PDA

View Full Version : GC Tourney

Celsius
03-08-2017, 12:00 AM
Due to unforeseen reasons I will be forfeiting my spot in the tourney. Best of luck to the Champ.

@x Pugz Esso Manhattan

Esso
03-08-2017, 12:07 AM
naw, homie.....fuck real life.

Rican
03-08-2017, 01:09 AM
Damnm

Aggo
03-08-2017, 04:41 AM
And with that, Fidel Z advances to the quarter finals (if he shows)

X-Calibur
03-08-2017, 07:08 AM
Jokes

Row
03-08-2017, 08:35 AM
pussy acting like people dont know the real reason

MaCc Da G0D
03-08-2017, 10:59 AM

WHATS THE REAL REASON?????? (EyeBalls Glued)

Celsius
03-08-2017, 02:07 PM

https://www.letsbeef.com/tournament_battle_details.php?id=1823&section=tb

Babylon
03-08-2017, 02:13 PM
https://www.letsbeef.com/tournament_battle_details.php?id=1823&section=tb

Lol.

lllllllllllll
03-08-2017, 02:54 PM
Row has me blocked and I don't even vote on his battles LOOL.

Row
03-08-2017, 03:18 PM
Row has me blocked and I don't even vote on his battles LOOL.

then how do you know youre blocked? fuckwad

seriously you be on my nuts on every thread. its enough. last time i show you attention lil bitch

https://www.letsbeef.com/battle_details.php?section=lb&id=662506

fixed*

all the best on your personal shit edward

Celsius
03-08-2017, 03:46 PM
[/COLOR]then how do you know youre blocked? fuckwad

seriously you be on my nuts on every thread. its enough. last time i show you attention lil bitch

fixed*

https://www.letsbeef.com/battle_details.php?section=tb&id=496720

-adjusts LBT Title belt a few notches- damn Row you scrawny as fuck.

HIGHpothasis
03-08-2017, 03:58 PM

fixed*

Your name is Edward? lmaoooo Holy shit. Thats Hilarious.

---------- Post added at 03:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:56 PM ----------

[/COLOR]

OHHHH SHIT! GREATEST COME BACK EVER!!!

Row
03-08-2017, 04:03 PM
[/COLOR]

yea im sure your bitch in winnipeg is so proud you finally won a website title after decades on the site. I cant be bothered to drop 32s every month but you do. i got too much titles anyway so enjoy son

EtH
03-08-2017, 04:05 PM
Fuck sake. If MaCc's having an orgasm over the name Edward he'd have fucking ripped his own dick off if Celsius didn't duck the fuck out of the tournament cause I was about to wreck him.

Celsius
03-08-2017, 04:36 PM
Your name is Edward? lmaoooo Holy shit. Thats Hilarious.

Bitches love my name thanks to twilight..lmao plus I get good job offers
\
ok tyrone?

---------- Post added at 03:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:56 PM ----------

OHHHH SHIT! GREATEST COME BACK EVER!!!

---------- Post added at 03:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:34 PM ----------

Fuck sake. If MaCc's having an orgasm over the name Edward he'd have fucking ripped his own dick off if Celsius didn't duck the fuck out of the tournament cause I was about to wreck him.

you suck fucking salty balls

ask any one on this site who they think is better out of me and you.

anyone

---------- Post added at 03:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:35 PM ----------

yea im sure your bitch in winnipeg is so proud you finally won a website title after decades on the site. I cant be bothered to drop 32s every month but you do. i got too much titles anyway so enjoy son

you bought votes, bleu got cheated out a title, and you won those titles when the site was inactive as fuck, at the end of the day when you go to lay down...deep down..you know you garbage. btw stop ducking the fade from Standards

EtH
03-08-2017, 04:40 PM
Ask anyone on the site if they think you're going to turn up to Round 4 of the GC. Ask anyone.

Bitch is too scared cause he knows his feelings will be hurt by what I bring.

