PDA

View Full Version : - I BOYCOTT VOTING ON BNAS BATTLES☆

MaCc Da G0D
03-08-2017, 12:03 PM
...Well The Little Cunt Has Reached a Blue Flame
[Mumbles obscenities]

Im Convinced This Little Shit Is Creating Profile accnts Just to Win Against Them bkus He Battles MF's That Have Never been Heard Of, That Have No avi and No Bio Info at All.

WTF? hahaah

When YOU joined LB did u not immediately put Up a Picture and Write a Little about Yourself and complete a Few Other Tasks to Spruce Up ya Profile? Well Check Out 80% of His Opponents.

i IMPLORE all of the SANE inhabitants of This Narnia Infused enviroment to join Me in BOYCOTTING this FLUNKY.

No Votes!!
On ANY Bnas battle!!

...I Surmise That EVENTUALLY he'll Either start Voting for Himself, get Banned and Out Of All Our Lives, Possibly stop His rediculous sniping, Or Kill Himself On Facebook Live.
Either Of those Would be Suffice for me.

[SINCERE VOICE] ...So Will You Join Me in this Mission Of LB Revival?
Thank You and MaCc bless.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA.

Aggo
03-08-2017, 12:14 PM
Been had stopped voting on bnas battles

Babylon
03-08-2017, 12:21 PM
Same, he's one of the very few humans I've ever found 100% intolerable.

Manhattan
03-08-2017, 12:33 PM
Bnas to thread

Aggo
03-08-2017, 12:47 PM
Bnas will not come to the thread. He used to be a shoutbox and forum presence. Now that he reached his goal he is happy to stay in the shadows. He has no need to stick up for or defend himself. He's #1. A distinction that, to him, is all that matters. He will continue to battle (possibly himself) to secure his statistical place holder and that's that.

Could you imagine being this dudes wife, tho? She's Canadian so she's too polite not to leave him, but fuck.

LET THE TOOLIE SPIT!!

EtH
03-08-2017, 12:59 PM
I feel like MaCc's rivalry with Bnas is summed up by "1v1 sniperz headshotz only"

Aggo
03-08-2017, 01:17 PM
Another way to hit Bnas where it hurts is just out snipe him. I know it sucks to waste energy on bullshit but if, as a collective, we took those verses before he sniped them he would either have to write faster and risk losing or stop sniping every easy battle.

---------- Post added at 01:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:16 PM ----------

See my latest battle with nod to bnas as an example.

Mr-Felon
03-08-2017, 01:50 PM
Lol.............

Nicholas
03-08-2017, 01:53 PM
You guys worry about what Bnas is doing too much.

Lol.............

That avatar is super dope.

Mr-Felon
03-08-2017, 02:06 PM
That avatar is super dope.

Thanks

HIGHpothasis
03-08-2017, 03:25 PM
Another way to hit Bnas where it hurts is just out snipe him. I know it sucks to waste energy on bullshit but if, as a collective, we took those verses before he sniped them he would either have to write faster and risk losing or stop sniping every easy battle.

---------- Post added at 01:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:16 PM ----------

See my latest battle with nod to bnas as an example.

Cant Out Snipe Him If He's Battling Himself. He Probably Uses Two Devices. ie: Computer amd Tablet /Phone and Prewrites that GARBAGE and soon as he Drops from One He Replies with the Other. Almost IMPOSSIBLE to do Anything without Proving that these 'Noobs' are Him. Most Only battle Once and are never seen again...

---------- Post added at 03:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:24 PM ----------

Bnas will not come to the thread. He used to be a shoutbox and forum presence. Now that he reached his goal he is happy to stay in the shadows. He has no need to stick up for or defend himself. He's #1. A distinction that, to him, is all that matters. He will continue to battle (possibly himself) to secure his statistical place holder and that's that.

Could you imagine being this dudes wife, tho? She's Canadian so she's too polite not to leave him, but fuck.

LET THE TOOLIE SPIT!!

...Wow. intelligently BURNED!! This is Broken Down Perfectly. Haha. #Kudos

Doubt
03-08-2017, 03:59 PM
Lol

Macc is so salty that Bnas outranks him. Both of you are garbage snipers, everyone thinks ur both garbage, no1 cares about your scrub tier rivalry

HIGHpothasis
03-08-2017, 04:16 PM
Lol

Macc is so salty that Bnas outranks him. Both of you are garbage snipers, everyone thinks ur both garbage, no1 cares about your scrub tier rivalry

Oh, i Guess Someone Other than Your Mom Thinks That subreal is Legendary?

Lmao. Ill Wait...

https://media.giphy.com/media/l0K4ohGFVtClgWrFm/giphy.gif

EtH
03-08-2017, 04:28 PM
It's ironic considering MaCc needs to add his own laugh track to his posts.

Student
03-08-2017, 04:36 PM
https://ioneglobalgrind.files.wordpress.com/2014/05/baby-oil-slap.gif?w=744&h=415

STFU and battle

HIGHpothasis
03-08-2017, 04:42 PM
https://ioneglobalgrind.files.wordpress.com/2014/05/baby-oil-slap.gif?w=744&h=415

STFU and battle

Aint no way youre talking to me....

