PDA

View Full Version : Lets Beef Revival

RULE
10-17-2016, 03:10 PM
Im taking one last stab at this.

Speaking to Pugz at the moment, will let you guys know whats up.

OSKAR
10-17-2016, 03:56 PM
hope to hear some good news

lllllllllllll
10-17-2016, 04:54 PM
I'll try to be active enough to see what happens.

Mindless
10-17-2016, 06:38 PM
If Rule just got given the keys to the kingdom AFTER I went and bought a domain name and spent all that time installing vB and shit I'm going to be pretty annoyed.

Shodan
10-17-2016, 07:17 PM
If Rule just got given the keys to the kingdom AFTER I went and bought a domain name and spent all that time installing vB and shit I'm going to be pretty annoyed.

make the site anyway. healthy competition never hurt anyone

EtH
10-17-2016, 08:36 PM
Buy it, I'll help it. Until then, fuck LB.

Celsius
10-17-2016, 09:35 PM
been active now for nearly 3 years straight, watched this dwindle right down.

I'll wait for word on Rule as well as Mindless's site, but I'm probably done either way.

*cross fingers

Mindless
10-17-2016, 10:19 PM
make the site anyway. healthy competition never hurt anyone

My site is probably going to end up more being competition for CN Punk and his site than LB. I really don't have the programming chops to build the stuff from scratch like this place has. If people are willing to invest the time and effort into building a community like we used to have here that could be something we could look into hiring some programmers to do for the next version (Kuming Soon lulololulz) when we get there.

Honestly, my main concern is when these guys in charge decide the server costs and stuff aren't worth it anymore and shut shit off. There's a LOT of really cool people here I'd like to not lose contact with forever. I'm also, unlike certain people, not a culture vulture so I have a real interest in building a place to discuss and create around the culture.

Babylon
10-18-2016, 12:13 PM
In response to above: With all of the resources that exist online, it takes nothing but innovative thinking to get a working battle system up. I mentioned something akin to this in the chatbox previously & have since then tested the theory and I could set up a fully functional audio battling system with something already existing like vocaroo through just embedding it on your site, and customizing the fields around it to be battle-centric. Legitimately easy as that, no need for "from scratch" coding. I just need to get on Mindless' level and get a site up. I don't give a fuck about this place anymore as long as the name pugz has to do with management.

Even still it's not like what I give a fuck about matters, so I really hope that RULE hashes out a good situation with pugz and can actually make a dent in this pathetic shitshow. If anyone can, I have faith in Rule.

At this point though, I'm fervently standing in the position that making other sites and having inter-site beefs/innovation races is the easiest way to actually build an online battle culture again.

So, I hope you continue with your site Mindless. I'd definitely make an account and be quite active if you are serious about building it at any time.

Bleu
10-18-2016, 01:24 PM
I'll be around if someone does something

RULE
10-18-2016, 03:56 PM
Update:

Re-started a dialog with Pugz in the last two days. My intentions would be to either - Own the site or Manage it full time. Either way it would mean huge changes and hopefully the start of a site revival.

You know im too stubborn to fail lol

I'll keep everyone posted.

EtH
10-18-2016, 04:05 PM
Row lmao at how badly Pugz been ignoring you and open to talk with RULE.

RULE
10-18-2016, 04:10 PM
Row lmao at how badly Pugz been ignoring you and open to talk with RULE.

lol

Just spoke to him some more, hopefully i'll have a clearer update to give everyone by the weekend.

Shodan
10-18-2016, 09:47 PM
Update:

Re-started a dialog with Pugz in the last two days. My intentions would be to either - Own the site or Manage it full time. Either way it would mean huge changes and hopefully the start of a site revival.

holy fucking shit

it's on

Babylon
10-18-2016, 10:13 PM
:popcorn:

J u s T C
10-18-2016, 10:16 PM
Update:

Good luck m8. It's going to take a lot of work. Hope you don't underestimate that.

lllllllllllll
10-18-2016, 10:53 PM
If the site actually kicks again, Indianapolis Jones we gotta get a diss track battle in.

Tha Czar
10-18-2016, 10:55 PM
Bringing murda back :cool:

AlkatraZ™
10-19-2016, 12:18 AM
I'm always around. Posted a few opens in hopes of seeing some activity from others, other than newbs. I hope shit works out. I myself, would like to see the next stage of battling on here on LB...I enjoy the fuck out of this site, and hate to see it the way it is now.

