PDA

View Full Version : Just had a conversation...

RhetoriK
03-26-2017, 08:08 PM
Who're the Top 5 ACTIVE pens? Shout to @Row for catching me up on this a little bit. Just sheer pen game...k, go....:high:

Bleu
03-26-2017, 08:40 PM
Manhattan
Esso
Rant
Babylon
WarSand

In no order

Ray Zeus
03-26-2017, 09:15 PM
Rhet??? is that you??? df you been bro???? - Skilligan

Babylon
03-26-2017, 09:54 PM
Manhattan
Esso
Rant
Babylon
WarSand

In no order

Damn, my list is essentially the exact same as yours. I do think it's pretty clear who the best are right now, though. Seems to be a pretty demonstrable skill cut off among the current userbase with only some exceptions to the rule emcees like YC bridging the gap between being new & unpolished but having insane fuckin potential.

List:
Manhattan
Warsand
Rant
Bleu
Esso

No order.

RhetoriK
03-26-2017, 10:06 PM
Damn, my list is essentially the exact same as yours. I do think it's pretty clear who the best are right now, though. Seems to be a pretty demonstrable skill cut off among the current userbase with only some exceptions to the rule emcees like YC bridging the gap between being new & unpolished but having insane fuckin potential.

List:
Manhattan
Warsand
Rant
Bleu
Esso

No order.

Word. So in all actuality there's 6 of you currently. Noted.

---------- Post added at 08:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:04 PM ----------

Rhet??? is that you??? df you been bro???? - Skilligan

Hah whaddup! I remember when you took the name Skilligan. Whaddup doe?

Celsius
03-26-2017, 10:11 PM
Manhatan hasnt battled in like 2 years i think
Top 5 Active
1: ShotsFired is killing it
2. Esso rarely disapoints
3. Bleu
4. ILLOKWENT/Malishus
5. Cekspree has had flame lately

Rant
03-26-2017, 10:19 PM
Top 5 Active
3. Bleu
4. ILLOKWENT/Malishus

:eek:

NOBLE
03-26-2017, 10:20 PM
Top 5 Active
3. Bleu
4. ILLOKWENT/Malishus

Manhattan = ShotsFired

Celsius
03-26-2017, 10:24 PM
Manhattan = ShotsFired

:eek:
Small world. Lmao

Enfinite
03-26-2017, 11:01 PM
Everyone mentioned so far is about right. Personally, the site is in a really interesting state where I think the only CLEAR heavy hitters who can win against anyone would be like, Manny, Bleu, Esso and Illok. If Illok is battling. But for the most part, I feel like a lot of the active guys can take rounds off of even the best guys on a good day. The "lower card" is full of middle weights with a lot more upper middle weights floating about

Rant
03-26-2017, 11:03 PM
Everyone mentioned so far is about right. Personally, the site is in a really interesting state where I think the only CLEAR heavy hitters who can win against anyone would be like, Manny, Bleu, Esso and Illok. If Illok is battling. But for the most part, I feel like a lot of the active guys can take rounds off of even the best guys on a good day. The "lower card" is full of middle weights with a lot more upper middle weights floating about

I've beaten Esso recently.

Enfinite
03-26-2017, 11:06 PM
I've beaten Esso recently.

You're in a weird shade of gray area to me homie lol. Since you rock both sides of the coin probably more frequently. Whenever I think of you its always as an Audio head for some reason lol

RhetoriK
03-26-2017, 11:17 PM
You're in a weird shade of gray area to me homie lol. Since you rock both sides of the coin probably more frequently. Whenever I think of you its always as an Audio head for some reason lol

50 shades of Rant? Sounds like a cypher waiting to happen lol

Word to your comments though.

Rant
03-26-2017, 11:28 PM

My GC is a text GC...

NOBLE
03-26-2017, 11:31 PM
Didn't you start off using this account for audio exclusively Rant?

Rant
03-26-2017, 11:47 PM
Didn't you start off using this account for audio exclusively Rant?

No, I did text exclusively on Rant(Victor Mancini) at first, because I intended to do audio strictly on BLNK

RhetoriK
03-26-2017, 11:51 PM
No, I did text exclusively on Rant(Victor Mancini) at first, because I intended to do audio strictly on BLNK

Wait...BLNK? No shit!

AlkatraZ™
03-27-2017, 09:29 AM
I've beat Esso recently and babylon

Rant
03-27-2017, 11:13 AM
I've beat Esso recently and babylon

And lost 100-0 to me.

---------- Post added at 11:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:12 AM ----------

Wait...BLNK? No shit!

In the fleshy, outer protectant my man.

Nicholas
03-27-2017, 11:34 AM
No love for Cecil ?

I've got it in this order...

1) Bleu
2) Manhattan
3) Cecil

Then there are a whole host of guys that are just under that level and could all beat each other on any given day... Esso, Rican, WarSand, Lockhart, Celsius etc. etc.

Rant
03-27-2017, 12:01 PM
No love for Cecil ?

1) Bleu
2) Manhattan
3) Cecil

Then there are a whole host of guys that are just under that level and could all beat each other on any given day... Esso, Rican, WarSand, Lockhart, Celsius etc. etc.

I've just recently beaten Row too. :confused:

Nicholas
03-27-2017, 12:10 PM
I've just recently beaten Row too. :confused:

Are you just going to spend this whole thread complaining when someone doesn't mention you?

RhetoriK
03-27-2017, 12:25 PM
No love for Cecil ?

1) Bleu
2) Manhattan
3) Cecil

Word, I always caught the vibe that Celsius and Rican used to beat each other on any given day. Confirmed. :high: j/k...

@Row, the whole Cecil thing throws me way the fuck off lmao.. before you were Cecil Illimit was Cecil.

Nicholas
03-27-2017, 12:27 PM
Word, I always caught the vibe that Celsius and Rican used to beat each other on any given day. Confirmed. :high: j/k...

@Row, the whole Cecil thing throws me way the fuck off lmao.. before you were Cecil Illimit was Cecil.

I said this exact same thing to Manhattan yesterday. But there are very few of us left that will remember Illy as Cecil.

Enfinite
03-27-2017, 01:31 PM
In all honestly if everyone keeps elevating we can have another Golden Era esque level of talent. Theres a LOT of dope guys left. Just not as much activity.

Row
03-27-2017, 01:48 PM
Im flattered, thanks for the mention Nicholas

& RhetoriK sorry, just went with middle name :o

Papi
03-27-2017, 11:09 PM
Hi there

Rant
03-27-2017, 11:58 PM
Are you just going to spend this whole thread complaining when someone doesn't mention you?

Yes.