PDA

View Full Version : Seemingly Normal Conversation Out of Left Field

Student
12-23-2016, 03:50 PM
roh (http://www.letsbeef.com/forums/member.php?u=903984) 3:29pm 14th Decyo bitch nigga
i need some advice

3:29pm 14th Dec
Student

What beyotch

3:30pm 14th Dec
roh (http://www.letsbeef.com/forums/member.php?u=903984)

so my girl hasnt texted me for 2 days so should i text her first? she sent the last message tho, but she just said "ok"

3:31pm 14th Dec
Student

Is she was your girl she would've gotten back to you by now lmao

3:32pm 14th Dec
roh (http://www.letsbeef.com/forums/member.php?u=903984)

its a long distance relationship bro, but before when we didn't talk for days, she used to text me first

so idk what to do this time

3:34pm 14th Dec
Student

I don't know man, sounds fucked. Long distance never works out in my experience

Discuss

Shodan
12-23-2016, 04:09 PM
clicked on this thread hoping that it would be a conversation with the user LEFT FIELD. instead i got this faggotry

EtH
12-23-2016, 04:23 PM
Just go to ombva to talk to left.

Babylon
12-23-2016, 05:17 PM
Rohaans getting long distance cyber cucked. I'm pleased.

Bleu
12-23-2016, 05:21 PM
lmao i can never tell if he's trolling with shit like this

Shodan
12-23-2016, 05:35 PM
Just go to ombva to talk to left.

Just checked out that site. I hadn't realized that there was still an active battle site on the interwebs

EtH
12-23-2016, 10:26 PM
Lefty goes by Miami over there. One of those situations where i dunno if he realized he left such a lasting impression. While his lb work aged abysmally, wresting wise he was like hulk hogan. He changed the game forever and you need to respect what he did at toqe time.

The early squad imo was conceited, left field, askari, scientific, mj and some others.

It was only when illy, olde, notch, ua etc. Took over that we saw a proper revolution in the scene. The next geb of rule, huey jazz, erupt, remark (improved version) etc. Swept the scene that we saw a full game consistently. Then pulse, rican, grizz etc took over and it muddled up all of your shit.

To think I senseied everyone I disliked most. Grizz, dissizit, 50/50 illok.

---------- Post added at 10:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:26 PM ----------

Lefty goes by Miami over there. One of those situations where i dunno if he realized he left such a lasting impression. While his lb work aged abysmally, wresting wise he was like hulk hogan. He changed the game forever and you need to respect what he did at toqe time.

The early squad imo was conceited, left field, askari, scientific, mj and some others.

It was only when illy, olde, notch, ua etc. Took over that we saw a proper revolution in the scene. The next geb of rule, huey jazz, erupt, remark (improved version) etc. Swept the scene that we saw a full game consistently. Then pulse, rican, grizz etc took over and it muddled up all of your shit.

To think I senseied everyone I disliked most. Grizz, dissizit, 50/50 illok.

Student
01-23-2017, 11:22 PM
Rohaans getting long distance cyber cucked. I'm pleased.

My thoughts exactly.

EtH
01-23-2017, 11:31 PM
I can't agree because I'm old and the addition of words like "cuck" to people's vernacular goes right into the box with dabbing and getting turnt up.