PDA

View Full Version : Testimony/Mental Health

JaCoby
02-16-2017, 05:51 AM
what's good!! I'ma tell you what's good God's grace mafuckas !!

Don't get it twisted I hate churches and never read the damn bible in my life I fuckin hate religion it's trash and these brainwashed vampires that are in these pagan temples are nothing like me ,

I want to share this with you, Not for me but 'cause incase it helps someone ,

I used to hate ppl that spoke to about God and couldn't ever imagine I would be saying this but he truly saved me from the hell I was going through and gave me peace and saved my soul when I was done for

I struggled with drug addictions for many years mostly benzos and smoke 3/4 grams of weed everyday to escape reality from inner torment I was feelin then I became an alcoholic , mixing med's I was off the rails, The Anti depressants they gave me lobotomized me, I had about 7 different kind's they just numbed me the fuck out

Anyway I started studying the occult and philosophy and realised there was people out there practising Satanism and they had literally met demons and shit that manifest,

I knew evolution and hawking shit was bogus as I debunked both theories and realised they were covering up the creators existence,
I got a hunch like fuck God is real, So I repented and apologized for ignoring God and blaspheming him for so long mocking God

Anyway the next day I just had inner peace and all my problems just vanished, my mind pure clarity and no stress the fucking voices I had in my head I wasn't skitzo just depressed always telling me I'm hopeless and suck and better off dead and shit it's not depression it's literally evil fucking spirit's messing with your mind getting inside your head, Now they have been slayed and my silent inner voice encourage me tells me im good and life is worth life, All my energy and confidence came back, my self esteem came back and life was not so fucking dreary, It is colour again, I used to dread getting up in the morning now I am keen about life and have a second chance

I never push this on anyone or preach like them annoying brainwashed idiots but I just wanted to share this incase It might help someone else if they are going through the same shit, Fuck what have you got to lose? Tell God you believe and ask for help

I still smoke weed and have a drink but not to ''deal with'' things I'm not a sorrow drinker and I can sleep without weed just do it now and then cause I enjoy it

I'm still bad as fuck , I hate society , I soc people if they get in my face and haven't changed into some fking choir boy don't get mistaken , Tupac believed in God 2 my soul lined with steel now, steel glare in my eye and ice water pumpin through my vein I can take insults, criticism and just brush it off now and laugh at it doesn't get to me anymore, I can do anything now God gave me my my courage back

Peace out!!!:cool:

---------- Post added at 05:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:39 AM ----------

Ps I never liked Eminem shit but there's a song call best friend wit yelawolf it's powerful check it out

EtH
02-16-2017, 08:13 AM
"and they had literally met demons"

No they didn't. They may have literally said they met demons.

You did not debunk evolution lmao.

It's cool if this stuff worked for you, I just felt like separation the fact from fiction in it.

EDIT: Since you brought up the topic, which God is it you believe in?

Godbody
02-16-2017, 10:31 AM
So you've started dabbling in the occult and you're already shook is what you're saying

you not built for this bro.

also all those evil feelings you had could be because you're a psychic vampire (look it up!) But you can break out of that.

Enfinite
02-16-2017, 11:57 AM
"and they had literally met demons"

No they didn't. They may have literally said they met demons.

You did not debunk evolution lmao.

It's cool if this stuff worked for you, I just felt like separation the fact from fiction in it.

EDIT: Since you brought up the topic, which God is it you believe in?

Thats the interesting thing at the very end. I myself find a God possible. Considering the universe is infinite I find thinking God, Aliens, etc, would be ignorance to completely rule it out. Then again, what kind of God are we speaking of, an actual spirit deity or is our creator an advanced civilization? I also find it funny religious people can fully embrace a deity but think other civilizations in the universe is crazy xD

Nicholas
02-16-2017, 12:04 PM
I knew evolution and hawking shit was bogus as I debunked both theories and realised they were covering up the creators existence

:noway:

So you've started dabbling in the occult and you're already shook is what you're saying

also all those evil feelings you had could be because you're a psychic vampire (look it up!) But you can break out of that.

:facepalm:

Celsius
02-16-2017, 01:09 PM

I laughed way too hard at this.

Babylon
02-16-2017, 01:24 PM
So uh, you debunked Evolution, but instead of going to receive your Nobel Prize you decided to just let us know and keep it moving? That's interesting.

All I really received from this post is that you're lost. As probably 90% of the population is. Including me. Though taking that curious abyss and muddying it even further with this level of religion or occultism is almost a spit in the face to truly questioning its nature, in my eyes.

I also think there is a chance you might be schizophrenic. Like, a pretty decent chance. I don't know about hearing voices self perceived as evil spirits simply because of depression.