Celsius
03-08-2017, 04:42 PM
Ask anyone on the site if they think you're going to turn up to Round 4 of the GC. Ask anyone.

Bitch is too scared cause he knows his feelings will be hurt by what I bring.

Lmao. Any personal info will be deleted and you'll get banned + lose the battle.
I swear to God you got the IQ of a potato.

I doubt you even get to round 4.
---------- Post added at 03:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:41 PM ----------

Lmao. Any personal info will be deleted and you'll get banned + lose the battle.
I swear to God you got the IQ of a potato.

EtH
03-08-2017, 04:46 PM
Celsius will only post in the tournament if I "publically agree that I won't post sensitive information". Bitch the only sensitive information around here is your feelings. Fuck up out of this thread, you obviously don't have the balls to even be linked to a GC.

Celsius
03-08-2017, 04:48 PM
Celsius will only post in the tournament if I "publically agree that I won't post sensitive information". Bitch the only sensitive information around here is your feelings. Fuck up out of this thread, you obviously don't have the balls to even be linked to a GC.

Don't you have a text cypher aimed towards Standards to drop?

fuck out my thread bitch

EtH
03-08-2017, 04:49 PM
No I've already dropped that. It contained a picture of Punk that he had saved somewhere off of LB. You know what he did? He replied with a track. He didn't go and hide under a rock and quite the entire GC just because someone used his picture in a battle. Be a fucking man for once in your life.

Celsius
03-08-2017, 04:51 PM
No I've already dropped that. It contained a picture of Punk that he had saved somewhere off of LB. You know what he did? He replied with a track. He didn't go and hide under a rock and quite the entire GC just because someone used his picture in a battle. Be a fucking man for once in your life.

You know this aint about that, I've posted my own damn twitter with apicture of myself before.

You threatening to post shit about my kid...make fake profiles and hit up members of my family? You called my lil brother this morning tryna get info. a lil bit of pocket change turn snakes into Pythons...i spend that amount on cigs a week...fuck you.

EtH
03-08-2017, 04:58 PM
I haven't once threatened any of those things. I also don't believe that your brother, in Canada, received a call from a Scottish person today (and damn I wish I had the phone credit to make that call anyways).

If that shit appears to be happening regardless....why don't you accept the battle regardless?

Celsius
03-08-2017, 05:02 PM
I haven't once threatened any of those things. I also don't believe that your brother, in Canada, received a call from a Scottish person today (and damn I wish I had the phone credit to make that call anyways).

If that shit appears to be happening regardless....why don't you accept the battle regardless?

stop contradicting yourself

:fyou:

HIGHpothasis
03-08-2017, 05:04 PM

...So Thats what LB trolling has Succomb to in 2017?

Because You Lack the required Intelligence and Skill to Gain Wins with whimsical Bars and Wording, you Resort to a Primitive and Vagrantly disrespectful Form Of Competetiveness IE posting Possibly embarrassing or Hurtful PERSONAL pictures or Discussions of Loved Ones within mediocre bars of regurgitated Anomaly.

Eth you are a BITCH and will Never EVER be more Than a Dick Riding, Jealous Suck Up and Misdirected Troll.

Nicholas
03-08-2017, 05:08 PM
...So Thats what LB trolling has Succomb to in 2017?

Because You Lack the required Intelligence and Skill to Gain Wins with whimsical Bars and Wording, you Resort to a Primitive and Vagrantly disrespectful Form Of Competetiveness IE posting Possibly embarrassing or Hurtful PERSONAL pictures or Discussions of Loved Ones within mediocre bars of regurgitated Anomaly.

Eth you are a BITCH and will Never EVER be more Than a Dick Riding, Jealous Suck Up and Misdirected Troll.

https://media.giphy.com/media/eAKt5xEvPjeU0/giphy.gif

EtH
03-08-2017, 05:10 PM
stop contradicting yourself

:fyou:

I didn't say it appears to be happening on my part.

MaCc's just jealous cause I clean sweeped him with personals in my last battle.

