PDA

View Full Version : Row, please explain this.

Shodan
02-21-2017, 04:14 PM
Wavedash (Row's multi account) line from a few days ago: you old as hell too, you need ta TAKE OFF, YA DUMB FUCK; “getting closer to 40” mo than DRAKE ON THE COME UP and "50 is sneakin around, making him cry" w/ no TAPED CALLS ta YOUNG BUCK

[https://www.letsbeef.com/battle_details.php?section=tb&id=496720]

Daddio line from 2011: Mami call it quits.. Bow n' PRAISE GOD YOU DUMB FUCK!/ Or I'll have you 'crying over a line' like TAPED CALLS FROM YUNG BUCK

[https://www.letsbeef.com/tournament_battle_details.php?id=729&section=tb]

I'm not saying that this is an open-and-shut case of biting, which is why I waited for the battle to close before discussing this in the forums, but:

1. The ending multis are almost identical
2. The concepts are similar (somewhat excusable since the flip is fairly obvious)
3. It's from a verse written by one of the biggest names in the site's history, and in his only tournament to boot
4. Row is just about the sketchiest major contender on this site

I've asked several people about this. Esso says it isn't a bite, but all three of the others whom I've asked agree that it's at least suspicious.

Subreal
02-21-2017, 04:15 PM
Lol Shodan is so on Daddio's nuts that he memorizes all of his verses by heart.

Thug Killaa
02-21-2017, 04:16 PM
Stop reaching bruh

The concept is totally different
It's just the multies

I'll drop more insight on this once I get home but it's not a bite

Nicholas
02-21-2017, 04:19 PM
I agree with Thug. It's just the multie that is the same. The set up to the bar is drastically different. This isn't a bite to me.

Lol Shodan is so on Daddio's nuts that he memorizes all of his verses by heart.

That's one of my favourite verses ever. Funnily enough I sent this battle to NonEtHiCaL not long ago over IM.

Shodan
02-21-2017, 04:22 PM
[removed: see below post]

Nicholas
02-21-2017, 04:24 PM
If he were influenced it would still be a bite. Almost identical ending multi AND a similar concept? Maybe I should start regurgitating other peoples' shit instead of writing my own bars...

I edited my comment but you quoted me too quick.

Celsius
02-21-2017, 04:36 PM
Obviously got the Idea from Daddio, but the concepts are way different.
Doesn't surprise me. Row been trash.

A titty I see.

Row
02-21-2017, 04:42 PM
loool , X can see what battles people recently seen, so tell him to see if i seen that battle, which i haven't.

but no front, im legit shocked we had similar multies. i just went with it cause it worked with my drake bar. there's your explanation//

Thug Killaa
02-21-2017, 04:46 PM
A titty I see.

That shit is timeless lol

Rant
02-21-2017, 04:49 PM
Very similar concepts in my opinion. I think this is very suspicious.

Aggo
02-21-2017, 04:51 PM
I think if this was Macc yall would be screaming for a ban right now.

Student
02-21-2017, 05:06 PM
Row's paid for votes, why y'all shocked that he checks DaDDiO's notes then changes the line just enough so it's not a quote?

Babylon
02-21-2017, 05:09 PM
Looks like dude just changed the set up and added one line, how are people saying these two bars don't have the same concept when they both obviously & literally end in a concept tying to TAPED CALLS FROM YUNG BUCK

Rant
02-21-2017, 05:11 PM
Row's paid for votes, why y'all shocked that he checks DaDDiO's notes then changes the line just enough so it's not a quote?

This.

Celsius
02-21-2017, 05:13 PM
loool , X can see what battles people recently seen, so tell him to see if i seen that battle, which i haven't.

but no front, im legit shocked we had similar multies. i just went with it cause it worked with my drake bar. there's your explanation//

What if you viewed the battle while not signed in?
Can X see that?

lllllllllllll
02-21-2017, 05:18 PM
This is a clean bite lol. Niggas who claiming it's not probably got a battle out there right now filled with "influenced" material.

Ban this weird ass nigga

Esso
02-21-2017, 05:40 PM
Idk man...there was a punch setting up a punch and it all had to do with age and it all tied in together....Daddio's shit was elementary as hell without a setup or nothing. I get why folks got their reasons for feeling some typa way bout Row but idk what that got to do with this. His whole 4 line set was relevant to a single topic...if it weren't, Id feel different.

