PDA

View Full Version : R.I.P. Chavo Guerrero Sr.

Rant
02-12-2017, 08:40 AM
The Mountain Goats - The Legend of Chavo Guerrero - YouTube

Aggo
02-12-2017, 09:44 AM
Always liked him better than Eddie.

Phe
02-12-2017, 09:58 AM
R.I.P to the people that were in a car accident out in Perrysburg, Ohio last night.. those strangers mean more to me than the entire Guerrero family put together..

Rant
02-12-2017, 04:31 PM
R.I.P to the people that were in a car accident out in Perrysburg, Ohio last night.. those strangers mean more to me than the entire Guerrero family put together..

Kill yourself, you sniveling, moronic, cretinous piece of shit. You should be disgusted with yourself. Fuck you.

Phe
02-14-2017, 12:30 PM
Kill yourself, you sniveling, moronic, cretinous piece of shit. You should be disgusted with yourself. Fuck you.

My bad but for real.. idc one bit about no famous person.. they die and it's all over the world for days.. but local people who have done more around here die, it's brushed under the rug..

---------- Post added at 12:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:27 PM ----------

Ever since the William hung or whatever and the Kardashians got famous celebs ain't shit to me.. put a camera on me and my family and friends and we would be way more entertaining than the Kardashians..

---------- Post added at 12:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:29 PM ----------

Cash me outside? Come on now.. what I said in the chat box is better than that..