---------- Post added at 12:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:14 AM ----------

Oh shit, hell yeah.

---------- Post added at 12:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:17 AM ----------

Lol shits bout to get real

RULE
10-19-2016, 03:00 AM
Good luck m8. It's going to take a lot of work. Hope you don't underestimate that.

Absolutely. But i think the sites worth it. We'll get this place popping again.

EtH
10-19-2016, 01:03 PM
The key is to treat it like a business. This site could be a nice little earner if treated like an investment.

Rant
10-19-2016, 07:50 PM
I'm totally willing to throw any, and all support I can behind RULE. Ideally, for me, that would mean taking back on the role of moderator. But, whatever RULE thinks is best that I do, I'm willing to help out in that way.

EtH
10-19-2016, 07:56 PM
Would be better without mods until more people join the site.

Shodan
10-19-2016, 07:57 PM
I'll run topicals

EtH
10-19-2016, 08:00 PM
I'll run topicals

I won't.

Student
10-19-2016, 09:51 PM
I'd help out if RULE becomes the sole owner
If he's given full access (Super Admin) I personally think it'd still be fucked just because Pugz would still be at the helm, which is the main problem.

Give me a site without Pugz and I'm 100% behind that especially if it's this site with it's battle system already in place.

Either way this is something new to talk about :D

Shodan
10-19-2016, 10:09 PM
I personally think it'd still be fucked just because Pugz would still be at the helm, which is the main problem.D

why is that? pugz doesn't care about this site so he'd never be around to fuck anything up

EtH
10-19-2016, 10:10 PM
If he's given full access (Super Admin) I personally think it'd still be fucked just because Pugz would still be at the helm, which is the main problem.

Give me a site without Pugz and I'm 100% behind that especially if it's this site with it's battle system already in place.

Either way this is something new to talk about :D

Not that new. RULE did this shit 6 months ago. He always liked to compare himself to Goldberg, let's hope he doesn't just talk shit for 14 years before actually pulling the trigger :D

And aye RULE as super admin achieves nothing. For the site to work, the person owning it has to see it as a valuable commodity. An investment that with the correct moves, can be a profitable business. Luckily there's still even today people willing to put in the work for free to help achieve that. Pugz doesn't see the site like that and wanted to use it as a platform for his outside aspirations (rap battle host).

If whoever owns the site sees it as something which they can earn from, they can start looking at hiring people to fix the coding issues, looking at advertising deals, paying for someone to fix the aesthetics etc.

Student
10-20-2016, 06:02 PM
I just mentioned Super Admin (With Server access) because that's why NOBLE left.
& I agree with you, they would need to invest more money + time into this place in order to make it work but that's kind of a given, albeit Pugz never got the memo.

Rant
10-20-2016, 06:41 PM
Noble didn't have full server access. THAT'S why he left.

Student
10-20-2016, 06:54 PM

That's what I meant

Rant
10-20-2016, 07:03 PM
Pugz has even claimed that HE doesn't even have full server access. And that only pseudonym does. Some owner, right?

Bleu
10-20-2016, 07:10 PM
Seems that the updates have died off again.

Mindless
10-20-2016, 08:40 PM

This. Hell, I'LL come back and help out wherever I could if RULE becomes the owner.

Shodan
10-20-2016, 11:24 PM
Pugz has even claimed that HE doesn't even have full server access. And that only pseudonym does. Some owner, right?

If this turns out to be true, there's no saving LB unless we can contact Pseudo Nim (I don't actually know how you could directly contact him)

EtH
10-21-2016, 04:28 AM
For Pugz not to have full server access, X would have had to have failed to have given him full access, then stepped down removing his own access in the process....in which case that entire family should just be personified by the Benny Hill theme.

AlkatraZ™
10-21-2016, 09:57 AM
RULE ...any more updates?

Godbody
10-21-2016, 01:06 PM
damn you niggas dickridin the shit out of RULE fr...

that said, keep us posted.

Rant
10-21-2016, 02:06 PM
For Pugz not to have full server access, X would have had to have failed to have given him full access, then stepped down removing his own access in the process....in which case that entire family should just be personified by the Benny Hill theme.

