PDA

View Full Version : Bring Back The IM/LINK rule

lllllllllllll
02-23-2017, 12:08 PM
People are getting out of hand spamming IMs asking for votes. at least make threads and tag a bunch of names. I assume someone wants to start a decent conversation starting with ""sup fam"" I reply saying "hello", they respond with "can you drop a fair".. Suck my ass, yo. Shit's cray

EtH
02-23-2017, 12:16 PM
I agree, but imo id ban saying "cray".

Nicholas
02-23-2017, 12:48 PM
I agree with this.

lllllllllllll
02-23-2017, 01:28 PM
Haaa! Cray

But seriously though.

Babylon
02-23-2017, 01:29 PM
People are getting out of hand spamming IMs asking for votes. at least make threads and tag a bunch of names. I assume someone wants to start a decent conversation starting with ""sup fam"" I reply saying "hello", they respond with "can you drop a fair".. Suck my ass, yo. Shit's cray

I don't know if you remember this before the IM rule was a thing, but legitimately less than half of the already inactive user base ever checked those battle link threads, and that's pushing it. They were essentially useless. The only battles that get thread-attention are 'main event' battles between two very skilled opponents.

What I think is, if you were THAT worried about this, you could've just said to whoever is doing this to you "stop being a fuckboy and impersonally spamming your battles, now i aint voting on none of your shit."

I'd much rather have this rule in place than coddle to all of the above people's aversion to conflict.

lllllllllllll
02-23-2017, 01:34 PM
I don't know if you remember this before the IM rule was a thing, but legitimately less than half of the already inactive user base ever checked those battle link threads, and that's pushing it. They were essentially useless. The only battles that get thread-attention are 'main event' battles between two very skilled opponents.

What I think is, if you were THAT worried about this, you could've just said to whoever is doing this to you "stop being a fuckboy and impersonally spamming your battles, now i aint voting on none of your shit."

I'd much rather have this rule in place than coddle to all of the above people's aversion to conflict.

https://s23.postimg.org/3r6hu0f9n/IMG_1585.png

What you mean if I were that worried??? Nigga You think they care? As you can see, they don't. I ain't just complaining because it happened once. There's a difference between doing it once and spamming.

Rant
02-23-2017, 01:55 PM
https://s23.postimg.org/3r6hu0f9n/IMG_1585.png

What you mean if I were that worried??? Nigga You think they care? As you can see, they don't. I ain't just complaining because it happened once. There's a difference between doing it once and spamming.

You can block people from IM. I blocked profite, and have never been happ... I've never hated myself slightly less more.

lllllllllllll
02-23-2017, 01:59 PM
That works. I ain't even know we had that feature on the new IM. Or even the old one because I never looked for it lol Rant

Sawyer
02-23-2017, 02:34 PM
lol @ thinking there's a difference between a dude hitting you up for convo in IM is any better than a dude asking for a vote. they are both gay

Student
02-23-2017, 02:40 PM
You could've just said Profite's a fag and I would've been like here's how you block him on all aspects of the site.