PDA

View Full Version : The new text battle editor

Godbody
02-26-2017, 02:41 PM
Either the shit don't work or ya'll aint using it.. I've been checkin the recent battles to find the different ways people are using it. The most obvious being italicizing, underlining, or bolding the multis...but I don't see any of that

Which begs the question. Does it not work? or does nobody feel like using it?

Rant
02-26-2017, 02:45 PM
Nicholas used it, and Rohaan. But, it's been underutilized so far. Let people get used to it.

Rican
02-26-2017, 04:00 PM
I use it

Thug Killaa
02-26-2017, 05:08 PM
i feel if you need to cap or bolden your multies, you shouldn't be battling in the first place...i only cap them because dumbfucks are too stupid to catch it.

But it works

Nicholas
02-26-2017, 05:10 PM
I don't mean to hijack the thread but Thug Killaa some of those girls in your sig look young as fuck?

Thug Killaa
02-26-2017, 05:11 PM
I don't mean to hijack the thread but Thug Killaa some of those girls in your sig look young as fuck?

all of them except 3 are 18...the one holding the ROHAAN sign is 41 and the other two are 22 and 23 respectively

Nicholas
02-26-2017, 05:14 PM
all of them except 3 are 18...the one holding the ROHAAN sign is 41 and the other two are 22 and 23 respectively

That girl with the pink hair in the bottom left. No way is she 18.

Thug Killaa
02-26-2017, 05:19 PM

lol actually she is 19, i forgot about her, i met her on 4chan. She does cosplay..we dated for a while back in 2015 but it wasnt that serious.

Godbody
02-26-2017, 05:23 PM
Why do I feel like Rohan did some shady internet scam to blackmail these girls into doin these Rohan signs? lol

MaCc Da G0D
02-26-2017, 05:50 PM
WHO GIVES A RATS FUCK ABOUT THOSE SMUT BUCKET BITCHES?

Back to this editor tho.

What would each of the New editing Options Be Used For?

Like should we Italicize our Punches?

Bold our Punches? Etc?

The Trollers are Just waiting to Eat Someone Up about An 'Overly Decorated verse' like that would take Away from the Validity and Fluidity of the Bars.

I think its Cool but i dont really think its necessary.

EtH
02-26-2017, 08:02 PM
Wait wait wait...Jess is FOURTY ONE?

Enfinite
02-26-2017, 11:32 PM
Why do I feel like Rohan did some shady internet scam to blackmail these girls into doin these Rohan signs? lol

Holy fuck this made me laugh hella hard.

No hard feelings Ro

Doubt
02-26-2017, 11:40 PM
lol actually she is 19, i forgot about her, i met her on 4chan. She does cosplay..we dated for a while back in 2015 but it wasnt that serious.

??? How could it be serious if it's long distance over the fucking internet.

Thug Killaa
02-27-2017, 12:30 AM
??? How could it be serious if it's long distance over the fucking internet.

She lives in Lyon and im in Cannes so it's not that far. But you'd be surprised to know how many dudes in here take that shit seriously lol

And Dave yeah she's 41, turning 42 in May.

Holy fuck this made me laugh hella hard.

No hard feelings Ro

No internet scams lol

I dated most of these chicks and Skyped with them everyday last year.

lol I don't do shady scam shit, I got no clue how they work

Ask Dave I actually got him a sign of his name written on a girls titties

Ateleron
02-27-2017, 01:20 AM
Damn how do you remember every girls age like that? I couldn't remember every birthday of every girl I dated like that LOL. I don't care that much. But I'm probably much more of an asshole than you plus I'm really too busy in my work-life I guess.

Props on all those bitches though. They're all good looking. I've fucked good looking ones but I've had to settle for a busted one here and there. Never online shit though. I prefer the feel of pussy than just looking at it.

---------- Post added at 01:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:20 AM ----------

BTW I love how this the whole topic of this thread got hi-jacked lol. The power of pussy I guess.

Shodan
02-27-2017, 11:04 AM

What's the age of consent where you at

Nicholas
02-27-2017, 11:36 AM
What's the age of consent where you at

16, but honestly I think Rohaan's sig is stupid as fuck no matter how old they are.

Thug Killaa
02-27-2017, 11:49 AM
16, but honestly I think Rohaan's sig is stupid as fuck no matter how old they are.

Nick is just mad I don't have dogs holding those signs

Nicholas
02-27-2017, 11:52 AM
Nick is just mad I don't have dogs holding those signs

Lol! That genuinely made me laugh and to be honest I'll take it. Good luck finding one on Chat Roulette though. You might have to go outside Rohaan, so we both know that ain't happening.

Thug Killaa
02-27-2017, 12:12 PM
Lol! That genuinely made me laugh and to be honest I'll take it. Good luck finding one on Chat Roulette though. You might have to go outside Rohaan, so we both know that ain't happening.

lol I've actually had sex with two of them in the pic

The others I've dated on Skype/FB. I do this shit to kill time. I know people in here that legit take this seriously too.

I would too if I was an estrogen laced sensitive cunt with no real life but I'm not. I just tell these girls to make me signs and they do cuz no one denies an alpha male

---------- Post added at 12:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:07 PM ----------

Nicholas how many girls have stripped for you willingly on Skype before bro?

