PDA

View Full Version : Great night for UFC & boxing

Godbody
03-04-2017, 06:25 PM
Watching this David Haye vs Tony Bellew fight as we speak

UFC 209 tonight

then Danny Garcia vs Keith Thurman

I'm watching all the shit for free too cuz I got Kodi. If ya'll ain't got Kodi go get that shit and figure out how to install it on your shit

Esso
03-04-2017, 07:10 PM
man, the boxing match Im looking forward to is in 2 weeks...and once GGG gets done with Jacobs, its on to Canelo if Canelo's not too pussy. THAT...Alvarez vs GGG is the fight boxing needs right now.

Godbody
03-04-2017, 07:11 PM
GGG isn't that good. when he actually fought someone good, like David Lemieux, it was a lot closer than it should've been if he was a "great" boxer. He has punching power though

on a side note go watch Logan if ya'll haven't. the shit was fire, and they paid tribute to my favorite TV show (Westworld).

J u s T C
03-05-2017, 02:58 AM
I got Kodi. Watched the Haye Bellew undercard on it but the closer the fight got the choppier the stream got so had to YT it. POS as far as live goes. Glad Thurman won thought he won comfortably no way a S/D. U see Angels response after? Lol YT it. You so off base about Golovkin vs Lemuix though. It was the 1 time in a long time he brought his amature skills to the table. He absolutely schooled him.

Esso
03-05-2017, 08:36 AM
Golovkin toyed with Lemieux, he even admitted it afterwards...you knew there was never a chance David was gonna win that fight.