Blunt Rapper
03-08-2017, 05:32 PM
Really? Great idea. Guess I've been doin this since before it was cool. I thought he blocked everyone who voted honestly. New poll: If BNAS hasn't blocked you so you can't vote on his battles, are you doing something wrong?

Cekspree
03-08-2017, 05:42 PM
Really? Great idea. Guess I've been doin this since before it was cool. I thought he blocked everyone who voted honestly. New poll: If BNAS hasn't blocked you so you can't vote on his battles, are you doing something wrong?

He blocked me after fairly voting against him once, yet he continues to vote against me everytime.

EtH
03-08-2017, 06:20 PM
He blocked me after fairly voting against him once, yet he continues to vote against me everytime.

0VP, can't sway in comments anymore and it's an extra vote towards getting hotlisted. Let him keep voting against you :D

Manhattan
03-08-2017, 06:33 PM

Link me to the battles he voted against you...through PM

J u s T C
03-08-2017, 06:41 PM
Guys been banned more times than he has battles yet he always comes back because he relentlessly stalks , hounds and pesters to be let back. No matter what we're stuck with him. Him being #1 is a bad look, whether you personally take those ranks srs or not.

Dexter3
03-08-2017, 07:24 PM
MACC wanna be like Donald Trump signing all these executive orders..lol
No offense Macc, but didn't you just beat a case for biting from Cekspree last week? Or is this just an attempt to take you out of the spot light and throw bnas under the boat:high:

Bnas
03-08-2017, 08:47 PM
IP match any account you want. Hell if Mack not wasteing mods time by banning him over and over he gotta do it another way. IP check every person I've battled. Hope you have fun doing so

R0HAN
03-08-2017, 08:52 PM
Bnas will you battle me?

Babylon
03-08-2017, 09:12 PM
IP match any account you want. Hell if Mack not wasteing mods time by banning him over and over he gotta do it another way. IP check every person I've battled. Hope you have fun doing so

To me, it's less about you potentially battling yourself and more about the effect of the things you've been doing for YEARS on here & those who gloss over them in the face of your pseudo-activity or under a stance of "whats it hurting."

You've been caught literally just voting to get credits without reading the battles. SOLELY to propagate this illusion of skill that parasitically dominates your psyche. You message new members who you understand lack rapping experience instead of messaging skilled writers to propagate this same illusion. I could continue this list if you want, but I want to move on to other reasons why you hurt letsbeef.

You do so many battles that people don't want to vote on them. It's the macc effect, every battle I do with macc even on a multi account gets WAY less votes than every other battle ive ever done. It's called saturation, and its the fault of the ones battling too much. This saturations extent doesn't even stop at voting, either. It makes everyone who reads your shit have an expectation of its mediocrity because you don't even take the time to produce worthwhile content.

I'm three n a half paragraphs in and I've only JUST broken the ice on how bad you are for letsbeef, and to letsbeef. Doesn't that even slightly resonate with you? You don't ever stop to think why am I battling so much? Or what does being #1 even mean? Or is my approach to letsbeef sound?

I think ill just stop here, as it's not like you're level headed enough to even retain any of this.

tl;dr fuck bnas

Doubt
03-08-2017, 09:39 PM
To me, it's less about you potentially battling yourself and more about the effect of the things you've been doing for YEARS on here & those who gloss over them in the face of your pseudo-activity or under a stance of "whats it hurting."

You've been caught literally just voting to get credits without reading the battles. SOLELY to propagate this illusion of skill that parasitically dominates your psyche. You message new members who you understand lack rapping experience instead of messaging skilled writers to propagate this same illusion. I could continue this list if you want, but I want to move on to other reasons why you hurt letsbeef.

You do so many battles that people don't want to vote on them. It's the macc effect, every battle I do with macc even on a multi account gets WAY less votes than every other battle ive ever done. It's called saturation, and its the fault of the ones battling too much. This saturations extent doesn't even stop at voting, either. It makes everyone who reads your shit have an expectation of its mediocrity because you don't even take the time to produce worthwhile content.

I'm three n a half paragraphs in and I've only JUST broken the ice on how bad you are for letsbeef, and to letsbeef. Doesn't that even slightly resonate with you? You don't ever stop to think why am I battling so much? Or what does being #1 even mean? Or is my approach to letsbeef sound?

I think ill just stop here, as it's not like you're level headed enough to even retain any of this.

tl;dr fuck bnas

https://www.letsbeef.com/battle_details.php?section=lb&id=619287
https://www.letsbeef.com/battle_details.php?section=lb&id=584320

but you are 1-2 vs Bnas.. If he produces garbage content, then what does that make the content you produce?? :monkey:

EDIT: LOOK AT THE 1-10'S ON THAT, YOU BIT AND STILL LOST AGAINST BNAS? AHAHHA

Babylon
03-08-2017, 09:43 PM

but you are 1-2 vs Bnas.. If he produces garbage content, then what does that make the content you produce?? :monkey:

Lol, I lost to far worse than bnas before. This is what progression looks like. Surely you wouldn't assert that Bnas would beat me right now. You're bordering EtH levels of -insert topic from the month I joined-

side note after the tourney you can get the bats, would that be enough to bring you out of 2012?

