Blunt Rapper
06-15-2016, 03:31 PM
Okay. Great idea.

Bleu
06-15-2016, 05:29 PM
>implying you can't battle them if they're in your crew

:skeptic:

u really r a tard lol

implying everyone can vote on each others shit.. and implying make this shit competitive again cuz this is the time its needed most

Saxx
06-15-2016, 05:30 PM
India should send me an audio battle sometimes.

Just because.

Bleu
06-15-2016, 05:35 PM
Indica
On hiatus from battling

point is still valid

EtH
06-16-2016, 11:20 AM
India for Admin!

Rant
06-16-2016, 12:19 PM
>Says the site isn't active

>Doesn't contribute to activity

lllllllllllll
06-16-2016, 12:21 PM
I was suppose to be contributing. Hell, crew wise I've been talking to some folks LOL battle wise, I haven't had the time to sit down and write.

Rant
06-16-2016, 12:27 PM
>tfw CM Punk loses in the first round of his first fight.

Babylon
06-17-2016, 11:07 AM
im waiting for bars on any platform from any human here (though preferably nonhuman because you lot tend to be basic)

I'm moving to the beach from my current spot in about 2 hours (at the library right now) and I'm getting internet installed on the 20th. Expect diss tracks and lots of battles, also since it's not against any rules now why don't half of us who enjoy our crews just make a quick multi and battle each other no questions asked. This way we know that there are lots of multis but nobody is stringently trying to find out who is who and we can just bar out.

Hell this even looks better for activity too because I'm sure more of us will be inclined to put out battles on a new account, and new members will be impressed with that activity which hopefully makes them more inclined to stay.

Rant
06-17-2016, 12:38 PM
>Playing pool

>not playing billiards

http://i.imgur.com/DZTXhmC.jpg

EtH
06-17-2016, 07:41 PM
Pool > That old man's sport.

Rant's gonna be telling us about his dope bowls league before you know it.

Bleu
06-17-2016, 10:00 PM
im waiting for bars on any platform from any human here (though preferably nonhuman because you lot tend to be basic)

I'm moving to the beach from my current spot in about 2 hours (at the library right now) and I'm getting internet installed on the 20th. Expect diss tracks and lots of battles, also since it's not against any rules now why don't half of us who enjoy our crews just make a quick multi and battle each other no questions asked. This way we know that there are lots of multis but nobody is stringently trying to find out who is who and we can just bar out.

Hell this even looks better for activity too because I'm sure more of us will be inclined to put out battles on a new account, and new members will be impressed with that activity which hopefully makes them more inclined to stay.

People would probably be able to pick up on writing styles & guess who it is anyways & that only goes for text. Having this shit be a free for all would be the most interesting / active it could get

Babylon
06-19-2016, 03:09 PM
People would probably be able to pick up on writing styles & guess who it is anyways & that only goes for text. Having this shit be a free for all would be the most interesting / active it could get

Which would be fine, because knowing who the person is by figuring it out on their own is better than everyone seeing one account in the arena that looks like a multi and then vehemently talking about it until we hash out who it is.

If a good amount of members made multis, the concept of finding out who is behind them would become wildly irrelevant as not only would there be demonstrable activity that outweighs being a detective and finding out who someone is but also the entire point is to be able to battle without severing any ties to your crew.

The only issue with this theory I'm presenting would be inter-crew votes, which provided we all kept our mouths shut and don't get curious for no reason, would be potentially a non-issue as well.

I just don't see a majority of people who have established crews/ties within a crew (some for years) uprooted for a plan that only impacts this site even slightly if the majority does it. I know I'm not down for leaving mine unless its shown that others are/will, and I'd need to see if that would even impact the site like we're theorizing.

Who is to say that this won't work for a week and then another set of crews will just be formulated in the ashes of the previous?

Bleu
06-23-2016, 12:31 PM
It would be a lot more to ask then just leaving your crew & battling each other. Doing both would be dope tho.. It'd be a real refresh. Clearly no one gives a fuck enough to do either