Girls that aren't camwhores but who actually go to college and have a job

---------- Post added at 12:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:10 PM ----------

I won't lie some of them think I'm a weirdo too so I see where you're coming from

http://i65.tinypic.com/1052wsm.jpg

Nicholas
02-27-2017, 12:14 PM
lol I've actually had sex with two of them in the pic

The others I've dated on Skype/FB. I do this shit to kill time. I know people in here that legit take this seriously too.

I would too if I was an estrogen laced sensitive cunt with no real life but I'm not. I just tell these girls to make me signs and they do cuz no one denies an alpha male

That made me cringe so hard. Bringing it back around to a serious note...

Bragging about how you have sex with girls on the internet isn't masculine. Take a minute to read about masculinity and actually delve into the subject especially if you're going to shout that you're an alpha male every 5 minutes. Pick up 'King, Magician, Warrior, Lover' by Robert Moore or at the very least watch 'The Mask You Live In' on Netflix.

Thug Killaa
02-27-2017, 12:16 PM
That made me cringe so hard. Bringing it back around to a serious note...

Bragging about how you have sex with girls on the internet isn't masculine. Take a minute to read about masculinity and actually delve into the subject especially if you're going to shout that you're an alpha male every 5 minutes. Pick up 'King, Magician, Warrior, Lover' by Robert Moore or at the very least watch 'The Mask You Live In' on Netflix.

I never said I had sex with them on the internet. I fucked two of them irl because they're in my uni and I train them. And yes I am an alpha male, my testosterone levels are 1091 ng/dl on a low day and I'm not joking. I know how to treat women.

"Rawrrrr xD"

http://i68.tinypic.com/2lnjnm9.jpg

Nicholas
02-27-2017, 12:19 PM
I never said I had sex with them on the internet. I fucked two of them irl because they're in my uni and I train them. And yes I am an alpha male, my testosterone levels are 1091 ng/dl on a low day and I'm not joking. I know how to treat women.

"Rawrrrr xD"

http://i68.tinypic.com/2lnjnm9.jpg

I give up. You'll either look back at this in a few years time and realise how retarded you sound or you'll never mature beyond your immature, undeveloped masculinity. Good luck kid.

Thug Killaa
02-27-2017, 12:23 PM
I give up. You'll either look back at this in a few years time and realise how retarded you sound or you'll never mature beyond your immature, undeveloped masculinity. Good luck kid.

Girls write my name on their finger and use the same finger to finger fuck themselves and then lick the shit outta that

Can you say the same bro?

http://i66.tinypic.com/xqmij7.jpg

Student
02-27-2017, 02:51 PM
"I've dated on Skype/FB" you can't date someone you haven't met, GTFO

The levels of psychosis to pronounce you've dated someone who's a figment on your screen is beyond me, beyond help.

Grow up kiddo, the real world's gonna kick your ass

Thug Killaa
02-27-2017, 02:58 PM
"I've dated on Skype/FB" you can't date someone you haven't met, GTFO

The levels of psychosis to pronounce you've dated someone who's a figment on your screen is beyond me, beyond help.

Grow up kiddo, the real world's gonna kick your ass

It's called an LDR. I've been in many but I don't take them as seriously because I love the feel of a pussy.

But talking everyday on Skype + video chats + meeting each other once every 3 months was my thing. You should try it

http://i68.tinypic.com/2libygi.jpg

Aggo
02-27-2017, 03:20 PM
Remember when Napoleon Dynamite's brother was mad smug because he had been chatting online with babes all day. Kif was the fuckin man.

Thug Killaa
02-27-2017, 03:30 PM
Remember when Napoleon Dynamite's brother was mad smug because he had been chatting online with babes all day. Kif was the fuckin man.

Why are you in a crew that LoD already killed and buried

Shodan
02-27-2017, 04:14 PM
nicholas prolly ain't getting any pussy tho, real talk

not that i approve of rohaan's pics and shit, since i ain't either, but realistically...

Student
02-27-2017, 05:36 PM
It's called an LDR. I've been in many but I don't take them as seriously because I love the feel of a pussy.

But talking everyday on Skype + video chats + meeting each other once every 3 months was my thing. You should try it

LDRs are only valid if you've met the person then they moved away. You can't even begin a (real) relationship without meeting someone IRL. I'm regretting typing this tbh because it's a waste, you're too childish to understand, but I feel like it's nothing compared to the hours you've wasted in these Skype / Chatrooms, weirdo. Go outside, talk to a real human.

Thug Killaa
02-27-2017, 05:43 PM
LDRs are only valid if you've met the person then they moved away. You can't even begin a (real) relationship without meeting someone IRL. I'm regretting typing this tbh because it's a waste, you're too childish to understand, but I feel like it's nothing compared to the hours you've wasted in these Skype / Chatrooms, weirdo. Go outside, talk to a real human.

Ive actually met some of them though

Why you acting gay..appreciate them pics Student

http://i65.tinypic.com/sxi444.jpg

Student
02-27-2017, 06:11 PM
Ive actually met some of them though

Why you acting gay..appreciate them pics @Student (https://www.letsbeef.com/forums/member.php?u=877612)

http://i65.tinypic.com/sxi444.jpg

GTFO man, you're exploiting these women who didn't ask to be on some weirdo rap battle site as your "trophies" or whatever the fuck you think they represent on your signature, it's not real.

Thug Killaa
02-27-2017, 06:19 PM
GTFO man, you're exploiting these women who didn't ask to be on some weirdo rap battle site as your "trophies" or whatever the fuck you think they represent on your signature, it's not real.

bitches aint shit