PDA

View Full Version : rican ducked these bars on netcees

Shodan
10-22-2016, 04:54 PM
was just going through my netcees profile and found this from last year

I'm routing dykes and queers so when pounds and nines appear?
I'll sound them by his ears! He says he scales up when throwing out his lines in here...
But in this rocky situation? He meant a mountain climber's gear!
That you only speak unfounded lies is clear I run circles around this star that power Dyson spheres!
[rican's NC account] is lame spitting battles, yet says he's elevated with rapping
Well, I had to give this dick an extension... Why don't we see his male enhancement?!
& If my gang is attacking? We'll kill him with dots, then start breaking his glasses
If he sees us as gay little faggots? My beams will fix that view like Lasik advancements!!...
Tryna run at the pace of a master? Now I come from long bar but this is a fated adaption
So you'll fade from the scene, once long becomes short - that's the latest of fashions...
The honest truth is, after one bar most readers agree: this fraud is stupid
They say: "We don't wanna hear that story now, or-again"... that ain't a college shooting

Esso
10-22-2016, 05:08 PM
Rican

S O U L R I T E
10-22-2016, 09:03 PM
Does he even log in anymore?

Shodan
10-22-2016, 10:02 PM
Does he even log in anymore?

I don't know, but he def did when I wrote those bars

Rican
11-09-2016, 10:47 PM
yo homie my bad

i run my own company down here in costa rica nowadays and i been on the grind these past months

check out the facebook page www.facebook.com/tecnofibrastfcr, working on the website design at this current moment but i been husting non stop here trying to expand nationally so yeah bro...

my bad, btw im no longer using pura vida tbh,...im using a different name now a days but im rarely text battling like i used to be... lol like Student mentioned last time, i got more 2000 battles on lb. lol im kinda done

Rant
11-10-2016, 01:25 PM
Why would you agree to take the battle if you were pretty much done?

Shodan
11-10-2016, 06:37 PM
my bad, btw im no longer using pura vida tbh,...im using a different name now a days but im rarely text battling like i used to be

You signed up for the 1-2 punch league last week, were selected to battle me, and didn't post a bar.

I don't know if you're actually "done," but if you aren't, please quit rap battling for the sake of everyone else.