Celsius
03-08-2017, 05:17 PM
http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/45/455c5178fed4857888662a48d770b38e910c50271602cc6d67 774fb7349888a4.jpg

Row
03-08-2017, 05:19 PM
at the end of the day when you go to lay down...deep down..you know you garbage. btw stop ducking the fade from Standards

Hows it feel to lose to garbage more than twice then? And I know you're some fucked up quasimodo looking fucker named Edward being a sensitive lil bitch and ducking a battle cause your ass can't own up to the personal info your dumbass put online. And no one gives a fuck about your boyfriend either :high:

EtH
03-08-2017, 05:20 PM
Am I "ducking" Punk? I'm pretty sure I did a text cypher, then he replied with a track, then it essentially ended. We both did our part...unlike you who are point blank quitting the tournament cause you know I'd rip you to shreds if you ever had the balls to step in there with me.

Celsius
03-08-2017, 05:22 PM
Hows it feel to lose to garbage more than then? And I know you're some fucked up quasimodo looking fucker named Edward being a lil bitch and ducking a battle cause your ass can't own up to the personal info your dumbass put online. And no one gives a fuck about your boyfriend :high:

are you retarded? he's making profiles hitting up my gf and other fmily members..how df did i post that online?

HIGHpothasis
03-08-2017, 05:24 PM
are you retarded? he's making profiles hitting up my gf and other fmily members..how df did i post that online?

...Why Does that Sound Like the Exact Same Shit Roh Did to Lockhart?

Smh.

Thats Disgraceful.

EtH
03-08-2017, 05:30 PM
It sounds like that because Roh's doing it to Celsius.

Row
03-08-2017, 05:33 PM

Next time don't make shit you don't want to be brought here public knowledge on the web you dumbass. You think that if eth posts shit bout you here that members will go and stalk you or sum shit? No one gives a a flying fuck about you, and your have-babies-before-marriage-like-a-fuckboy lifestyle.

& you just done told the site you have a gf and kids and shit you fucking idiot

Celsius
03-08-2017, 05:38 PM
Next time don't make shit you don't want to be brought here public knowledge on the web you dumbass. You think that if eth posts shit bout you here that members will go and stalk you or sum shit? No one gives a a flying fuck about you, and your have-babies-before-marriage-like-a-fuckboy lifestyle.

Did I link profiles? did I post a picture of my son?
We're talking personal info here not this chitchat type shit
Now gtfo out of my thread for i body you again.

EtH
03-08-2017, 05:40 PM
What the fuck is a schnerch?

Row
03-08-2017, 05:46 PM
Did I link profiles? did I post a picture of my son?
We're talking personal info here not this chitchat type shit
Now gtfo out of my thread for i body you again.

I'm still here just waiting for a body..

Hey I got personals on you too , so you fuck outta here.

And again, you elaborated on your personal shit on here from saying you got kids to having a son. What's his name now? Just stfu you dumbass

What the fuck is a schnerch?

lmao

Celsius
03-08-2017, 05:52 PM

who said i had a son, using that as an example

EtH
03-08-2017, 06:29 PM
Tbh I could have sworn that was your daughter.

lllllllllllll
03-08-2017, 07:25 PM

fixed*

It's gotta be you because it's a battle with you and Cel and I can see both y'all in the forums. And I don't even know who he is nor do I speak to him. Now suck a dick Cecil. Before I embarrass you ya faggot ass nigga. You know what I do.

Babylon
03-08-2017, 07:57 PM
You know this aint about that, I've posted my own damn twitter with apicture of myself before.

You threatening to post shit about my kid...make fake profiles and hit up members of my family? You called my lil brother this morning tryna get info. a lil bit of pocket change turn snakes into Pythons...i spend that amount on cigs a week...fuck you.

I'm not necessarily trying to insult either of you, but if you can't beat Cel (or any opponent for that matter) without having your bars be backed up with the impact of personal real life shit, that speaks leagues about your abilities as a writer.

So now the already limited GC is even more limited because of NOT ONLY Cels inability to maneuver around this curveball but also because EtH & rohaan wanted to be cunts instead of actually writing impactful bars.

