PDA

View Full Version : TTT aka TOP TEN TOURNY [Suggestion]

MaCc Da G0D
03-01-2017, 02:35 PM
Alongside The RARE GC and LBT and The Distant and Elusive TOPICAL and TAG TEAM tournaments, i Just Want to Suggest The Possible Creation of a Innovative 'TTT tourny' Where the Top Ten Text Battlers Of the Month Go Head To Head at the End Of the Month
(Or the Beginning of The Next Month) with 16 Bar Spars for The Title of TTT CHAMP.

With the Implementation Of This Event, Battle Activity Could Possibly Sky Rocket. Opens are Likely to Be taken More seriously, Battle Numbers will Increase which will subsequently Increase the Number Of Votes For the Use Of Credits for Battling. This Will Also Give Our Newer Members a Chance to Possibly Gain Prestige while becoming Acclimated to the LETSBEEF community-based Enviroment.
-----------------------------------------
Now MC's Who Normally Log On and Troll without Barring w/ Other Members May Have a Surge Of Urgency to Become More Active to achieve a title that Would Be Set In Place BI-MONTHLY (Every Other Month) which will Kill The Illusion Of Pointless exhibition Battles During Months that Other, Possibly 'Higher Esteemed' Tournys Aren't Taking Place. It will ALSO up the Level Of Competetiveness between Battlers. Where, for the GC you can Possibly Drop One or Two Wins (Easy Snipes) to Qualify, the TTT Tourny would Require You To Continously Win Battles to Move Up In Rank and Also Force Members to Bring Forth their BEST Material Because a Loss will Lower Your Ranking and Possibly Knock you Out of the Running.
--------------------------------
☆☆BRACKETS☆☆

Obviously there will Be 10 Battlers.
First Round will be 5 (16 Bar) Battles.
At the end Of Round 1 there will be 5 Battlers Remaining.
For Round 2, the Battler with the Highest Win % From the First Round will get a 3 Day Bye Until the Other Battles Close.
The Remaining battles will Take place Accordingly.
At the End of Round 2, There Will Be 3 Battlers Remaining
(Including the Artist On BYE from round 1)
The Member with The Highest Win % From those Two Battles will then Go Into a BYE remission while the Previous Member On BYE will Be Up Against The Artist who had the Lowest win % From the Last Battle.
After that Battle closes the championship Round will Be Initiated.
This Battle will Be the 3rd and Final Championship Battle to Determine The winner.
---------------------------
☆☆☆INTRICACIES☆☆☆

-No Shows: There will Definitely At Some Point be No Shows. In The Instance that this Occurs, that member will be Replaced By #11 Of the Month Or another Member By Nomination or Approval By Mod Or Patriarch.

-Closing Battles: If this Is a Tourny Warrented Acceptable by Letsbeef Faculty there should Most likely Never Be a Tie in Percentage Of Votes. A Mod or Higher Level Staff Member should Always be Prepared to Cast the deciding Vote to make Sure the battle ends In a Timely Manner.

- Voting Critique: FV, GB, NO H8 no Expo Votes should result in a deleted vote.
(COMMON SENSE I GUESS)

- Champion Prize/Bounty Suggestions: Winner Should Recieve a User Title Displayed As TTT CHAMP. And In the Following Months, whether it be consecutively Won Or Not, 2x, 3x, TTT champ and so On and so Forth. If A member is Able to Reach a Laborious 10 TTT titles (10xTTT CHAMP) at that point the Title Should Suggestively Switch to 'TTT KING' and then the 2x 3x etc Edits shal Repeat As Before.

-Loose ends: I Took Alot Of Time thinking this Up. What i Haven't Decided is what Colors to Suggest the title Be. I would Like feedback if at all Possible. This is Important to me. As it should be to others Also. Took me awhile to Write this Up and it would be Very Much Appreciated if The LB COMBATANTS Could Reply with their On suggestions and Critiques. Im Open to ALL.

-PEACE-

Oh P.S. PLEASE TAG ALL STAFF, FACULTY, Patriarchs and all to this Thread.
Thanks!!

:high:

Shodan
03-01-2017, 03:06 PM
Eye cancerous font colors aside, I like this idea. I don't know if people would be willing to post for it though, since they're lazy...

MaCc Da G0D
03-01-2017, 03:08 PM
Eye cancerous font colors aside, I like this idea. I don't know if people would be willing to post for it though, since they're lazy...

I had Posted it in white but it just looked boring. Lls. My apologies for the Colors but yeah people are lazy. Im just tryna be proactive about it....*Sighs*

Doubt
03-01-2017, 03:10 PM
MaCc aka Mr OMG

"Took me awhile to Write this Up and it would be Very Deplorable if The LB COMBATANTS Could Reply with their On suggestions and Critiques. "

Do you even know what deplorable means?
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/deplorable

You just said it would be bad if people reply with their own suggestions and critique..

MaCc Da G0D
03-01-2017, 03:12 PM
MaCc aka Mr OMG

"Took me awhile to Write this Up and it would be Very Deplorable if The LB COMBATANTS Could Reply with their On suggestions and Critiques. "

Do you even know what deplorable means?
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/deplorable

You just said it would be bad if people reply with their own suggestions and critique..

Sorry webster Let me fix that

Doubt
03-01-2017, 03:15 PM
Sorry webster Let me fix that

Good job. I actually like this idea, tbh. If there was a title it would actually maybe drive some good people that don't battle much to battle in the open arena more instead of just tournaments.

