PDA

View Full Version : American Sports Are Scripted

Godbody
02-17-2017, 11:37 AM
Cubs came back down 3-1
Cavs came back down 3-1
Patriots scored 31 pts straight to beat Falcons

LeBron was 31 when he won the last yr....31 numerology everywhere b.

LeBron is known as "King James" and he won the NBA Finals on June 19th, the same day King James of Scotland was born.

King James Wikipedia (check the birthdate): https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_VI_and_I

The NBA Finals Information:
The NBA Finals, Game 7 - Cavaliers won series 4-3
Final - Sunday, June 19, 8:00 PM
Oracle Arena, Oakland

King James of Scotland was also king of Ireland and England

King James (LeBron) was king in Miami and in Cleveland.

King James of Scotland's army were known as the "Cavaliers", which is derived from the French word for Knight (Chevalier)

King James (LeBron) plays for the "Cavaliers"...

LeBron was Prince for Halloween in 2015. Prince dies in 2016, LeBron wins the chip.

https://usatftw.files.wordpress.com/2015/11/screen-shot-2015-11-01-at-7-05-19-pm.jpg?w=1000&h=639

What you don't see in the picture is the number on Kevin Love's shirt. Which, of course, is 33. A number I've repeatedly told you guys the significance/importance of.

FUN FACT: LeBron and Steph Curry were born in the same hospital in Akron, Ohio. Ya'll awake yet or we still gonna chalk everything up to happenstance and coincidence?

Prince is just ONE Minnesota death (part of a ritual) in 2016. Don't forget Flip Saunders (Minnesota Timberwolves Coach) died at the beginning of last year. So did Dennis Green (Minnesota Vikings). So now we have 3 Minnesotan deaths, and we know the next Superbowl will be played in Minnesota

Last year it was Broncos/Panthers in the Superbowl.

Denver Broncos = white horse logo. Coincidentally (not coincidentally really cuz its all planned) the OJ Simpson Show was on TV and he was being chased in a WHITE BRONCO

Carolina Panthers = BLACK PANTHERS. Huey NEWTON started the Black Panthers. Cam NEWTON was the QB for the Carolina Panthers.

Beyonce's halftime show was dedicated to the BLANK PANTHERS. The entire Superbowl was some scripted racially charged shitshow and I believe that's when it became painfully obvious for almost everyone that shit was scripted. Between the QB literally being a BLACK PANTHER on one team and the other literally being a WHITE BRONCO. The NEWTON connection, the OJ connection. I mean what more do you need to see?

YOU'RE WELCOME

EtH
02-17-2017, 11:54 AM
I got 31 fucks to give but your thread aint one.

Godbody
02-17-2017, 11:59 AM
- says he has 31 fucks to give but my thread aint one
- bumps my thread by leaving a comment on it, confirming 1 of those 31 fucks he has to give is for my thread

Babylon
02-17-2017, 12:03 PM
- says he has 31 fucks to give but my thread aint one
- bumps my thread by leaving a comment on it, confirming 1 of those 31 fucks he has to give is for my thread

You're too iconoclastic to greentext when you greentext, lol

Sawyer
02-17-2017, 12:47 PM
you are only citing championship games, genius. what about the other games during that season. they're scripted too?

Rant
02-17-2017, 03:29 PM
Sports are a work.

Nicholas
02-17-2017, 03:47 PM
Meanwhile in IM I offered you a 16, double 16 is 32 but you completely ducked it so -1 is 31. The next World Cup is going to be hosted in Godbody's living room.

Aggo
02-17-2017, 03:49 PM
Im getting this tattoo, yeah? I'm getting in done and I asked for a 13 but they drew a 31... what could this mean?

Either way it looks pretty fly. You know, for a white guy.

Godbody
02-17-2017, 11:09 PM
Still waiting for someone to refute the claims I've made

And we're not talking about games through the regular season. We're talking 3 different CHAMPIONSHIP GAMES/SERIES across the 3 major sports in America. I'm not comparing the 15th game of the Cav's season to the 34th game of the Cubs season and the 2nd game of the Pats season. I'm citing the championship games.

and I don't plan on being an active battler Nicholas I just do my part to keep activity up if anything I might hop back on audio