Wonderful job! I can tell your history of wanting to help the site is really holding up @Dave.

EDIT: I cant be asked to go through all of this bullshit to see if it qualifies, but didnt @X just make all this personal shit permabannable as well?

EtH
03-08-2017, 08:02 PM
I didn't do a single thing to Celsius on Facebook, or Letsbeef. Him backing out is entirely of his own volition because he's scared of what I'm going to bring to the battle. I have done nothing what so ever personally that would affect his line in any way, shape or form.

X may have made releasing personal information on the site permabannable, but as I haven't done that, then what is there to discuss?

Row
03-08-2017, 08:04 PM
personal bars are impactful.. wtf ?

Babylon
03-08-2017, 08:07 PM
I didn't do a single thing to Celsius on Facebook, or Letsbeef. Him backing out is entirely of his own volition because he's scared of what I'm going to bring to the battle. I have done nothing what so ever personally that would affect his line in any way, shape or form.

What could you even fuckin bring that would initiate that level of fear lmao? thats interesting. I suppose it also changes my position, Celsius should just fucking battle and try to bring content that outshines anything you could have...

EtH
03-08-2017, 08:09 PM
What could you even fuckin bring that would initiate that level of fear lmao? thats interesting. I suppose it also changes my position, Celsius should just fucking battle and try to bring content that outshines anything you could have...

Celsius is a dope battler. He would definitely have a chance of seeing off anything I could have. To be honest, I'm talking it up. Anything I wrote is probably a bit ruined now anyways.

Babylon
03-08-2017, 08:13 PM
personal bars are impactful.. wtf ?

I also see them as the easy way out to detract from the fundamentals of battling with subject matter that only serves as a punchline because of its personal nature. I see it largely as a cop out, especially when one digs for the information.

Online battling should be about highlighting the contrast between you & your opponent lyrically, not offhandedly referencing embarrassing portions of their life completely outside of battling.

Then again face-value personals like fat jokes and short jokes are WIDELY accepted so perhaps this is just me disliking a style that isn't mine. Either way, my disdain for it exists.

Row
03-08-2017, 08:15 PM
I also see them as the easy way out to detract from the fundamentals of battling with subject matter that only serves as a punchline because of its personal nature. I see it largely as a cop out, especially when one digs for the information.

Online battling should be about highlighting the contrast between you & your opponent lyrically, not offhandedly referencing embarrassing portions of their life completely outside of battling.

Then again face-value personals like fat jokes and short jokes are WIDELY accepted so perhaps this is just me disliking a style that isn't mine. Either way, my disdain for it exists.

hmm touche :meh:

EtH
03-08-2017, 08:24 PM

And I see random impersonal bars to be boring as your opponent literally couldn't give a fuck that they were delivered. I see battling like live battling. No one gives a fuck when you bring a verse of nameplay. What they do care about is when you're dissing their family, dissing their parenting skills, dissing how they were raised, pulling up screenshots of dirt from their past relationships, dissing their relatives and family members.

When did you guys get so sensitive? Remind, this is a bar from probably the best Letsbeef live battler:-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hfHB-ABKa6w

And yet personals aren't impactful?

Babylon
03-08-2017, 08:31 PM
I wasn't being a cunt

Eth told me to destroy Cels life and gave me his personal information on fb so that he can get a personal out of it (Oh look rohaan destroyed his life, wow let me use it as a personal)

Instead I took screenshots of what he was planning and told the mods and the admins. So again how am I a cunt?

I suppose under that description you wouldn't be. You're literally like a tripleĀ² agent, lol.

---------- Post added at 08:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:24 PM ----------

And I see random impersonal bars to be boring as your opponent literally couldn't give a fuck that they were delivered. I see battling like live battling. No one gives a fuck when you bring a verse of nameplay. What they do care about is when you're dissing their family, dissing their parenting skills, dissing how they were raised, pulling up screenshots of dirt from their past relationships, dissing their relatives and family members.

