PDA

View Full Version : *NEW IDEA* 'WHITE FLAG'

HIGHpothasis
03-18-2017, 08:26 AM
WHITE FLAG

Looking to Incorporate The Idea Of Adding a White Flag Option To Battles Near where The Voting Buttons are Placed. This Option would be available to either of the Contestants.

This would Be Used When The three Day Wait for a battle to Close is Still Active and a Decisive Win Is Understood, the Loser Could Press the White Flag Option and Immediately Close the battle with the Current Number Of votes and Take The loss and Not have To Endure The Painstaking Experience Of Continuing to See Other Members vote against him.

This will save some time (POSSIBLY) on these noob, Sniper Bouts that Cloud certain Sections of LB.

A Forfeited Win could POSSIBLY be worth More Points?

http://zdnet1.cbsistatic.com/hub/i/2015/06/11/7767ea90-100f-11e5-9a74-d4ae52e95e57/raise-white-flag.jpg

*FEEEBACK?*

---------- Post added at 08:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:33 AM ----------

WHITE FLAG

Looking to Incorporate The Idea Of Adding a White Flag Option To Battles Near where The Voting Buttons are Placed. This Option would be available to either of the Contestants.

This would Be Used When The three Day Wait for a battle to Close is Still Active and a Decisive Win Is Understood, the Loser Could Press the White Flag Option and Immediately Close the battle with the Current Number Of votes and Take The loss and Not have To Endure The Painstaking Experience Of Continuing to See Other Members vote against him.

This will save some time (POSSIBLY) on these noob, Sniper Bouts that Cloud certain Sections of LB.

A Forfeited Win could POSSIBLY be worth More Points?

http://zdnet1.cbsistatic.com/hub/i/2015/06/11/7767ea90-100f-11e5-9a74-d4ae52e95e57/raise-white-flag.jpg

*FEEEBACK?*

Update*

Any Member That Uses the 'WHITE FLAG OPTION' will succomb to a IP Evaluation along with The Winner. To prevent the Abusing Of this option with Multi account Usage and Self Evaluated Winning.

Enfinite
03-18-2017, 12:00 PM
Let me be the first to white flag my tourney battle

NOBLE
03-18-2017, 01:23 PM
Not a bad idea actually

---------- Post added at 01:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:20 PM ----------

I would suggest there should be a certain number of total votes on the battle and the loser is losing by a certain ratio before the white flag shows up as an option.

Babylon
03-18-2017, 01:27 PM
I fucks with this, but only if the minimum votes stipulation Swagga Lee mentioned is also put into place. Pretty dope idea, a constructive remedy to the waiting periods between bodies. Perhaps a minimum of say 5-7 votes? What do you guys think would be the most sound minimum?

Shodan
03-18-2017, 01:30 PM
I like this concept from a "save the newbie's feelings" point of view, but there is the problem of decreasing the amount of open-for-votes battles at any given time and therefore making people think the site is less active than they otherwise would. (Which is not to say that this is a terrible idea)

MaCc Da G0D
03-18-2017, 02:02 PM
Not a bad idea actually

---------- Post added at 01:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:20 PM ----------

I would suggest there should be a certain number of total votes on the battle and the loser is losing by a certain ratio before the white flag shows up as an option.

I Say THREE VOTES to either party the Option should become available.

ALSO each member should Only be given 5 white flag Oppertunities Per month...