PDA

View Full Version : Crews

Revan
02-14-2017, 02:19 PM
Whos active, whos recruiting etc etc?

Enfinite
02-14-2017, 02:21 PM
I think the most noteworthy active crew is probably Higher Ed.
But I'm wondering this question myself.

MaCc Da G0D
02-14-2017, 02:36 PM
'THU9' is active and recruiting. We all will Rank in the top 64 and Be Preparing for the Tourney in march.

Aggo
02-14-2017, 02:46 PM
If I can catch dirty work online to promote me to leader I might revive ACs.

Bleu
02-14-2017, 03:47 PM
I don't think ppl should be in crews at this point since it limits voting & beef.

DESSA
02-14-2017, 03:56 PM
I don't think ppl should be in crews at this point since it limits voting & beef.

Thats the fucked up part with da crew shit.. Votes smh

Thug Killaa
02-14-2017, 04:03 PM

This right here

Celsius
02-14-2017, 04:05 PM
<<<<<

Nicholas
02-14-2017, 05:08 PM

I see your point but I think the added enjoyment of crews and everything that comes with them will spark more activity in itself. This site desperately needs a crew rivalry right now imo.

Student
02-14-2017, 05:54 PM
Small crews could work, it's when they're half the site is when they don't pan out just cause none of them are actively battling each other because, in theory, they'd be battling the opposition. I think crew battles work now so that'll be cool to see if people utilize that. Feel like a lot of crews were just dick measuring contests, who was bigger, reach was wider, etc. (That's not ghey at all) anyways you fags, see what I did there? fuck you, yeah just for show type shit and nobody really did anything besides I think 1 Crew tournament and Illmania (See EtH to nerd out).

Aggo
02-14-2017, 06:58 PM
Maybe crews should be limited to 10 members or something. Maybe less. That would also create crew battles and illmania type situations where no crew members are sitting out. Even teams everyone participates.

Rant
02-14-2017, 07:18 PM
Higher Education is recruiting. Always.

Manhattan
02-14-2017, 07:57 PM
Lethal Dosez...we'll start to get active again

Letum
02-14-2017, 08:36 PM
AC Shit tho

Esso
02-14-2017, 09:37 PM
agreed with Bleu....I hold all of Lethal in high regard but I gotta think that the stacked roster we had being like 12+ deep at one point kinda contributed to the dead period a little bit. To each their own tho....O.M.A. is not recruiting.

HIGHpothasis
02-14-2017, 10:08 PM
LET ANYONE WITHOUT A CREW KNOW THAT IM GIVING THIS CREW AWAY!! JUST TELL EM TO PM ME.

*FACTS*

Row
02-14-2017, 10:34 PM
LET ANYONE WITHOUT A CREW KNOW THAT IM GIVING THIS CREW AWAY!! JUST TELL EM TO PM ME.

*FACTS*

do it and get banned. its against the rules to do that:high:

Rant
02-14-2017, 10:50 PM
do it and get banned. its against the rules to do that:high:

RULE should be banned, then. He gave Classick to Grizz.

ShotsFired
02-14-2017, 10:56 PM
Pack Of Wolves is recruiting...let the tooley spit Bnas ILL4

Row
02-14-2017, 11:11 PM

before the rule (no pun) was implemented.

MaCc Da G0D
02-14-2017, 11:11 PM
Pack Of Wolves is recruiting...let the tooley spit Bnas ILL4

Lets Run a 8 or 16.....

Rican
02-14-2017, 11:53 PM
Cartel

ShotsFired
02-15-2017, 12:50 AM
Lets Run a 8 or 16.....

Bitch...was I talking to you? :guns::high:

MaCc Da G0D
02-15-2017, 02:31 AM
Bitch...was I talking to you? :guns::high:

....oh Is that a No? Lmaooo! How Long u gone Save dem flame FuCc Nigga? Lets be honest. I ONLY wanna battle You Bkus i KNOW ill snatch dem flames. You Sound Like a Reeeeeaaaal MEOW!!! ...but seriously...Lets Beef You cunt Cake! Stop running.

EtH
02-15-2017, 08:34 AM
No two vets should be in the same crew right now. New users need as much interactivity as possible. "Vets" should be trying to compete to recruit every new member to give them a focus thats been lost through inactivity.