When did you guys get so sensitive? Remind, this is a bar from probably the best Letsbeef live battler:-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hfHB-ABKa6w

And yet personals aren't impactful?

Hmm. While I also find name wp to usually be played out, I'm kind of forced to agree with you to an extent here. I suppose I just personally dislike a bit of the nature of this style, in the same way you highlighted a dislike for the impersonal bar style.

I also suppose that one could convey the same meanings of contrasting the abilities of your opponent as one does with irrelevant-to-the-person bars, but in a personal nature, so yeah. Fair enough ya fucker my stance is pretty demonstrably unfounded here :D

EtH
03-08-2017, 08:35 PM
Hmm. While I also find name wp to usually be played out, I'm kind of forced to agree with you to an extent here. I suppose I just personally dislike a bit of the nature of this style, in the same way you highlighted a dislike for the impersonal bar style.

I also suppose that one could convey the same meanings of contrasting the abilities of your opponent as one does with irrelevant-to-the-person bars, but in a personal nature, so yeah. Fair enough ya fucker my stance is pretty demonstrably unfounded here :D

And to think you've been dropping those soundproof rebuttals in every thread all week :D

For me, there's a couple of reasons. Firstly, standard bars bore me. I like when something cuts deep and when you know that the opponent is gonna feel it. Sometimes you don't even need the voters to feel it, just know that the opponent does. But on top of that, I'm just not that creative. I've always been technically sound, but fell completely short when it came to having the creativity to generate concepts out of nowhere. That's why I can do personals (honing in on my ability to diss the fuck out of people :D) and schemes (write down multis, write punches off of the multi instead of getting it out of thin air).

Yeah, maybe I'm starting to push it a bit with the personals, but fuck man I've had two battles back, give me a break haha. When I do one battle, and the personals were hard, I want to move onto the next one and push the boundaries even more.

Babylon
03-08-2017, 08:57 PM
And to think you've been dropping those soundproof rebuttals in every thread all week :D

For me, there's a couple of reasons. Firstly, standard bars bore me. I like when something cuts deep and when you know that the opponent is gonna feel it. Sometimes you don't even need the voters to feel it, just know that the opponent does. But on top of that, I'm just not that creative. I've always been technically sound, but fell completely short when it came to having the creativity to generate concepts out of nowhere. That's why I can do personals (honing in on my ability to diss the fuck out of people :D) and schemes (write down multis, write punches off of the multi instead of getting it out of thin air).

Yeah, maybe I'm starting to push it a bit with the personals, but fuck man I've had two battles back, give me a break haha. When I do one battle, and the personals were hard, I want to move onto the next one and push the boundaries even more.

Lmfao @ you noticing that. I began thinking its best to not hound in on something as much & simply agree when I find common ground with someone on here despite interpersonal experiences with em, lol.

I also believe to an extent that this boiling down of a style is negatively aided by the history involved and how we(maybe only I) create semi-concrete perceptions of an emcees approach along the years. As I created the thought stencil of you being the archetype of an almost strictly personals type writer over time, people are most likely doing the same with others and their respective styles. I guess voting objectivity is a tad more fleeting & complex than I previously understood lol. A testament to how we can all be if even slightly, guided & swayed by ego

Also, as a side-note that's still how I write bars too w/ the multi list thing lmao. I find it shortcuts the process a lot of the time. Mfw I realize chloro advice is still alive in my every-day process.

Letum
03-08-2017, 09:14 PM
Fucking LB I swear. . . shits funny.

Babylon
03-08-2017, 09:17 PM
Fucking LB I swear. . . shits funny.
Sure is. The type of shit a handful of people on a website made for us to fuck with each other come up with is nothing short of gold, I don't think we credit each other for this community enough lol.

With that being said you're still all trashola & ill see you in the brackets.

EtH
03-08-2017, 09:55 PM
Also, as a side-note that's still how I write bars too w/ the multi list thing lmao. I find it shortcuts the process a lot of the time. Mfw I realize chloro advice is still alive in my every-day process.