Row
02-21-2017, 05:54 PM
In the end of the day, I can only give my explanation; I don't bite and never have, and everyone's preconception will always trump and hinder that fact. Better I respond to this than avoid this thread all together. It shocked me still to see me and dad use a very similar multie, the concept doesnt surprise me however; that shit was big. This is nothin but coincidental. But I never got that idea or anything from him or anybody. Take it or keep it poppin

& Wave lost that fucking battle anyway

Student
02-21-2017, 06:02 PM
In the end of the day, I can only give my explanation; I don't bite and never have, and everyone's preconception will always trump and hinder that fact. Better I respond to this than avoid this thread all together. It shocked me still to see me and dad use a very similar multie, the concept doesnt surprise me however; that shit was big. This is nothin but coincidental. But I never got that idea or anything from him or anybody. Take it or keep it poppin

& Wave lost that fucking battle anyway
http://static.celebuzz.com/uploads/2015/05/Mad-Men-Sal-Bye-Bye.gif

That last line ruined the argument (for me) it's like you know you did it so you're trying to brush it off cause you lost. :eek: (Without proof though, idk)

lllllllllllll
02-21-2017, 06:05 PM
Biting on his multi-account because his main got too much heat haha.

Rant
02-21-2017, 06:31 PM
Idk man...there was a punch setting up a punch and it all had to do with age and it all tied in together....Daddio's shit was elementary as hell without a setup or nothing. I get why folks got their reasons for feeling some typa way bout Row but idk what that got to do with this. His whole 4 line set was relevant to a single topic...if it weren't, Id feel different.

So, just because Row added more information regarding the topic, it means he was neither influenced by, nor stole the aforementioned concept? The flip, and basis of both concepts were in relationship to Young Buck's tapes being called. Relating that to age, doesn't negate those similarities.

Thug Killaa
02-21-2017, 07:00 PM
Idk man...there was a punch setting up a punch and it all had to do with age and it all tied in together

^^This right here.

People are failing to realise/see that Row had an age analogy going on in the setup and the build up to the punchline which translated smoothly into the Young Buck concept. Daddio had a setup which was completely irrelevant to the punchline. Row's bar was more put together in terms of relevant setups, build up and execution.

Secondly, Row based the whole Young Buck concept on the the basis of the "age" analogy (getting closer to 40, 50 sneaking around) to deliver the punchline. 50 as in 50 Cent and 50 years old. Daddio just threw it as a jab and didnt set it up the same way as Row.

Really the only thing common in both bars is the multi set which the punchline ends with and thats not enough to warrant a bite. The thing is Row tied the whole Young buck concept with another concept and delivered it as a punchline. Daddio didnt do that.

If we ruled this a bite,we'd be opening the doors for everyone to be accused.

Esso
02-21-2017, 08:07 PM
So, just because Row added more information regarding the topic, it means he was neither influenced by, nor stole the aforementioned concept? The flip, and basis of both concepts were in relationship to Young Buck's tapes being called. Relating that to age, doesn't negate those similarities.

The fact he built an entire set around an angle as opposed to Daddio just using that punch to fit his rhyme scheme does make me think differently then some of yall who think he bit the line. The young buck thing was mainstream and you could essentially tie it in to any punch you want to about crying....thats easy. I get why there's folks on both sides of this and I can't tell you youre wrong cuz its all opinion. I dont see it as a clear bite. thats all.

Phe
02-21-2017, 08:51 PM
Clearly not a bite.. and rows shit was better.. plus why the fuck would he bite now? Go check if he bit to get his titles or to win more important battles..

lllllllllllll
02-21-2017, 08:55 PM
MANNNNNN THE NIGGA BIT!

Stole everything (DUMB FUCK/YUNG BUCK)

TAPED CALLS/

He could've said voicemail, answer machine, voice memo... nah nigga said TAPED CALLS. It's RARE for people to set-up their wording for one topic the exact same way without it being bitten.

Ban this coon

Phe
02-21-2017, 09:07 PM
Yeah let's ban row for having almost identical multies and the Yung buck concept being the same but setting up everything completely different.. not a bite.. DaDDiO is talking about crying over the line like buck and that's it.. row is talking about dude being old and getting older but made it work with the buck crying shit.. call it sketchy but it's still not a bite..

Esso
02-21-2017, 09:26 PM
man, im sure Bnas with all his 2 syll multis has rhymed dumb fuck with young buck before....nobody said shit

Esso
02-21-2017, 09:27 PM
i get why yall thinking it but theres so many more layers to rows punch plus shodan aint post the preceding 2 lines which paints the whole set as an age diss...context

Rant
02-21-2017, 09:51 PM
i get why yall thinking it but theres so many more layers to rows punch plus shodan aint post the preceding 2 lines which paints the whole set as an age diss...context

I don't see how you can completely negate the fact that he used literally the exact same words/scheme, though. How rare is it for someone to use literally the exact same words of a multi set, but for a "totally different" concept?

Godbody
02-21-2017, 10:04 PM
Bro thought he was slick lmao

Esso
02-21-2017, 10:05 PM
I don't see how you can completely negate the fact that he used literally the exact same words/scheme, though. How rare is it for someone to use literally the exact same words of a multi set, but for a "totally different" concept?

Im not completely negating it...thats the reason i understand its not an open and shut case. im just looking at the rest of the details surrounding it to differentiate. i get it...i see why people think its fishy. i just think the depth of the setup, the mainsteam nature of the concept and the ease with which you can rhyme words with young buck make it hard for me to say its a bitten bar.

lllllllllllll
02-21-2017, 11:16 PM
This man getting away with murder fam lmao. Ain't no wayyyy.