Row posted the screen shots of him saying it.

http://oi63.tinypic.com/2hpu29t.jpg

EtH
10-21-2016, 04:03 PM
damn you niggas dickridin the shit out of RULE fr...

that said, keep us posted.

pULSe mad cause when he said he wanted to buy the site we all told him to fuck off and that we didn't care about his bollocks.

https://i.imgflip.com/1crcyc.jpg

Student
10-25-2016, 03:37 AM
Lol @ that Benny Hil jab

RULE
10-25-2016, 05:32 PM
Hey guys, been away for a long weekend.

Will be speaking to Pugz tomorrow, should hopefully have a much clearer idea of whats possible going forward, ie: If owning the site outright is a possibility or some sort of website management deal.

1/

Enfinite
10-27-2016, 09:04 PM
Hey guys, been away for a long weekend.

Will be speaking to Pugz tomorrow, should hopefully have a much clearer idea of whats possible going forward, ie: If owning the site outright is a possibility or some sort of website management deal.

1/

If you get authority ill def come back and help the revival

EtH
10-27-2016, 10:22 PM
If you get authority ill def come back and help the revival

The words you're looking for is:- "Fuck RULE and fuck ClassicK, ACs for life. Get to fuck you Plan B bitch (I know Plan B hasn't been relevant in years but it was funny 6 years ago so it's still funny now)".

RULE
10-28-2016, 05:20 PM
AC's til the grey cheese?

EtH
10-29-2016, 01:38 PM
AC's til the grey cheese?

Less gay than "Till my days cease" tbh.

Rant
10-29-2016, 03:24 PM
AC's til I get brain freeze.

Babylon
10-29-2016, 06:34 PM
AC's till the gays leave

lllllllllllll
10-30-2016, 05:31 PM
Lol @ how distracted everyone easily got.

Rant
10-31-2016, 04:45 PM
>implying I was distracted

RULE
11-01-2016, 02:41 AM
Nothing to update yet, been a busy week. Hopefully in the week i can catch Pugz.

Time zones are a bitch.

Rant
11-01-2016, 10:57 AM
502 error.

Insurmountable lag.

Man....

Student
11-02-2016, 02:34 AM
If Pugz can't track those pesky russians, what makes you think he's gonna see The Bristol City slicker?

EtH
11-02-2016, 03:09 AM
So to summarize, we've come as far as we did when RULE talked to Pugz in like April or some shit.

Rant
11-02-2016, 11:25 AM
Can't blame RULE for trying, though. Pugz is just shady af.

Bleu
11-02-2016, 02:08 PM
X viewed this thread lol

Z z Z z

lllllllllllll
11-02-2016, 09:10 PM
Pugz is too busy playing Overwatch on his brand new Alienware PC.

Shodan
11-02-2016, 10:26 PM

don't knock overwatch you fucker

RULE
11-03-2016, 03:17 AM
To be fair to him ive been busy myself too, just messaged him now so hopefully this weekend we can get into a longer conversation.

Mindless
11-07-2016, 09:04 PM

>Alienware

All of my fucking LAWL

EtH
11-07-2016, 09:53 PM
>Alienware

All of my fucking LAWL

I need you to teach me about building a gaming desktop. My current laptop, which has an external keyboard and mouse cause the original is broken, a very temperamental and faulty charger and a literally bolted and taped together screen, won't last me too much longer. My new job's looking like it'll bring in some alright money so putting together some cash for a gaming PC could be worth while.

Mindless
11-07-2016, 10:15 PM
I need you to teach me about building a gaming desktop. My current laptop, which has an external keyboard and mouse cause the original is broken, a very temperamental and faulty charger and a literally bolted and taped together screen, won't last me too much longer. My new job's looking like it'll bring in some alright money so putting together some cash for a gaming PC could be worth while.

http://www.logicalincrements.com/

There's your build guide. You can also check out http://www.reddit.com/r/pcmasterrace which has some pretty good guides and links to LI.

Babylon
11-08-2016, 02:38 PM

oh man reading that made me remember when I had my shit laptop, been using a $1300 set up built by me for a while and it's just borderline flawless, can cosign logicalincriments as well as pcmr.

