PDA

View Full Version : Dylan Noble shooting

Dean
07-14-2016, 10:36 PM
Fresno police release video of Dylan Noble shooting - YouTube

Seemed like overkill towards the end, while he was lying on the ground. A lot of different opinions on how the officers handled the situation though.

Malishus
07-14-2016, 10:55 PM
he was warned many times. dude didnt listen dude get shot ..tough shit

Celsius
07-14-2016, 10:56 PM
Idk..almost seemed like suicide by police to me with dude syaing 'I fucking hate my life" and continuing to reach for his pocket after being shot 3 times (maybe so they finish the job?) Idk, if you don't wanna get shot by the police you should probably just do what they ask.

Dean
07-14-2016, 11:01 PM
The first shots seemed reasonable. After they warned him like 20 times, he was walking toward them with a hand behind his back...so yeah, I completely understand the shots to send him on the ground. (seemed like he wanted to die too)... I just don't know how much of a threat he could have been lying on the ground with bullets already in him. ..(I'm judging this from my living room couch though- its not like I was actually in this tense situation that could have affected how I react)

EtH
07-15-2016, 01:02 AM
Yeah ridiculous overkill. Then again, America's crazy and everyone has a gun so I suppose you need to watch yourself.

I don't specifically agree with him being shot in the first place, but the above combined with the fact cops have guns...in America it's always the end conclusion.

Rant
07-17-2016, 05:09 AM
He was still reaching for his waist band, even while on the ground, and still being warned not to. Even after being shot, if he were to have pulled a gun, he could have still easily killed either of, or both of these officers. None of this seems unreasonable to me, frankly. This was one of the most professional instances of a police shooting, if not THE most professional I've seen on video.

Tha Czar
07-17-2016, 12:57 PM
Smartest cops ive seen so far