---------- Post added at 01:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:22 PM ----------

Unsubscribe from alex jones.

MaCc Da G0D
02-16-2017, 01:28 PM
GOD is Real... MaCc is his henchmen. This is Blasphemy.....

Babylon
02-16-2017, 01:38 PM
GOD is Real... MaCc is his henchmen. This is Blasphemy.....

To you, perhaps. To me, your position of "god is real" and not "god might be real" shows incredible amounts of information about how you approach questions/problems.

Then again, that's the nature of such a toxic belief. It asserts itself as an unmoving dogmatic obelisk failing to realize that its just another piece in a field of almost identical obelisks all doing the same thing.

Mindless
02-16-2017, 02:18 PM
https://cdn.meme.am/cache/instances/folder532/500x/75679532.jpg

Shodan
02-16-2017, 02:33 PM
I read the OP and have now been placed on suicide watch.

To you, perhaps. To me, your position of "god is real" and not "god might be real" shows incredible amounts of information about how you approach questions/problems.

What is meant by "god" here? If "god" is meant as some unspecified being who created the universe and/or has [a] trait[s] commonly attributed to god (omnipotence, omniscience, etc., at least over its creation), then I believe that said entity exists more likely than not. If "god" is meant as one of the specific deities from human religion, then I believe that the chance that any of these beings exist is negligible. I consider myself a theist-leaning agnostic. Saying that "god exists" is (in my opinion) an unsupported claim, but conclusively stating that god DOESN'T exist is just stupid.

Oh yeah, and I don't know exactly what you mean by "lost," but if it's anything close to what I'm thinking of, 90% is a pretty conservative estimate...

Student
02-16-2017, 03:53 PM
GOD - John Lennon - YouTube

Rant
02-16-2017, 04:22 PM
TL;DR

Student
02-16-2017, 04:47 PM
Obvi Schizo if you think you're "talking" to GOD, I mean I talk to myself all the time but that's ME not an "All powerful being who (arguably) created everything or at the very least set the catalyst for the elements to collide and eventually turned into this realm of reality.

Godbody
02-17-2017, 11:29 AM
[/COLOR]

I laughed way too hard at this.

http://www.wikihow.com/Deal-With-Psychic-Vampires

Shodan
02-17-2017, 04:13 PM
http://www.wikihow.com/Deal-With-Psychic-Vampires

Here's a wikihow article which I find useful when discussing with you:

http://www.wikihow.com/Interact-With-People-Who-Have-Disabilities

JaCoby
02-18-2017, 01:51 AM
So uh, you debunked Evolution, but instead of going to receive your Nobel Prize you decided to just let us know and keep it moving? That's interesting.

Are you monkey are you ? Are you from the planet of the apes?

I was Lost now I'm Found

I mean , You realize we base our time line after the Messiah? You heard of BC-AD ? This means that he walked the earth just so you know brah

Also Anti Christ Agenda in the word they tell you your a monkey as they know God heals and want the world to suffer

Shalom

All I really received from this post is that you're lost. As probably 90% of the population is. Including me. Though taking that curious abyss and muddying it even further with this level of religion or occultism is almost a spit in the face to truly questioning its nature, in my eyes.

I also think there is a chance you might be schizophrenic. Like, a pretty decent chance. I don't know about hearing voices self perceived as evil spirits simply because of depression.

---------- Post added at 01:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:22 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 01:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:57 AM ----------

I read the OP and have now been placed on suicide watch.

Shalom brother I'm also gnostic

They are tryna cover up Gods existence as God brings enlightenment they prefer dumbing the world down on pills and turning them into society robots

What is meant by "god" here? If "god" is meant as some unspecified being who created the universe and/or has [a] trait[s] commonly attributed to god (omnipotence, omniscience, etc., at least over its creation), then I believe that said entity exists more likely than not. If "god" is meant as one of the specific deities from human religion, then I believe that the chance that any of these beings exist is negligible. I consider myself a theist-leaning agnostic. Saying that "god exists" is (in my opinion) an unsupported claim, but conclusively stating that god DOESN'T exist is just stupid.

Oh yeah, and I don't know exactly what you mean by "lost," but if it's anything close to what I'm thinking of, 90% is a pretty conservative estimate...

---------- Post added at 01:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:01 AM ----------

Also fam before you since you got a degree in psychology making diagnoses you must be quite the academic so ima let you in on something' Nobel Prize was a fraud and his award only goes to frauds
I ain't a fraud , PS for someone that denies God that's pretty clever of you naming yoself after the God Cursed city of Babylon

Lol

Namaste

Rant
02-18-2017, 02:37 AM
Congratulations!!!! - YouTube