EtH
11-08-2016, 03:20 PM
From Logical Increments, what would you guys suggest for me as an "entry level PC gamer"? I couldn't really venture to guess what kind of games I'd be playing, but let's just say I essentially want to play everything easily. Quality is important but to be honest I don't even notice a huge difference between HDMI and regular so I'm not trying to be some ultra hardcore elitist who needs to play everything 100000% or something you know? I just want to be able to pick up any game that I could possibly want, and play it with no issues what so ever. I'd also preferably not want to run out of space on the PC, have it ever freeze and all of that stuff that my laptop's a cunt for.

So, based on this vague bullshit, what tier would you guys recommend? I was thinking Superb looked pretty decent with a rough number of £695 but if yous think I can achieve what I want with Great, of course that'd be better.

lllllllllllll
11-08-2016, 05:13 PM
Dude, if anyone tell you to drop more than 800 for a PC and you're a beginner, spit on them. I paid 450 for mine and this shits flawless. Looks great and performs great. I'll post my specs once I'm on PC to give you an idea of what you'd look for. I usually play GTA V on PC and that's a HUGE game. A modded version pretty much doubles the size or more.

RULE
11-08-2016, 05:50 PM
Messaged Pugz a few days ago and havent heard back yet, i get the feeling this is probably not gonna end up with a resolution.

Will let y'all know one way or the other when i do.

Btw - My gaming PC cost £400 is runs errrrrythang! Get it on!

EtH
11-08-2016, 06:19 PM
£400? Pretty solid too. So do you guys know your shit / would be able to advice based on the logical increments site? Yeah I'm a complete beginner to both building and PC gaming. My PC gaming history is; Space Invaders, Doom, Some Little Air/Land/Sea Racing Game, Space Pinball, Minesweeper, The Sims 1, Age of Empires Rome Demo, Age of Empires 2, Age of Empires 3, Commandos 2, Pizza Syndicate, Revolution Revolt, World of Mixed Martial Arts 3, World of Mixed Martial Arts 4, Football Manager 2016.

Safe to say I'm at ground zero here haha

lllllllllllll
11-08-2016, 06:44 PM
Newegg.com is where I got my first PC. They sell everything computer related. Since they give you TBs of space, I do everything with my pc now. But if you do consider buying a PC, post the specs. I can give you an idea of what to have like what's good and what's not.

---------- Post added at 07:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:42 PM ----------

I also use an Xbox One controller to play all my games LOOL.

Enfinite
11-08-2016, 06:44 PM
£400? Pretty solid too. So do you guys know your shit / would be able to advice based on the logical increments site? Yeah I'm a complete beginner to both building and PC gaming. My PC gaming history is; Space Invaders, Doom, Some Little Air/Land/Sea Racing Game, Space Pinball, Minesweeper, The Sims 1, Age of Empires Rome Demo, Age of Empires 2, Age of Empires 3, Commandos 2, Pizza Syndicate, Revolution Revolt, World of Mixed Martial Arts 3, World of Mixed Martial Arts 4, Football Manager 2016.

Safe to say I'm at ground zero here haha

Yea Punk is in the right ball park. You can build something that will last for his price if you get some good deals. You only need to spend an ass load if you plan on playing on the absolute max setting 4k res type max frames all that jazz. If you just want your games to run and be smooth you dont have to spend anything over like 6-700 USD.

EtH
11-08-2016, 07:08 PM
Newegg.com is where I got my first PC. They sell everything computer related. Since they give you TBs of space, I do everything with my pc now. But if you do consider buying a PC, post the specs. I can give you an idea of what to have like what's good and what's not.

---------- Post added at 07:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:42 PM ----------

I also use an Xbox One controller to play all my games LOOL.

Doing a small bit of looking, Newegg and Amazon seem fairly similar price wise.

So you recommend buying over building?

Shodan
11-08-2016, 07:33 PM
oh man reading that made me remember when I had my shit laptop, been using a $1300 set up built by me for a while and it's just borderline flawless, can cosign logicalincriments as well as pcmr.

I spent $1600 on a pre-built, knowing that I was wasting my money, because I was too lazy to put one together.

