PDA

View Full Version : Skizzo Vs Daddio?

Skizzo
11-25-2016, 02:48 PM
I just have a question.

I know that Dio is mentioned as one of the top biggest names on this website and tbh ive seen his work for years but ive never had the pleasure or honor of facing him yet. I put him on my bucket list a few years back and got through every other name already of people i wanted a shot at except him.

So, troll or w.e you guys do here on LB now but all that aside, I want to know if the nigga is still alive or even checks on here at all so we can get a battle in. DaDDiO

Lmk or something if youre down.

~ 1

Efficacy
11-25-2016, 10:55 PM
Daddio is garbage. ez win

Skizzo
11-26-2016, 09:03 AM
Last I heard, he was the best text battler that's ever been on this site. I could be wrong though?

---------- Post added at 09:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:55 AM ----------

Let's see if any of my people even check this anymore.... ummmm...

RULE
Manhattan
Rohaan
GRizzEAT
Subreal
Lockhart

lllllllllllll
11-26-2016, 10:55 AM
RULE is the best texter on the site though. A main event battle with Rev beats a daddio battle.

Skizzo
11-26-2016, 11:25 AM
Who's Rev?

Rant
11-26-2016, 12:14 PM
Revan is RULE's alter ego(multi-account.)

RULE
11-26-2016, 12:19 PM
Revan is a nut case.

Revan
11-26-2016, 12:20 PM
Revan is a nut case.

Fuck you.

Rant
11-26-2016, 12:35 PM
I heard that Snuff guy was a little off his rocker, too.

Skizzo
11-26-2016, 02:44 PM
Lmao. Well me and Rule / Revan always been cool. I never considered battling him. Then again I guess I wasn't around for his awesome reign of killing folks so maybe im just out the loop on that one LOL

---------- Post added at 02:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:14 PM ----------

Hey RULE can you change my name to Skizz0 please.

RULE
11-26-2016, 03:24 PM
Greatest textcee in Letsbeef history is SToBBaRT.

Hands down, the GOAT.

Rant
11-26-2016, 04:14 PM
I'm more partial to War Grave.

ILLoKWENT
11-26-2016, 05:56 PM
RULE is the best texter on the site though. A main event battle with Rev beats a daddio battle. uh, no bro.. rev is good, but daddio, overall is hands down prolly the best texter ever to grace this site..IMO

Efficacy
11-26-2016, 06:13 PM
if long schemes that deliver no punches but worthless filler = best then sure
Skizzo this is subreal im on a multi

Skizzo
11-26-2016, 06:48 PM
Ahhhh. I was wondering if you were still on here fammo. Whats gooood.

And yeah, I know how he writes and battles. Or how he did, rather. Who knows if he's even still at that or maybe better now.

I just have had this list for a few years, and its the only name left on it. So figured id give it a shot. But i didnt expect him to see this.

Does anybody know him off lb or got his email? I dont mind main eventing it here for yall n shit. This is his hometown and you know me fammo...

I dont mind walking in peoples houses if I gotta find them for a match. Lol Efficacy

Btw thanks Rule for the name switch. Preciate it fammo.

Shodan
11-26-2016, 09:41 PM
DaDDiO would probably win if he came at his best, but he frequently doesn't. If that were the case, Skizzo would easily win.

Dean
11-27-2016, 10:05 AM
if long schemes that deliver no punches but worthless filler = best then sure
Skizzo this is subreal im on a multi

u sure as hell aint the best

lllllllllllll
11-27-2016, 11:50 AM
uh, no bro.. rev is good, but daddio, overall is hands down prolly the best texter ever to grace this site..IMO

"OVERALL" what has daddio won? A bunch of text battles and made a name for himself? No ones going to battle daddio before a ROTY, HOF, GC winner, Topical champion. Hell hes got so many titles he needs 2 accounts to carry them. How can you brag about beating daddio though? Guy comes on, write a verses then disappears and you guys are satisfied. If anything, Skizzo vs RULE is what people would actually want to see before Skizzo vs Daddio.

---------- Post added at 12:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:47 PM ----------

This is why I say daddio is overrated. I mean he's a GREAT textee don't get me wrong but, that's the only thing he's ever done. Haven't really won a thing except for HOF. As a battler here, he can't move into any other area.

Efficacy
11-27-2016, 03:26 PM
u sure as hell aint the best

You're garbage.

---------- Post added at 03:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:24 PM ----------

ILLoKWENT vs Skizzo would b dope. has that ever happened

Erupt da Monsta
11-27-2016, 08:43 PM
What's good Skiz.... An audio collaboration is in order

Skizzo
11-28-2016, 06:22 AM
You got my fb? Hmu either on the will smith account or here in inbox with a beat and a topic and lets geddit pimpin. Im down. Erupt

ILLoKWENT
11-29-2016, 08:23 PM
"OVERALL" what has daddio won? A bunch of text battles and made a name for himself? No ones going to battle daddio before a ROTY, HOF, GC winner, Topical champion. Hell hes got so many titles he needs 2 accounts to carry them. How can you brag about beating daddio though? Guy comes on, write a verses then disappears and you guys are satisfied. If anything, Skizzo vs RULE is what people would actually want to see before Skizzo vs Daddio.

---------- Post added at 12:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:47 PM ----------

This is why I say daddio is overrated. I mean he's a GREAT textee don't get me wrong but, that's the only thing he's ever done. Haven't really won a thing except for HOF. As a battler here, he can't move into any other area.
from what ive read past , and his last drops, IMO, he has very good talent.. ive been thru goldmics heyday, ive read many verses thru out the years .. and for his era, id pit him against any top name , with personal bar vs. personal bar, not no random open that daddio drops then leaves.. he has beaten the best names on this site, as far as a standard text battle goes hes the best IMO. now if you ask me whos the 'all around best on the site, IN AUDIO, TEXT BATTLE, TOPICALS, ETC.., id say erupt, and then RULE, bleu ..is def up there, tho..

EtH
11-30-2016, 06:55 AM
Remove the mention of topical from rupt and rules name. Guys 'retired' the second EtH came back on tje scene every time.

Erupt da Monsta
11-30-2016, 11:04 AM
now if you ask me whos the 'all around best on the site, IN AUDIO, TEXT BATTLE, TOPICALS, ETC.., id say erupt, and then RULE, bleu ..is def up there, tho..

I appreciate that bro. 100

Skizzo I'm going to get at you here in the next couple weeks with that beat for sure. I don't have your fb tho bro.

Louie Dawgs
12-01-2016, 03:19 PM
RULE is the best texter on the site though. A main event battle with Rev beats a daddio battle.
Top ten texter with no flow.

Rican
12-01-2016, 10:42 PM
Im 5-1 vs rule... whattup chicos

---------- Post added at 11:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:40 PM ----------

AndDaddio and I are 1-1

ILLoKWENT
12-02-2016, 03:56 AM

---------- Post added at 11:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:40 PM ----------

AndDaddio and I are 1-1

and you vs. that new kid, malishus makes you 0-3..so whats your point.. :D

Revan
12-13-2016, 02:38 AM
#TeamSToBBaRT

Apollyon666
01-21-2017, 04:21 AM

AndDaddio and I are 1-1

That's cool.. were they your bars that you used?