PDA

View Full Version : Battle League Sign-Ups

Nicholas
02-19-2017, 04:47 AM
I have the urge to get something going so here it is based in part on Esso 's idea that never manifested. I'll run a card frequently, no user titles on offer but I might design a signature if I get a chance. Who's Down? #ForTheSite

1) Lockhart
2) Thug Killaa
3) AlkatraZ™
4) Macc Duh Boss God

Lockhart
02-19-2017, 05:05 AM
I'd be down, however, it would probably be best to start this the month after the GC.

Nicholas
02-19-2017, 05:14 AM
I'd be down, however, it would probably be best to start this the month after the GC.

We can get a card in before the GC then take a break if we need to whilst the GC runs.

Lockhart
02-19-2017, 05:23 AM
Well we will have a less than two week window to get a battle card in before the GC. I know it can be done, but I know it's even tough for people to meet that deadline for an LBT Card and they're given even more time to meet the deadline.

I guess I'm still stuck in the mentality that this site isn't doing shit still.

Thug Killaa
02-19-2017, 05:26 AM
Thanks for the tag,

Sign me up, I know who I want to take out next

Nicholas
02-19-2017, 05:27 AM
Well we will have a less than two week window to get a battle card in before the GC. I know it can be done, but I know it's even tough for people to meet that deadline for an LBT Card and they're given even more time to meet the deadline.

I guess I'm still stuck in the mentality that this site isn't doing shit still.

I've wrote 64 lines in the last 8 days over 5 battles. People need to get there shit together. Lets do this.

AlkatraZ™
02-19-2017, 07:37 AM
You know im down

Rant
02-19-2017, 09:42 AM
Sooooo, LBT except without any of the prestige, or reason to sign up. Gotcha. No thanks.

Nicholas
02-19-2017, 09:49 AM
Sooooo, LBT except without any of the prestige, or reason to sign up. Gotcha. No thanks.

This is for people that can handle more than one battle a month. If that's not you then you're right to move on.

Rant
02-19-2017, 10:32 AM
This is for people that can handle more than one battle a month. If that's not you then you're right to move on.

This is for people who want to detract from an already existing league, that has an established importance. You don't need a secondary, obviously less important league to battle more than once a month.

Nicholas
02-19-2017, 10:39 AM
This is for people who want to detract from an already existing league, that has an established importance. You don't need a secondary, obviously less important league to battle more than once a month.

We don't need LBT because we have the main tournaments. That is your logic. Why are you trying to rain on another man's parade anyway? If you don't like it, move on.

Rant
02-19-2017, 11:02 AM
We don't need LBT because we have the main tournaments. That is your logic. Why are you trying to rain on another man's parade anyway? If you don't like it, move on.

Not true. We need the LBT, because it serves to stimulate battles taking place in the basic arena. Something the main tournament(s) don't/doesn't. A secondary league, however detracts from this already existing league, and thus makes it less important. Because there's just another, different league to sign up for. I'm not saying that we shouldn't do something to help to increase basic arena activity. But, a secondary league isn't the way to go about it. Maybe fun forum tournaments that don't fit in with the main tournaments would be a better idea. E.G. the role playing tournaments done in the past. Considering there are already forum tournament awards that can be given as prizes.

MaCc Da G0D
02-19-2017, 12:28 PM
...Im DOWN Nick. Sign Me Up.

Metatron
02-19-2017, 03:35 PM
U already kno I'm in.. I think it's a great idea... Sign me up

Rican
02-19-2017, 03:52 PM
Makes sense

Coldstorms Dad
02-21-2017, 09:22 AM
Yo sign me in bitches .. Let's kick this shit up

Pixels
07-02-2017, 07:39 AM
Sign me up. I Don't care even if I have to battle X-Calibur.