It IS a pretty fucking dope rig, though. Before you ask:

CPU: i7-6700K @ 4GHz
RAM: 16GB (I don't know what the speed or brand is)
GPU: Radeon R9 390
Storage: 256 GB SSD, 2TB HDD (don't know speed or brand on either)
Keyboard: A Das Keyboard model (95% sure that it's Ultimate, but not 100%)
Mouse: Shitty bundled mouse

EtH
11-08-2016, 07:36 PM
I spent $1600 on a pre-built, knowing that I was wasting my money, because I was too lazy to put one together.

It IS a pretty fucking dope rig, though. Before you ask:

CPU: i7-6700K @ 4GHz
RAM: 16GB (I don't know what the speed or brand is)
GPU: Radeon R9 390
Storage: 256 GB SSD, 2TB HDD (don't know speed or brand on either)
Keyboard: A Das Keyboard model (I think it's Professional, but I'm not sure)
Mouse: Shitty bundled mouse

1600? That's 6 PS4s and $115 left over to spend on beer.

Shodan
11-08-2016, 07:37 PM
1600? That's 6 PS4s and $115 left over to spend on beer.

Can you torrent hentai on a PS4?

EtH
11-08-2016, 07:46 PM
Can you torrent hentai on a PS4?

No, but you can torrent hentai on my broken down as fuck laptop.

lllllllllllll
11-08-2016, 08:25 PM
Doing a small bit of looking, Newegg and Amazon seem fairly similar price wise.

So you recommend buying over building?

Building = Waiting on all parts to come in, can be challenging getting the parts to work with each other unless you know someone who's a PC builder (damn there everyone lol) most likely cheaper than buying a pre-built PC.

Buying Pre-Built = It'll be hard finding a PC with everything you need to run the games you want. Most people don't have this problem because they spend lots of time looking. Can be expensive.

I'd go Newegg before Amazon. One thing to pay attention to as well is your Ram and Graphics Card. A builder might hook you up with a dope ass GPU, but a decent graphics card. If you can, try to get ATLEAST 8 Gig Ram. Aim for 16 though.

---------- Post added at 09:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:22 PM ----------

I'm sure you don't wanna spend over 1,000 just to have 4K graphics and Beyond max settings.

EtH
11-08-2016, 09:30 PM
I'm kind of gonna budget around £600. Bare in mind that I'm currently £100 short on my rent, which is due tomorrow, and I can't even afford to buy beer for the biggest UFC event in history on Friday :(

Mindless
11-09-2016, 01:40 PM
Messaged Pugz a few days ago and havent heard back yet, i get the feeling this is probably not gonna end up with a resolution.

Will let y'all know one way or the other when i do.

Well, can't say I'm surprised tbh.

lllllllllllll
11-09-2016, 11:15 PM
Pugz replies to my Facebook comments lol

Rant
11-10-2016, 12:21 PM
Pugz replies to my Facebook comments lol

Pugz blocked me on facebook. Not only from his personal page. But, also from commenting on the LB FB page. And from the LB group. Lol.

Also, I bet he wouldn't reply if you asked him about this site.

lllllllllllll
11-11-2016, 12:10 AM
Pugz blocked me on facebook. Not only from his personal page. But, also from commenting on the LB FB page. And from the LB group. Lol.

LOOL he wouldn't reply to me either.

Student
11-11-2016, 02:13 AM
Punk ask him you're interested in live battling and bet stacks he'd hit you back up right away

Godbody
11-13-2016, 01:35 PM
Pugz is an irresponsible faggot that cares about nobody but himself. why is anyone surprised that he's not getting back at them

the site probably costs close to nothing to maintain (domains are cheap af and hosting is cheap af too)

he's definitely just hanging onto this site in case his life goes to absolute shit, he'll have a fall back plan which is LB. but it was never his priority nor will it ever be his priority unless for some reason there's a huge spotlight on "internet battle rap" and he capitalizes on that opportunity to generate some revenue

but that spotlight on internet battle rap was like 5-6 yrs ago. the door closed

Louie Dawgs
12-01-2016, 03:24 PM

Naw fam, this shits over. Been coming for a minute.

NOBLE
12-01-2016, 06:25 PM
I just mentioned Super Admin (With Server access) because that's why NOBLE left.
& I agree with you, they would need to invest more money + time into this place in order to make it work but that's kind of a given, albeit Pugz never got the memo.

