PDA

View Full Version : It's officially over

lllllllllllll
09-03-2016, 09:37 PM
So that's that. Site activity is long gone. It's been great fellas but there's no more hope for this site to revamp. Ofc we knew that once we realized who we were dealing with and who ran the site. Had fun I guess. Now, the only thing left is the actual domain name slapping that site not found page.

:monkey:

Celsius
09-03-2016, 10:28 PM
Pugz any update ??

Rant
09-04-2016, 08:55 AM
Pugz's update is not logging on for months at a time.

Slypro
09-04-2016, 10:10 AM
The site died years ago people come back every now and then to kick the dead body.

Rican
09-06-2016, 10:29 PM
yeah shit is super dead now

lllllllllllll
09-06-2016, 11:07 PM
Im gonna miss this site

The Ghost of Freak
09-07-2016, 12:08 AM
^^^ I'm gonna miss what this site was at one point, and actually might not miss that either.

Student
09-09-2016, 03:32 PM
LB 2006 - 2009 was super dope
LB 2010 - 2016 = Waste of time tbh...

lllllllllllll
09-10-2016, 05:46 PM
But did you die?

Supsie
09-11-2016, 07:19 PM
perhaps letsbeef can be deleted and someone here make a whole new site... or not idgaf

Erupt da Monsta
09-12-2016, 12:59 PM
I'll always appreciate online battle sites. In a big way they taught me the ins and outs of metaphors, punches, etc........... since 2004 n shit ... I say we all migrate to another site... aka Punks site if its active.... n start from scratch... but make that one more music audio oriented.

Babylon
09-12-2016, 04:52 PM
whats punks site?

lllllllllllll
09-12-2016, 04:56 PM
Come on over, loves :)

EtH
09-12-2016, 05:39 PM
Let's all join Punk's site. We can totally do all of our usual LB things with his BET newsfeed, background which shows up when you google "backgrounds" (I used it as a background for something once) which isn't even mapped...and literally nothing else.

I swear these guys see a link in your sig and assume you've created a new version of LB or some shit. Next they'll be text battling on noteis.us.

Phil Banks
09-12-2016, 06:04 PM
:D the site been dead, but its a shame Grizz, Stot, and AT the only ones of us who still do music together...

ya'll know my email.... fuck a site, but i been writing again recently... holla at me though

lllllllllllll
09-12-2016, 06:57 PM
Let's all join Punk's site. We can totally do all of our usual LB things with his BET newsfeed, background which shows up when you google "backgrounds" (I used it as a background for something once) which isn't even mapped...and literally nothing else.

I swear these guys see a link in your sig and assume you've created a new version of LB or some shit. Next they'll be text battling on noteis.us.

Sir, hush

---------- Post added at 06:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:47 PM ----------

And my background is not on Google :)

Stop being a fuckboy.

Celsius
09-12-2016, 07:22 PM
Add a forum for text/audio battling and I'm in.

---------- Post added at 05:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:22 PM ----------

Forum Battling > Letsbeef's current condition

EtH
09-12-2016, 07:33 PM
Sir, hush

---------- Post added at 06:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:47 PM ----------

And my background is not on Google :)

Stop being a fuckboy.

https://s22.postimg.org/kee05i2g1/LOL.png

lllllllllllll
09-12-2016, 09:42 PM
^ ha! That's cool!!

Anyways, no one invited you. Go away

Supsie
09-13-2016, 08:43 AM
^ ha! That's cool!!

Anyways, no one invited you. Go away

lol.... take dat bruv :grass:

Supsie
09-13-2016, 06:59 PM
i was talking to iCaL btw when i said that^^

J u s T C
09-14-2016, 05:01 PM
Asking people to sign up before they can see the forums has never been a good sign, on any site I've checked like its got a lack of activity to hide so they try to con people through the curiosity carrot. If reddit did that it'd be like every other site that does. Struggling or flat out dead, like here. If people like what they see they'll sign up. If not, tough titty make the site more inviting. No h8 just saying.

Manhattan
09-14-2016, 06:51 PM
https://s22.postimg.org/kee05i2g1/LOL.png

:drizz:
:smh:

Rant
09-14-2016, 06:57 PM
Mods are asleep, post shark.

:shark:

lllllllllllll
09-14-2016, 09:49 PM
Asking people to sign up before they can see the forums has never been a good sign, on any site I've checked like its got a lack of activity to hide so they try to con people through the curiosity carrot. If reddit did that it'd be like every other site that does. Struggling or flat out dead, like here. If people like what they see they'll sign up. If not, tough titty make the site more inviting. No h8 just saying.

Worddd. It's still being worked on lol. Wasn't going to say anything before Rupt mentioned it. Been in my sig for months now :(

Back to topic, :monkey:

Student
09-15-2016, 03:23 PM
Honestly doe couldn't be worse then LB is right meow

And Punk's site is super dead lol ;)

lllllllllllll
09-15-2016, 10:37 PM
Honestly doe couldn't be worse then LB is right meow

And Punk's site is super dead lol ;)

How would you know if it's dead?

Krysez
09-16-2016, 01:03 PM
Hey fellaz hope I can jump in here a minute. I just came back to LB after like a 2 year hiatus. I been using that new "BattleMe" app, which turned out to be pretty dope, and it made me think of LB. So, like an idiot, I signed back into my old account, immediately bought an exclusive for the month, then started checkin it out and realized...WTF....shit is dead! I stumbled upon this topic and wanted to mention something.

That new BattleMe app is tight, but they missing alot of components LB already has. I have a new site Im starting for real emcees called UndaWirrld.com and I was marketing emcees from BattleMe to join my new site. Now that I see LB is almost dead, but only from lack of activity, Im gonna try to get alot of those BattleMe people to try out LB and maybe boost the activity. Alot of them are scrubs there, but they would love all the shit LB has to offer. Plus they mostly millenials so, alot of their parents can get them exclusive memberships.

Im trying to integrate LB into UndaWirrld.com at some point so, keeping it alive would mean alot.

So, just saying. I hope it works out. If yall see a bunch of people start registering here from BM, advertise LB like it belongs to you and maybe we can revamp it. At least until I can make something better then LB on UndaWirrld.com.

Shit...way I see it...LB owe me $5...this is bullshit!

Rant
09-16-2016, 05:02 PM
Hey fellaz hope I can jump in here a minute. I just came back to LB after like a 2 year hiatus. I been using that new "BattleMe" app, which turned out to be pretty dope, and it made me think of LB. So, like an idiot, I signed back into my old account, immediately bought an exclusive for the month, then started checkin it out and realized...WTF....shit is dead! I stumbled upon this topic and wanted to mention something.

That new BattleMe app is tight, but they missing alot of components LB already has. I have a new site Im starting for real emcees called UndaWirrld.com and I was marketing emcees from BattleMe to join my new site. Now that I see LB is almost dead, but only from lack of activity, Im gonna try to get alot of those BattleMe people to try out LB and maybe boost the activity. Alot of them are scrubs there, but they would love all the shit LB has to offer. Plus they mostly millenials so, alot of their parents can get them exclusive memberships.

Im trying to integrate LB into UndaWirrld.com at some point so, keeping it alive would mean alot.

So, just saying. I hope it works out. If yall see a bunch of people start registering here from BM, advertise LB like it belongs to you and maybe we can revamp it. At least until I can make something better then LB on UndaWirrld.com.

Shit...way I see it...LB owe me $5...this is bullshit!

Letsbeef isn't mobile compatible. I doubt any of them will use it.