MaCc Da G0D
03-01-2017, 03:34 PM
Joe MuGGz

MaCc Da G0D
03-01-2017, 06:23 PM
...Bum Bump. Lmao

Nessie Menace
03-01-2017, 06:49 PM
would this run at the beginning of every month ? could become tedious very quickly and might even discourage people from getting into top ten and battling. Maybe run it every quarter?

MaCc Da G0D
03-01-2017, 06:51 PM
would this run at the beginning of every month ? could become tedious very quickly and might even discourage people from getting into top ten and battling. Maybe run it every quarter?

Well i said every OTHER month. It will give a chancefor different people to Qualify AND it gives u a Month Break In between tournys.

EtH
03-01-2017, 07:07 PM
Sounds like you don't think you'll win a user title in a proper tournament so youre trying to create your own to win.

Babylon
03-01-2017, 07:09 PM
This was a well written solid idea. Props Mac. Idk when this is going to take place, but provided Im not too busy w/ the gc I'll fuck with this.

MaCc Da G0D
03-01-2017, 07:25 PM
This was a well written solid idea. Props Mac. Idk when this is going to take place, but provided Im not too busy w/ the gc I'll fuck with this.

Thanks BAB. I Preciate the feedback. Hopefully staff gives it a Look and gives it a chance. Cuz Currently all we have is the GC and that's It. We need More things to work Toward.

Rant
03-01-2017, 07:34 PM
I like the idea. Some changes I'd make.

1.) Make this a forum tournament, as opposed to a bracketed tournament.

2.) No usertitles, or any of that nonsense as a prize. Maybe additional MC Items, credits, or forum awards.

3.) It having been come up with by someone who I can stand to see post more than three words.

OSKAR
03-01-2017, 08:02 PM
Cool..agree with rant.

Make this a forum tourney. So September qualifications for the forum tourney in October. Meanwhile as the October tourney occurs other people can qualify for the one in November but not the ones already battling in the tourney for Oct.. Keeps Top 10 fresh and prevents snipers from snipping.

Winner will be awarded a Battler of the month graphic that can be used as his signature for winning. A star would be placed at the bottom of that design which signifies how many times you have earned this award. Win the tourney twice you get two stars and bla bla you get it you ain't thick

Shodan
03-01-2017, 09:52 PM
I think that this should be a forum tourney on principle. We barely have any of the fuckers these days and I'd like to see them make a resurgence, as a whole.

MaCc Da G0D
03-01-2017, 09:58 PM
Cool..agree with rant.

Make this a forum tourney. So September qualifications for the forum tourney in October. Meanwhile as the October tourney occurs other people can qualify for the one in November but not the ones already battling in the tourney for Oct.. Keeps Top 10 fresh and prevents snipers from snipping.

Winner will be awarded a Battler of the month graphic that can be used as his signature for winning. A star would be placed at the bottom of that design which signifies how many times you have earned this award. Win the tourney twice you get two stars and bla bla you get it you ain't thick

THIS IDEA I LIKE. LETS MAKE IT HAPPEN!!!

HIGHpothasis
03-01-2017, 10:27 PM
This Gone Make them Audio Nigga More jealous Of the Text side than they Already Are...hahaha. #Oops

MaCc Da G0D
03-02-2017, 03:52 PM
Bump. Someone Tag 'X'

Thug Killaa
03-02-2017, 03:54 PM
I'm in let's do it

---------- Post added at 03:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:53 PM ----------

Tagged him

Student
03-02-2017, 05:03 PM
Don't see why X needs to be informed of a forum tournament but that's just me I guess lol

Just run it man, if it works out then go from there but make it work first.

MaCc Da G0D
03-02-2017, 07:05 PM
Don't see why X needs to be informed of a forum tournament but that's just me I guess lol

Just run it man, if it works out then go from there but make it work first.

Are You Approving that I Can Run It Completely?

Are you approving that The Winner will Recieve The Reward suggested in one of these Earlier Post that I quoted. ?

Im just saying i don't want it to be a 'Just For Fun' tourny. Ya feel Me?

But i will start after The GC is Over.

Thanks

---------- Post added at 07:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:03 PM ----------

Cool..agree with rant.

THIS IS THE ACHIEVEMENT IM SPEAKING OF...☆☆☆☆☆☆

EtH
03-02-2017, 07:30 PM
^X doesn't have to confirm that. Just get someone to make a sig. Hell I'll make it if you run a successful one.

Student
03-03-2017, 04:03 AM
Are You Approving that I Can Run It Completely?
Are you approving that The Winner will Recieve The Reward suggested in one of these Earlier Post that I quoted. ?
Im just saying i don't want it to be a 'Just For Fun' tourny. Ya feel Me?
But i will start after The GC is Over.
Thanks
---------- Post added at 07:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:03 PM ----------
THIS IS THE ACHIEVEMENT IM SPEAKING OF...☆☆☆☆☆☆

Anyone can run a forum tournament, the signature isn't a big deal like EtH said he could make it or I could or someone else, IF it runs good then you expand on that.
Only for context cause I hate bringing up past achievements, I ran the first Topical Tournament here in the forums (With TopNotch), Jason won and got a title cause the tournament was successful. Subsequent tournaments followed, etc.

MaCc Da G0D
03-03-2017, 01:25 PM
Anyone can run a forum tournament, the signature isn't a big deal like EtH said he could make it or I could or someone else, IF it runs good then you expand on that.
Only for context cause I hate bringing up past achievements, I ran the first Topical Tournament here in the forums (With TopNotch), Jason won and got a title cause the tournament was successful. Subsequent tournaments followed, etc.

-Good Shit. Well, it shall be Done. Well I Guess Qualifying will start the month after The GC. We'll See How it Goes. Preciate' the opp.