I didn't leave because of lack of access or anything like that. I left because I got locked up...lol

---------- Post added at 06:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:00 PM ----------

Kinda sad seeing this place so empty. I feel inclined to help out somehow.

Rant
12-01-2016, 06:45 PM
#FreeNoble

Shodan
12-01-2016, 08:16 PM
I left because I got locked up...

I don't mean to insult you, fam, but I never thought that you were the type...

NOBLE
12-01-2016, 08:30 PM
I don't mean to insult you, fam, but I never thought that you were the type...
No offence taken. Shit happens. A co-worker I had an argument with came at me with a knife and a baseball bat. I vigorously defended myself and ended up with an assault charge.

Babylon
12-01-2016, 08:49 PM

eh. Doesn't it feel like trying to run through quicksand at this point?

NOBLE
12-01-2016, 08:56 PM
eh. Doesn't it feel like trying to run through quicksand at this point?

I'm going to talk to Pugz and see what can be done. It doesn't look like anything has changed since a year ago.

EtH
12-01-2016, 08:57 PM
I remember when noble got really pissed off at me for suggesting that often in America, the black community are their own reason for being treated as criminals.

Next thing dudes locked up lmao

Rant
12-01-2016, 09:11 PM
I'm going to talk to Pugz and see what can be done. It doesn't look like anything has changed since a year ago.

Aside from Row being unbanned, and made an admin. Lol.

Louie Dawgs
12-01-2016, 09:21 PM
I didn't leave because of lack of access or anything like that. I left because I got locked up...lol

---------- Post added at 06:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:00 PM ----------

It sucks seeing something that you enjoyed die before your eyes, but I genuinely think that there's nothing left here. Sucks because this place had an original format and some dope years, but websites die off and LB is no exception.

Student
12-02-2016, 08:34 PM

Oh shit lol I remember you telling me about it and then you ghosted so I assumed that's why.

I think it's beyond help tbh

Louie Dawgs
12-06-2016, 02:08 PM
No offence taken. Shit happens. A co-worker I had an argument with came at me with a knife and a baseball bat. I vigorously defended myself and ended up with an assault charge.
Yea strippers are nuts.

NOBLE
12-08-2016, 03:20 AM
So I talked to Pugz just to see where things are at. From what he told me, there are talks currently under way to change (or at least restructure) the site's ownership. The prospective new owner is also holding talks with another website to buy them out in order to be able to apply their coding towards new modules for LetsBeef. If and when that occurs, LetsBeef will be rebuilt, and this will entail having to shut down the website for some time. I'm presuming that some of what we'll see in the aftermath will include a primarily mobile website (since most people from our generation access the internet primarily through smartphones) with an emphasis on audio battles via mobile phones. I've also been told that there may be some room for me to come on board and help out in the effort when the time comes. For now, everything in terms of the site's future seems to rest on the result of these talks and acquisitions.

Louie Dawgs
12-08-2016, 12:27 PM
Tight, thanks. Only issue I see with that is that I'm not sure people will come back after the site shuts down.

---------- Post added at 11:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:19 AM ----------

Whoever buys the site should consider a promotion or some shit to get people interested. When this shit first started there was supposed to be thing where you could battle Lil Flip if you became grand champion. I don't think that ever actually happened, but it got the site in the press and became a name on the net. There needs to be something to meaningfully promote a new site.

EtH
12-11-2016, 11:07 PM
1. No ones buying the site.
2. If Pugz was, why isn't he replying to RULE, the initial investor.
3. It took me like 6 months to convince Noble to let me add an awaed for topicals, which he no showed, to the completely unused awards system. No thanks on him bridging the gap between new and old.

I fucking hate RULE but when you have an entirely respected guy in rational and in-site content, who is old enough to see LB like an investment, why would someone like NOBLE get the nod first? Hell the literal only black marks on Rule's reputation is from fucking me over, so if im saying he deserves to take the reigns. ..

Louie Dawgs
12-12-2016, 03:36 AM
lol RULE is an investor??? Not as a joke if you guys really need someone to take the site I will consider it. I have the cash (this thing can't be worth much) and code professionally, so I can probably do all of the site maintenance stuff, although I'm sure the code base is ancient and fucked up.

EtH
12-12-2016, 09:32 AM
RULE has contacted Pugz multiple times about buying LB to little to no responses.