Doubt
03-08-2017, 09:51 PM
Lol, I lost to far worse than bnas before. This is what progression looks like. Surely you wouldn't assert that Bnas would beat me right now. You're bordering EtH levels of -insert topic from the month I joined-

side note after the tourney you can get the bats, would that be enough to bring you out of 2012?

You'll be the one getting the bats. Don't fuck with the :bat: god :high:

Babylon
03-08-2017, 09:56 PM
You'll be the one getting the bats. Don't fuck with the :bat: god :high:

Hit me up when you sort out which one of your personalities wants to get bodied

R0HAN
03-08-2017, 10:01 PM
Dount vs babylon lol. Thats a blowout

J u s T C
03-08-2017, 11:11 PM

If Bnas didn't have a reason to stick his fingers in his ears and swerve Babs point, he does now.

J u s T C
03-08-2017, 11:34 PM
You misinterpreted my post completely .

---------- Post added at 11:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:30 PM ----------

To clarify I was calling doubt for giving Pnas a reason to change the subject

Babylon
03-08-2017, 11:37 PM
Well fuck me then, shit

EDIT: deleted lmao but to onlookers I was just ranting bout dumb bullshit

Blunt Rapper
03-09-2017, 12:36 AM

That's the other part of the equation. If you haven't blocked BNAS and are allowing him to get credits from voting against you, are you the problem?

Dexter3
03-09-2017, 10:22 AM

tl;dr fuck bnas

This was brutal to read :high:

ShotsFired
03-10-2017, 12:11 PM
http://i65.tinypic.com/jfdquf.jpg

Babylon
03-10-2017, 01:08 PM
This man actually tattooed "confident" onto his arm

nothing says confidence like feeling the need to have hundreds of needle impressions lance ink into your skin solely to advertise it

ShotsFired
03-10-2017, 01:22 PM

nothing says confidence like feeling the need to have hundreds of needle impressions lance ink into your skin solely to advertise it

LOL! I actually never noticed that tattoo. I just died at the gif. S/o to Subreal for that gem. Oh ya...Bnas is a faggot

Esso
03-10-2017, 01:38 PM
I'm now dumber for having clicked on this thread.

K SERA
03-12-2017, 10:28 PM
This is some rat shit

Shodan
03-13-2017, 02:57 AM

somehow I suspect that the only ink used in that tattoo came from a sharpie

Dirty Work
03-14-2017, 11:26 PM
Johno Vs Barzilla - YouTube

This dude almost ended Bnas career

Babylon
03-15-2017, 12:19 AM
Johno Vs Barzilla - YouTube (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtixOLqvMHk)

This dude almost ended Bnas career

"WHEN I STEP OUTSIDE I LET THE 9 SPARK AND KILL PEOPLE LIKE AN ASSASSAIN"

"IF YOU COME TO MY HOOD ID SHOOT YOU WITH A GAT"

"Life of an urban gorilla"

this shit is too much

HIGHpothasis
03-15-2017, 12:32 AM
-LMAOOOOOO!!! Who the FuCc is That? That Hilarious. I would Love to See Bnas Reply Or His Verse. I'm sure it Was Much More. 'horribler' 😂😂😂😂

CakedOut
03-15-2017, 12:52 AM
Letsbuddy or Letsbeef? nice thread for starting bef lol what the site all about

Dirty Work
03-15-2017, 09:59 AM
"WHEN I STEP OUTSIDE I LET THE 9 SPARK AND KILL PEOPLE LIKE AN ASSASSAIN"

"IF YOU COME TO MY HOOD ID SHOOT YOU WITH A GAT"

"Life of an urban gorilla"

this shit is too much

A lot of quotables in that verse...
"You say I can't get it up? That's wrong, your bitch just can't swallow." Like... huh?

Wes Seneca
03-17-2017, 01:55 PM
MACC wanna be like Donald Trump signing all these executive orders..lol
No offense Macc, but didn't you just beat a case for biting from Cekspree last week? Or is this just an attempt to take you out of the spot light and throw bnas under the boat:high:

CakedOut
03-17-2017, 03:15 PM
I agree with Macc, that's some hoe as shit.battle all the noobs but won't even battle WarSand. I have respect for macc,least he shows up.

---------- Post added at 03:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:12 PM ----------

Its not how many battles you won, its who you fought

HIGHpothasis
03-17-2017, 03:26 PM
I agree with Macc, that's some hoe as shit.battle all the noobs but won't even battle WarSand. I have respect for macc,least he shows up.

---------- Post added at 03:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:12 PM ----------

Its not how many battles you won, its who you fought

I appreciate That Bruv! Real Recognition Is a rarity These days. #Salute

Student
03-17-2017, 04:12 PM
I mean...somehow this is better then these 2 linking up