bar, fool...your bar was in 2015.

correct Esso...you can read timestamps...yay.

How does that change anything? :confused:

Babylon
04-04-2017, 08:20 PM
correct Esso...you can read timestamps...yay.

How does that change anything? :confused:

he already highlighted why it changed something, then you drew that on for three more posts instead of responding to his points. To me, that was you solidifying that you cannot argue them.

gg though, semi entertaining read

Student
04-04-2017, 08:23 PM
Cel:
I'm edgy, you can 'get that blade for next to nothing' like the 'DOLLAR SHAVE CLUB

Esso:
Everything I send is razor sharp', I'm the FUCKING BEST IN HISTORY, call me 'Dollar Shave Club' with that 'CUTTING EDGE DELIVERY

Clearly not bitten.

Celsius
04-04-2017, 08:25 PM
so because 2 years has passed since i said the bar it makes it okay? and not once did i say he bit me...more like swagger jacked

---------- Post added at 06:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:24 PM ----------

i just found out about it today actually...thought id shed some light thats all. I wanted answers and he got offended...makes it more suspicious

Dexter3
04-04-2017, 08:44 PM
http://i1193.photobucket.com/albums/aa346/BloodyMaary/Actors/Dexter4.gif

Esso
04-04-2017, 08:48 PM
so because 2 years has passed since i said the bar it makes it okay? and not once did i say he bit me...more like swagger jacked

---------- Post added at 06:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:24 PM ----------

i just found out about it today actually...thought id shed some light thats all. I wanted answers and he got offended...makes it more suspicious

offended? i just explained the difference between the two...theres no feelings involved. apparently, no one else is convinced either. its cool. I know what youre doing....we've been through this before.

Celsius
04-04-2017, 08:57 PM
offended? i just explained the difference between the two...theres no feelings involved. apparently, no one else is convinced either. its cool. I know what youre doing....we've been through this before.

You took my idea and ran with it. That im sure we can all agree on. This isnt ammo for the tourney...more like a build up for it. We'll let the bars do the rest...Im out

Esso
04-04-2017, 09:07 PM
This isnt ammo for the tourney...more like a build up for it.

Oh, its not?....:D

not like I needed more, but thanks...

J u s T C
04-04-2017, 09:07 PM
A 2 year old 3 word reference is a concious bite? Or "Swagger jack" Okay guy. Thats like trademarking Tesco punchlines or The Matrix or the fucking Post Office ffs. Lol gtfo this is some dumb shit. Whats worse is you keeping up the charade like it's legit.

Celsius
04-04-2017, 09:32 PM
A 2 year old 3 word reference is a concious bite? Or "Swagger jack" Okay guy. Thats like trademarking Tesco punchlines or The Matrix or the fucking Post Office ffs. Lol gtfo this is some dumb shit. Whats worse is you keeping up the charade like it's legit.

Link me to where youve ever seen a dollar shave club line.let alone twice on the same site by a guy who voted and poined it out.....you act like ppl are saying it left and right.

Waits forever....

---------- Post added at 07:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:30 PM ----------

Oh, its not?....:D

not like I needed more, but thanks...

waits for 1000000 eth references.

Nicholas
04-05-2017, 08:22 AM

I agree with this. You can't bite a subject matter.

Papi
04-05-2017, 08:29 AM
Not a bite

Rant
04-05-2017, 10:52 AM
I bet I could do this same thing with every person in this thread. Find an idea, or concept that they've used that is similar to mine, that they've used after the fact.

Babylon
04-05-2017, 12:47 PM
I bet I could do this same thing with every person in this thread. Find an idea, or concept that they've used that is similar to mine, that they've used after the fact.

Probably lol, I thought cels claim was more solid when he said "couple months later" or something implying a more recent example but I failed to realize a couple months meant like 24+

EtH
04-05-2017, 12:57 PM
"My multi account is called Unethical caude of beef" hahahahahahaha

lllllllllllll
04-05-2017, 01:03 PM
Getting exposed while trying to expose someone else must hurt haha. If it ain't legit biting, it isn't thread worthy.

"Swagger jacking" isn't really thread worthy actually. Your style is either being made fresher or worse.

Aggo
04-05-2017, 01:07 PM
Rant bit my kick the bucket idiom.

Babylon
04-05-2017, 01:08 PM
Rant bit my kick the bucket idiom.

dead lmao:D

EtH
04-05-2017, 01:08 PM
Cel acted like such a bitch in this "beef" that hes actually expecting to be insulted over it in battles haha

Celsius
04-05-2017, 02:28 PM

and also pointed out in an exlo?

ill wait...go grab all the links you can find.

---------- Post added at 12:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:26 PM ----------

Getting exposed while trying to expose someone else must hurt haha. If it ain't legit biting, it isn't thread worthy.

"Swagger jacking" isn't really thread worthy actually. Your style is either being made fresher or worse.

lol where did i get exposed

onne guy jumps.ship they all hop on the bandwaggon

lmao :monkey:

Rant
04-05-2017, 02:40 PM
and also pointed out in an exlo?

ill wait...go grab all the links you can find.

Can the expo be from two years before the battle?

Celsius
04-05-2017, 03:05 PM
Can the expo be from two years before the battle?

TIme frame doesnt matter. Just that they pointed it out.

waits

J u s T C
04-05-2017, 03:23 PM
TIme frame doesnt matter. Just that they pointed it out.

waits
I legit think you're as dumb as this shit makes you look. It's easy for YOU to pull that kinda evidence.... It's YOUR battle. Expecting others to trudge through tens or hundreds of battles and comments, just to find the kinda evidence that fell on your fucking LAP, just to prove what we all already know (you're an idiot clutching at straws) and if no 1 can be assed doing that ( srsly Wtf would? Zzzzzzzzzz) you gonna act like you proved your point. Lol.

Esso
04-05-2017, 05:05 PM
Celsius....a million Eth references? Nah...I got this 16 that Bnas never answered...I might just get that deleted and copy and paste it.....that or a little off the top mixed with ShotsFired throwaways. Havent decided yet.