PDA

View Full Version : Im New, Who are the big dogs?

DarkOMega
03-12-2017, 11:21 AM
Hi.. my name is DarkOMega or Darko Mega or Dark Omega... w/e u prefer.

i used to battle on various other websites, but never moved over to Lets Beef because yall write in a diff format than i was accustomed to.

But now i want to try Lets beef.

who are big dogs to look out for? who do i have to battle to get respect? or do i need respect before i can battle one of the big dogs?

qsmrf56
03-12-2017, 11:25 AM
:cryhah:

Doubt
03-12-2017, 11:40 AM
Beat MaCc Da Villain or Bnas first. They aren't good, but they are snipers that have accumulated thousands of wins battling new people. Once/if you are already able to beat them, then you are ready to battle people that are actually decent.

One thing you need to know is that wins aren't really weighted on this site. So that Macc and Bnas guy are ranked #2 and #1 of all time or something, but there are tons of people on the site that are better than them. The ranking system only takes # of wins into account, not who you beat.

Rican
03-12-2017, 12:27 PM
Word.

Who are you on other websites

X
03-12-2017, 12:29 PM
Welcome to LB

:high:

Nicholas
03-12-2017, 12:56 PM
Welcome to the site.

Esso
03-12-2017, 12:57 PM
Welcome to the site...idk what format you're used to writing in but filling a box vs single spacing your lines aint much different. Capping/bolding your end multis tends to help some readers here follow your flow a bit better. The longwinded/wordy style I seen on multiple sites don't really fly here...a good verse can be read aloud as an acapella. Execution above all else.....creativity only sounds intelligent if you can say it right. Drop an open and see who answers....the quality of the opponent who hops on it will usually tell you where you're at. Best of luck here...do your thing

Esso
03-12-2017, 01:00 PM
Oh, and The Bat God is that 'big dog' youre looking for....the name says it all. More bats than a Jack in the Box drive thru menu

HIGHpothasis
03-12-2017, 01:02 PM
Welcome to the site...idk what format you're used to writing in but filling a box vs single spacing your lines aint much different. Capping/bolding your end multis tends to help some readers here follow your flow a bit better. The longwinded/wordy style I seen on multiple sites don't really fly here...a good verse can be read aloud as an acapella. Execution above all else.....creativity only sounds intelligent if you can say it right. Drop an open and see who answers....the quality of the opponent who hops on it will usually tell you where you're at. Best of luck here...do your thing

☝☝☝☝ Pretty Much Covers it All Bruv...

The Bat God
03-12-2017, 02:18 PM
Oh, and The Bat God is that 'big dog' youre looking for....the name says it all. More bats than a Jack in the Box drive thru menu

Facts. More bats than Aphrodite's vagina.

Student
03-12-2017, 05:50 PM
Clifford, Snoopy (Big in heart), Hooch and who could forget THE BEAST aka Hercules

Aggo
03-12-2017, 05:59 PM
More bats than the foreign film section of Blockbuster

Student
03-12-2017, 06:04 PM
More bats then the University of Florida

Esso
03-12-2017, 08:39 PM
More bats than a dermatologist

Skkeem
03-12-2017, 10:46 PM
More bats than a Bacardi Party