Plus we need all the voting we can get.

Nicholas
02-15-2017, 09:13 AM
No two vets should be in the same crew right now. New users need as much interactivity as possible. "Vets" should be trying to compete to recruit every new member to give them a focus thats been lost through inactivity.

That's an interesting point.

Bleu
02-15-2017, 11:47 AM
There's no point in crews in general like I said. If anything start groups for the new members to join like Babylon has done. This place needs that competitive, me against the world attitude to really make it interesting imo. This is the renaissance.. Everybody for their self until this shit is actually competitive.. No one has had a real beef in such a long time. Crews ruined live battling too.. Now everyone's too friendly and when they battle it turns out lackluster cuz they don't wanna kill their opponent and really go for the neck. :high:

Thug Killaa
02-15-2017, 12:22 PM
thats why me and Standards aren't recruiting anymore. We dont need anyone else in all honesty. Really like Bleu said, it limits the voting. I absolutely hated it when ACs had Chloroformers too.

Nicholas
02-15-2017, 12:26 PM
I think we became used to what you might call 'Super Crews' in the last few years. These giant crews Acs/Chloros and MM both had giant rosters. It wasn't always like that. I think a couple of smaller units with an even mixture of respected battlers and newcomers would be a welcome addition. Especially once they're established and there is call for crew battles/another illmania.

EtH
02-15-2017, 01:18 PM
I disagree Bleu. A very large number of us wouldn't be on the site without crews. Im not even talking ACs kind of crews. Non 'development' crews too. Nick has The Devils Dynasty, I had Two Smoking Barrells/USS. Hell imagine the current populus had ACs not been a thing.

Crews offer immediate interactivity for new members. Because the majority of the site left standing are "vets", we never offered the day 1 text battler a crew, so they lost that interactivity.

For your first day battlers, crews and open battlers are pivotal.

Manny, Aggo, Phe, Cry, enf, Ill, Sand...any of you guys as amused as me that ACs got described as a "super crew"? Haha.

Nicholas
02-15-2017, 01:30 PM

I disagree Bleu. A very large number of us wouldn't be on the site without crews. Im not even talking ACs kind of crews. Non 'development' crews too. Nick has The Devils Dynasty, I had Two Smoking Barrells/USS. Hell imagine the current populus had ACs not been a thing.

Crews offer immediate interactivity for new members. Because the majority of the site left standing are "vets", we never offered the day 1 text battler a crew, so they lost that interactivity.

Manny, Aggo, Phe, Cry, enf, Ill, Sand...any of you guys as amused as me that ACs got described as a "super crew"? Haha.

Super-Crew based on size. Combined with Chloros it was huge at points.

I agree with the points you're making though.

EtH
02-15-2017, 02:05 PM
I dont think it was much of a problem because of activity at the time. Also because we "created" worthwhile voters I dont think there was a specific hindrance in voting.

I wouldn't dream of it right now though. The site couldn't do with those numbers in one place.

---------- Post added at 02:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:59 PM ----------

Btw im not being defensive cause I agree with you. Probably in lbs entire history, no two people know more about smaller "second best" crews than me and you. Assassins Alliance Vs USS v2 in the shadow of MFD kinda stuff. Multiple smaller crews enabled those classic top 5 lists.

Actually, just before my lunch break id over, would anyone be interested in this:-

10 or so of us make a crew with a members cap of 10. One "vet" is allowed to join you. The goal is to recruit up and comers, prospects or new guys. In November, we run an Illmania with the crews left standing. Thoughts?

lllllllllllll
02-15-2017, 03:09 PM
thats why me and Standards aren't recruiting anymore. We dont need anyone else in all honesty. Really like Bleu said, it limits the voting. I absolutely hated it when ACs had Chloroformers too.

All fact.

EtH
02-15-2017, 03:50 PM
Haha stfu. Purge had more members than ACs and Chloro combined, its just no one cared cause you were all fucking shite.

lllllllllllll
02-15-2017, 04:01 PM
Purge never had that many members. Nigga Cloverfield had quite a few. You just be talking out of your ass not stating a single fact. And when it comes to flowing on a beat, I'm better than every nigga in any crew you was ever in. You can't sit and brag about anything text wise as if that makes you important LOOL. Fuckboy.