Lb cant be worth more than a few thousand now, and thats purely from great seo

Shodan
12-12-2016, 11:26 AM

That sounds like BS to me... I don't mean the veracity of your story, I mean the fact that they charged you for defending yourself

EtH
12-12-2016, 12:34 PM
Havent you heard? Every criminal is innocent.

At least krhyme killz admitted he wrecked a girl for skipping out on his taxi. Noble needs to man up

Rant
12-12-2016, 02:21 PM
1. No ones buying the site.
2. If Pugz was, why isn't he replying to RULE, the initial investor.
3. It took me like 6 months to convince Noble to let me add an awaed for topicals, which he no showed, to the completely unused awards system. No thanks on him bridging the gap between new and old.

I fucking hate RULE but when you have an entirely respected guy in rational and in-site content, who is old enough to see LB like an investment, why would someone like NOBLE get the nod first? Hell the literal only black marks on Rule's reputation is from fucking me over, so if im saying he deserves to take the reigns. ..

Have you considered RULE is who Noble is referring to?

lllllllllllll
12-12-2016, 04:55 PM
Pugs won't sell the site because he's holding on to this whole live battle crap. The site would be the only thing he'd have.

Revan
12-13-2016, 02:39 AM
Welcome home NOBLE

NOBLE
12-14-2016, 11:47 AM
Welcome home NOBLE

Thanks bro!

lllllllllllll
12-14-2016, 11:55 AM
Is that spoiler legit in your sig NOBLE? Looks good

NOBLE
12-14-2016, 12:13 PM
Is that spoiler legit in your sig NOBLE? Looks good

It's from a responsive/mobile layout for the site I was working on a year ago. I had hosted it somewhere, but it's only front-end with no back-end functionality. I still have the files lying around somewhere, but the owners might choose to go in a different direction with the redesign.

Celsius
01-02-2017, 08:10 PM
It's from a responsive/mobile layout for the site I was working on a year ago. I had hosted it somewhere, but it's only front-end with no back-end functionality. I still have the files lying around somewhere, but the owners might choose to go in a different direction with the redesign.

Time frame ?

Rant
01-03-2017, 04:06 PM
https://discord.gg/9ne3D6a

---------- Post added at 05:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:02 PM ----------

Time frame ?

10 years.

Asking for a time frame for something in such early stages, that isn't even solidified yet is silly.

Celsius
01-04-2017, 06:23 PM
https://discord.gg/9ne3D6a

---------- Post added at 05:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:02 PM ----------

10 years.

Asking for a time frame for something in such early stages, that isn't even solidified yet is silly.

Usually people set a time frame and a budget for something before starting rather than winging it.

Babylon
01-08-2017, 12:05 PM
fuck this shit hole site

NOBLE
01-11-2017, 04:09 PM
I didn't want to give too much away, but seeing X has posted in the chatbox, I guess the cat's out of the bag. Basically, X bought out Pseudo Nim for full ownership of the site. At least that's what I was told would happen. The next step is to invest some capital and human resources (X has some coders who work under him at Google). Another extant site is supposed to get bought, and their coding implemented in an LB rebuild.

Subreal
01-11-2017, 04:25 PM
I didn't want to give too much away, but seeing X has posted in the chatbox, I guess the cat's out of the bag. Basically, X bought out Pseudo Nim for full ownership of the site. At least that's what I was told would happen. The next step is to invest some capital and human resources (X has some coders who work under him at Google). Another extant site is supposed to get bought, and their coding implemented in an LB rebuild.

Huh? X works for google?

NOBLE
01-11-2017, 04:35 PM
:)Huh? X works for google?

He worked for them way back in the day, started his own company which recently got bought by Google. ..so that's where the capital comes in. Google kept a role for him after the takeover, so yes, he is back working for Google.

Subreal
01-11-2017, 04:41 PM
:)

He worked for them way back in the day, started his own company which recently got bought by Google. ..so that's where the capital comes in. Google kept a role for him after the takeover, so yes, he is back working for Google.

Wow, that's impressive.

EtH
01-11-2017, 05:21 PM
So I assume whatever Pugz was handed by X is now reverted right back to X then yeah?

Student
01-12-2017, 06:22 PM
Just permissions^

Shodan
01-20-2017, 12:43 AM
so yes, he is back working for Google.

At Google X?