PDA

View Full Version : The second coming

JaCoby
02-15-2017, 08:32 PM
What's good mufuckas , Long time no chat about 7 years I been busy making some moves I'm a full time truth seeker now study philosophy and NWO/Illuminati and all that jazz I'm also a born again believer in God saved by grace ,I been writing a few bars again lately , Does anyone know what name De Swagger or Elameno calls himself these days??

EtH
02-15-2017, 08:35 PM
De Swagger = @MahVulvas but he's fairly long gone. I THINK Ell is DaDDiO? I could be wrong about that.

Anyways, you sound fucking crazy now. Good job with that.

Thug Killaa
02-15-2017, 08:37 PM
Ellah is Daddio

EtH
02-15-2017, 08:40 PM
^Those are some fucking minging looking tits.

Thug Killaa
02-15-2017, 08:41 PM
^Those are some fucking minging looking tits.

tits are tits, man. Appreciate them.

EtH
02-15-2017, 08:41 PM
Naw those are a proper stinking set mate. Get them ta fuck.

JaCoby
02-15-2017, 08:50 PM
De Swagger = @MahVulvas but he's fairly long gone. I THINK Ell is DaDDiO? I could be wrong about that.

Anyways, you sound fucking crazy now. Good job with that.

Lmfao If only I had a buck for everytime I heard that xD

I always was crazy now I just express it , I embrace it there's a method to my madness dawg

Good lookin!

Babylon
02-15-2017, 09:06 PM
Lmfao If only I had a buck for everytime I heard that xD

I always was crazy now I just express it , I embrace it there's a method to my madness dawg

Good lookin!

I mean, having always been crazy isn't very good either. With this being said, wouldn't want your welcome back party to become convoluted with differences of opinion.

So welcome back, hope you become active with the bars again.

Shodan
02-15-2017, 09:28 PM
I mean, having always been crazy isn't very good either. With this being said, wouldn't want your welcome back party to become convoluted with differences of opinion.

WHY THE FUCK DID YOU CHANGE YOUR AVATAR??!?!?!?!?!!

FUCK YOU!!!!!!!

I LIKED YOUR AVATAR!!!!!!!!!!!

REEEEEEE!!!!!

JaCoby
02-16-2017, 01:28 AM

Worddddd , I haven't written anything in 7 years but my mind is buzzin and far more mature these days, Surely for the better
Ima get back in the zone and start throwing some punchlines down,
Of course we get rusty , But i'll shake that off I'ma send Celsius 8 when It's up to scratch yout got bars too man your gifted I recognize talent you ain't lame gotta nice style and smart too

Babylon
02-16-2017, 02:41 AM
Worddddd , I haven't written anything in 7 years but my mind is buzzin and far more mature these days, Surely for the better
Ima get back in the zone and start throwing some punchlines down,
Of course we get rusty , But i'll shake that off I'ma send Celsius 8 when It's up to scratch yout got bars too man your gifted I recognize talent you ain't lame gotta nice style and smart too

That's quite the break from writing, should be interesting to note how you bounce back. Cel should be a great matchup to WD40 your notepad, too. Also your last comment is appreciated fam ill be sure to drop a vote on your Cel battle

WHY THE FUCK DID YOU CHANGE YOUR AVATAR??!?!?!?!?!!

FUCK YOU!!!!!!!

I LIKED YOUR AVATAR!!!!!!!!!!!

REEEEEEE!!!!!

Lmaoo I have had the same exact profile other than a signature for years, had to shake it up a bit. I did however save it before-hand, and will use it again.

Nicholas
02-16-2017, 03:37 AM
Welcome back Ja. I remember you, I used to go by the name urban legend

JaCoby
02-16-2017, 04:17 AM
That's quite the break from writing, should be interesting to note how you bounce back. Cel should be a great matchup to WD40 your notepad, too. Also your last comment is appreciated fam ill be sure to drop a vote on your Cel battle

Credit when it's due , I just keyed some shyt to him then , I need much practise I don't even know what's good anymore , I gave up texting because it used to consume me, It became like a serious addiction I was rhyming in my sleep everywhere I went just so distracted in the zone forever coming up with punchlines and wordplay I tried society for a while but it didn't work out I hate Authority now I just sell pot and chill , And can get back to texting, I never stopped writing , I write poetry about history and life lessons now and smash it , I learned so much from this website when I was younger It shaped me truly so much talent here

Lmaoo I have had the same exact profile other than a signature for years, had to shake it up a bit. I did however save it before-hand, and will use it again.

EtH
02-16-2017, 08:08 AM
For anyone wondering, JaCoby was doing the style R:ican and Pulse use before they were using it. While his wordplay at times could be...ahem....a "stretch", he also could pull out one that worked and was dope every now and again. Probably got overshadowed a bit because at the time, Chizzle/NawkOut was the king of wordplay on LB, but JaCoby had some good ideas.

Student
02-16-2017, 03:37 PM
Isn't Oh My Ja blasphemy? Ja know what I'm saying?