---------- Post added at 04:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:00 PM ----------

You was scared of those bars. Had niggas hyping you as if your cypher was nice lol. They knew it was trash.

EtH
02-15-2017, 04:11 PM
2008 called, they asked for their "yawll text niggas wack hop on a mic" responses back.

Nicholas
02-15-2017, 05:06 PM
Haha stfu. Purge had more members than ACs and Chloro combined, its just no one cared cause you were all fucking shite.

https://media.giphy.com/media/O5NyCibf93upy/giphy-facebook_s.jpg

Student
02-15-2017, 07:03 PM

*FACTS*
The hookup.

do it and get banned. its against the rules to do that
Me no see no green title?:confused:yeah usergroup but come on', suit up.

:omfg:

before the rule (no pun) was implemented.
Take credit for the pun, nobody does these days.

Leads to timeless discussion about who's a vet when y'all (not me cause I'm dogshit :rolleyes:) But just make crews, have babies, show them the ways and battle like SPARTACUS AND FUCK SOME FINE ASS BITCHES, dam Xena? :grass:

Student
02-15-2017, 07:49 PM
That's an interesting point.
https://media2.giphy.com/media/JmWCEiyTiKTMQ/giphy.gif

There's no point in crews in general like I said. If anything start groups for the new members to join like Babylon has done. This place needs that competitive, me against the world attitude to really make it interesting imo. This is the renaissance.. Everybody for their self until this shit is actually competitive.. No one has had a real beef in such a long time. Crews ruined live battling too.. Now everyone's too friendly and when they battle it turns out lackluster cuz they don't wanna kill their opponent and really go for the neck. :high:
Cliques lead to no shit

I think we became used to what you might call 'Super Crews' in the last few years. These giant crews Acs/Chloros and MM both had giant rosters. It wasn't always like that. I think a couple of smaller units with an even mixture of respected battlers and newcomers would be a welcome addition. Especially once they're established and there is call for crew battles/another illmania.
Like I said: Small crews could work, it's when they're half the site is when they don't pan out just cause none of them are actively battling each other because, in theory, they'd be battling the opposition.

I disagree @Bleu (https://www.letsbeef.com/forums/member.php?u=41814). Crews offer immediate interactivity for new members. Because the majority of the site left standing are "vets", we never offered the day 1 text battler a crew, so they lost that interactivity.

I mean people are always going to group up, find similarities.

This vv
Super-Crew based on size. Combined with Chloros it was huge at points.

I agree with the points you're making though.
Yeah it was 30 deep at one point I believe with both crews combined, all up and comers. Good shit

I dont think it was much of a problem because of activity at the time. Also because we "created" worthwhile voters I dont think there was a specific hindrance in voting.

And that was the start of the downhill, but picking back up *knocks on wood* shoutout to IndianapolisJones

Btw im not being defensive cause I agree with you. Probably in lbs entire history, no two people know more about smaller "second best" crews than me and you. Assassins Alliance Vs USS v2 in the shadow of MFD kinda stuff. Multiple smaller crews enabled those classic top 5 lists.
Yeah I could name crews but no idea what happened in them, remember doing crew cyphers though, those were legit.

Actually, just before my lunch break id over, would anyone be interested in this:-

10 or so of us make a crew with a members cap of 10. One "vet" is allowed to join you. The goal is to recruit up and comers, prospects or new guys. In November, we run an Illmania with the crews left standing. Thoughts?
This seems cool, get like 3-5 new guys each.

Purge never had that many members. Nigga Cloverfield had quite a few. You just be talking out of your ass not stating a single fact. And when it comes to flowing on a beat, I'm better than every nigga in any crew you was ever in. You can't sit and brag about anything text wise as if that makes you important LOOL. Fuckboy.

---------- Post added at 04:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:00 PM ----------

You was scared of those bars. Had niggas hyping you as if your cypher was nice lol. They knew it was trash.

:eek:
https://www.letsbeef.com/battle_details.php?section=tb&id=441297

:high:
https://www.letsbeef.com/cypher_details.php?section=tb&id=64387

2008 called, they asked for their "yawll text niggas wack hop on a mic" responses back.
See above eek

EtH
02-15-2017, 08:45 PM
This seems cool, get like 3-5 new guys each.

Never mind. Who one the site would actually do it? There aren't enough people who would put their ego aside to actually try and do something like this.