If he Nino Brown this, I'm the old man.. fuck that.

Esso
02-22-2017, 12:11 AM
This man getting away with murder fam lmao. Ain't no wayyyy.

If he Nino Brown this, I'm the old man.. fuck that.

"Man, sit yo 5 dollar ass down before I make change".....had to do it....best nino quote from the whole movie

Mindless
02-22-2017, 12:25 AM
I'm not a biter, I'm a writer for myself and others/I say a Daddio verse, I'm only bigging up my brother.

-Row, 2017

EtH
02-22-2017, 05:32 AM
Nah. #Personals

Fidel Z
02-22-2017, 06:40 PM
The fact he built an entire set around an angle as opposed to Daddio just using that punch to fit his rhyme scheme does make me think differently then some of yall who think he bit the line. The young buck thing was mainstream and you could essentially tie it in to any punch you want to about crying....thats easy. I get why there's folks on both sides of this and I can't tell you youre wrong cuz its all opinion. I dont see it as a clear bite. thats all.

Facts

Celsius
02-23-2017, 01:08 AM
Facts

You've been on Row's nuts now for awhile...your opinion doesnt matter

Rican
02-23-2017, 01:46 AM
Loooool why use an old outdatded concept such as the young buck one. U could have flipped a better 50 line. Lol

ILLoKWENT
02-23-2017, 03:48 AM
Loooool why use an old outdatded concept such as the young buck one. U could have flipped a better 50 line. Lol

your the last nigga to talk.. you recycle lines more that lance armstrong in training.:fyou:

EtH
02-23-2017, 08:41 AM
It did strike me a little odd that a Young Buck line was being used in 2017.

Godbody
02-23-2017, 10:16 AM
I'm not a biter, I'm a writer for myself and others/I say a Daddio verse, I'm only bigging up my brother.

-Row, 2017

lmfao this shit had me weak

close this thread now

lllllllllllll
02-23-2017, 11:37 AM
Sooooooooo he's not getting banned?

Outrageous. Silk's probably turning in his grave right about now.

Fidel Z
02-23-2017, 02:37 PM
You've been on Row's nuts now for awhile...your opinion doesnt matter

If my opinion didn't matter to you, you wouldn't quote it, but you did.

lllllllllllll
02-23-2017, 03:20 PM
Talk yo shit Z

Rican
02-23-2017, 04:13 PM
Lines? Lol ive recycled concepts but lines? Lol

---------- Post added at 05:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:12 PM ----------

Funny kids

Shodan
02-23-2017, 04:22 PM
Lines? Lol ive recycled concepts but lines? Lol

"I steal other people's concepts, but turn them into different lines"

See how that sounds?

The Einstein
02-23-2017, 05:31 PM
I just read through all this
Definite bite in my eyes.

J u s T C
02-23-2017, 08:52 PM
If my opinion didn't matter to you, you wouldn't quote it.
Omg kill me now.....

Mindless
02-23-2017, 09:00 PM
Omg kill me now.....

https://www.pjpmarketplace.com/spartan-clothesline-fresh-4-chlorine-bleach-green-yellow-5-gal-pail-chlorine-liquid-1-each.html?m=simple&gclid=CjwKEAiArbrFBRDL4Oiz97GP2nISJAAmJMFawEBRO4eR xvF-SX2ts2GHjR_ROcUMYn7WpyOb573cwBoCz67w_wcB

Wanna go halfsies on a 5 gal jug of bleach? I've been having conversations with Novum Caelum and I'm ready to shuffle off this mortal coil at the speed of light.

Thug Killaa
02-23-2017, 09:04 PM
Omg kill me now.....

Gladly

Rican
02-23-2017, 09:08 PM
Lol shodan i respect u kid. Dont take shots at the chico lol especially when you use the rican :

Mindless
02-23-2017, 09:09 PM
Can the next one of these threads be an intervention about Roh's camgirl addiction?

Thug Killaa
02-23-2017, 09:19 PM
Can the next one of these threads be an intervention about Roh's camgirl addiction?

Not camgirls, the one in my avvy is the wifey, she's the same as the one with the dog filter. The others are just broads I Skype with

---------- Post added at 09:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:17 PM ----------

I'll hook you up with one fansign if you want. #JewishBruthas

Enfinite
02-23-2017, 10:18 PM
Rohans got his online spit game down pat.

Thug Killaa
02-23-2017, 10:26 PM
Rohans got his online spit game down pat.

Lol the one in my avvy lives in my town and used to go to my college. She had a boyfriend but I still had her sleeping with me last year in march lol.

These other hoes are just the ones I talk to when I'm bored.

lllllllllllll
02-24-2017, 12:06 AM
Row could nibble off a Nas verse and still won't get banned