Twas all about giving the simple fundamentals.

As a side note, don't pay attention to my name and avy guys. I was sleep drunk and changed them.

HIGHpothasis
03-08-2017, 10:16 PM
You know I would absolutely kill you if I ever saw you in person yeah?

I gave you my address a few months back, it's the same

Come and meet me bro, I'm dead serious, it only takes a couple hours to travel from Ireland to Cannes. I'll even pay for your ticket

OoooOoooOooooH Shit!!

DON DEMARCO...MARCO...MARCO......

Celsius
03-08-2017, 10:38 PM
Eth is the worst

I was sleep drunk and sent him my dick pics and a video of me stripping on Facebook accidentally. He saved them and then posted it on letsbeef

I mean if he likes saving private pics of 17 year old boys and videos of the same person stripping and rubbing peanut butter on his abs and arms, it's up to him. I'm not judging him. But that dude is a snake

I'm not saying I'm right for sending him that but I was sleep drunk and sent them accidentally. This dude being as obsessed as he is, saved it and posted it on letsbeef

Like for real this guys a snake.

Eth being a pedophile doesn't even surprise me. Smh

EtH
03-09-2017, 05:36 AM
I LOVE how stupid Celsius is. He's there teaming up with Rohan, even though the kid literally prank called your brother yesterday morning. Cel straight bitching up right now.

EtH
03-09-2017, 05:58 AM
Rohan would never stoop that low. Prank call a member of LB's family? Nope. Not him. Never. Rohan? Shesh, God no.

Rohan, btw what are you banned for?

Celsius
03-09-2017, 06:06 AM
Celsius did I prank call anyone from your family or was it EtH who called your family?

Eth you stupid, if I was to troll Celsius I wouldn't of given him the screenshots of you plotting against his personal info

EtH guaranteed

EtH
03-09-2017, 06:07 AM
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH A

Student
03-09-2017, 02:17 PM
I mean there's gotta be a reason why EtH still isn't banned right? Conspiracy? @pULSe what are you thinking numerology or death by assassins getting hyper ball lick ?

Aggo
03-09-2017, 02:31 PM
There's no denying the signs. The number 69xx420xxBlAzEiT is written all over this.

EtH
03-09-2017, 07:23 PM
Student, what happened to "don't shoot the messenger?"

EtH
03-09-2017, 08:09 PM
You're already permabanned though so your opinion is irrelevant.

However, nothing in the rules states that me telling you Celsius' full name on Facebook is a violation, regardless of what I said. That would be something to bring up with the team at Facebook.

ShotsFired
03-10-2017, 12:07 PM
This shit is hilarious tbh

ShotsFired
04-14-2017, 05:46 PM
Bump...

Shodan
04-14-2017, 07:43 PM
Lmfao @ you noticing that. I began thinking its best to not hound in on something as much & simply agree when I find common ground with someone on here despite interpersonal experiences with em, lol.

I also believe to an extent that this boiling down of a style is negatively aided by the history involved and how we(maybe only I) create semi-concrete perceptions of an emcees approach along the years. As I created the thought stencil of you being the archetype of an almost strictly personals type writer over time, people are most likely doing the same with others and their respective styles. I guess voting objectivity is a tad more fleeting & complex than I previously understood lol. A testament to how we can all be if even slightly, guided & swayed by ego

I consider two major methods of writing punches:

"Top-down" (come up with the concept first and write the multis to match)

"Bottom-up" (come up with a multi set, then write a concept to use it)

Of course, since writing bars is a complex process, one bar can (and often does) originate from both of these (e.g. come up with a double meaning, find a multi set that matches another bar you've already written, rephrase the double meaning to fit that set).

I mostly use top-down for serious battles. In less serious battles I prefer bottom-up since it's less strenuous to write.

NOBLE
04-14-2017, 08:28 PM
This shit makes me want to put my ban hammer back into service

Coldstorms Dad
06-13-2017, 10:32 AM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA