PDA

View Full Version : is this a FLIP or just whatever?

Stalin
06-13-2016, 12:25 AM
I logged in today today and saw that my homie and fellow leader Wavedash had a battle with a really nice netcee by the name of Malishus

I was blown away with his skill .

but then I saw this.

Is this is an obvious flip or just pure coincidence?

According to staff members:.

that is not using a played concept when your using almost verbatim the same flip to the concept

Now of course the mods will side on this guy side, since nothing was done on previous cases....drgaire etc. and nothing will be done here but would like to see other members side to this

Original bar posted on 06/10/20126 in the Concept championship finals

ya 'gassed up',I BRAWL w/ THE STRONG BLOWS,for those who do 'nazi' me coming,i'll break the JAW OF YA SMALL FOLKS,like 'anti jewish propaganda',have ya 'posted on the WALL; w/THE LONG NOSE!/(not see)

flipped bar posted on 06/12/2016

ya 'GASSED UP', PUNCHES BARE, so WHY YOU SPEWIN GARBAGE,takin PRIDE IN USELESS NONSENSE,seriously every reader FINDS THEIR VIEWIN COWSHIT,and if they do 'nazi,..they trippin',..like DRIVING JEWS TO AUSHWITZ/(not see)

Dean
06-13-2016, 12:47 AM
flip......

Stalin
06-13-2016, 12:52 AM
flip......

explain mr.dean and a y on the poll would be cool

Malishus
06-13-2016, 03:04 AM
i didnt read that tourney battle mate.. and i dont know bout biting ya concept.. sure we had the same nazi not see wordplay. but the flip to the concept was clearly different.. and im fairly certain that theres alot of wordplay that goes around like defeat and win doe that are used many times but flipped differently.. so Stalin quit reaching, if you got a problem with me mate send me some bars.. and apologies to papi if he felt offended if i was another person out of prolly many that used a nazi wordplay over the years but flipped differently.

Stalin
06-13-2016, 03:14 AM
i didnt read that tourney battle mate.. and i dont know bout biting ya concept.. sure we had the same nazi not see wordplay. but the flip to the concept was clearly different.. and im fairly certain that theres alot of wordplay that goes around like defeat and win doe that are used many times but flipped differently.. so Stalin quit reaching, if you got a problem with me mate send me some bars.. and apologies to papi if he felt offended if i was another person out of prolly many that used a nazi wordplay over the years but flipped differently.

that is not using a played concept when your using almost verbatim the same flip to the concept

isnt it weird you start off the bar, exactly the same he does though?

I mean, even staff has said it before. As I quote above.

never said you are biting the concept because it's not even mine, but just was shocked when I read it since I was reading ya battle with my team mate wavedash then i was so impressed i look at your other battle vs Damen,

now you could have used DIFFERENT flips on it,

camp,hitler, concentration, list, gestapo, etc.

lol but you start off the bar ALMOST VERBATIM (refer back to illokwent quote)

i know great minds think alike, but not when its almost verbatim, then obviouslly flipped.

I am SURE the NOT SEE wordplay has been used many times, and its an awesome one to use.

no reach here.

---------- Post added at 03:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:13 AM ----------

and yes, ironic stalin talking about this. rofl

Malishus
06-13-2016, 03:41 AM
isnt it weird you start off the bar, exactly the same he does though?

I mean, even staff has said it before. As I quote above.

never said you are biting the concept because it's not even mine, but just was shocked when I read it since I was reading ya battle with my team mate wavedash then i was so impressed i look at your other battle vs Damen,

now you could have used DIFFERENT flips on it,

camp,hitler, concentration, list, gestapo, etc.

lol but you start off the bar ALMOST VERBATIM (refer back to illokwent quote)

i know great minds think alike, but not when its almost verbatim, then obviouslly flipped.

I am SURE the NOT SEE wordplay has been used many times, and its an awesome one to use.

no reach here.

---------- Post added at 03:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:13 AM ----------

and yes, ironic stalin talking about this. rofl

coincidence mate that I use the phrase 'gassed up' which is a very common phrase again to coincide with Nazi, the key to a punchline being plagerized or bitten is when the concept AND THE FLIP TO IT are worded almost exactly.. everything else around it is irrelavent imo.. so keep reaching, mate oh, and btw, if you read illokwent's quote, he says the same thing.. if the flip to the concept is almost verbatim.

MaCc Da G0D
06-13-2016, 08:14 AM
I Guess MF'rs Will Do ANYWTHING to Stay Relevant. Who Would Actually Admit To It Anyway? We All Know What It Is, No Need To Call a Elephant An Elephant When Nobody Is Blind Or Wears Glasses...✌

Rant
06-13-2016, 10:13 AM
I Guess MF'rs Will Do ANYWTHING to Stay Relevant. Who Would Actually Admit To It Anyway? We All Know What It Is, No Need To Call a Elephant An Elephant When Nobody Is Blind Or Wears Glasses...✌

Like vote for themselves, huh, Macc? :D

Malishus
06-13-2016, 11:12 AM

you soundin like another bloke on his rag... should i post here how many win doe al ladin ,s cape etc.. type wordplay ive seen here...

Stalin
06-13-2016, 06:16 PM
its lb,wejust gonna let the bullshit ride

Dirty Work
06-13-2016, 06:52 PM
its lb,wejust gonna let the bullshit ride

"let the bullshit ride,"
That sounds familiar :D

Rican
06-13-2016, 06:59 PM
stalin flipping your lines, dirty work? LOL

EtH
06-13-2016, 07:15 PM
JayImmortal - Nov 2015

"When my VERSE IS SPIT, it enSURES THIS DICK-NERD GETS HIT with what he did Nazi(not-see) comin', that's a GERMAN BLITZ! So "see guile"(sieg heil) in these bars, call me your FUEHRER, BITCH or remain "gassed up, so when my heater sparks", this HERB GETS LIT!!

Some guy who bit from a Punsy song.

"And frankly", I am something you did "NOT SEE" COMING!/ My fury in this "hit lures" you to my MENTAL "CHAMBER"!/ You're "gassed" up over these words, just ADMIT YOU'RE HATERS!/ "Did-you" know you're soft and sweet like "HAAGEN DAZS"?/ Why do these rappers sell their souls at a "HOLLOW COST"?/

ShotsFired
06-13-2016, 07:59 PM
LMFAO.Thinking that Not see/ Gassed up in reference to jews is a bite. That shit has been said like a million times. Not a bite, just played concept

You're one to talk Rican. How you gon come at someone like that when you've bitten before. You fucking lame

Rican
06-13-2016, 08:38 PM
who hurt you, manny?

ShotsFired
06-13-2016, 09:04 PM
who hurt you, manny?

Nice comeback, I'm not Mani Mula anyways. You're an idiot

Rican
06-13-2016, 09:30 PM
lmfao yeah, you right

manhattan

there is only one manny and that is manny festo

and mani is mani08

---------- Post added at 09:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:29 PM ----------

Nice comeback, I'm not Mani Mula anyways. You're an idiot

since when do people call mani, manny

dumbass.

LOL

ShotsFired
06-13-2016, 09:32 PM
lmfao yeah, you right

manhattan

there is only one manny and that is manny festo

and mani is mani08

---------- Post added at 09:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:29 PM ----------

since when do people call mani, manny

dumbass.

LOL

I just figured that since you like to re-word concepts that you probably re-word statements too. Did you bite your argument?

Rican
06-13-2016, 09:33 PM
okay, you lost it. lol

ShotsFired
06-13-2016, 09:34 PM
Also, I'm not Manny Festo

---------- Post added at 09:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:34 PM ----------

okay, you lost it.

bye.

Take this argument L and keep it moving

Rican
06-13-2016, 09:36 PM
Also, I'm not Manny Festo
of course you're not.

manny is way better than you.

stop playing manhattan

ShotsFired
06-13-2016, 09:39 PM
Did you vote that manny Festo is better than manhattan on your multi account too? Or do you just vote for yourself on your multi account

Rican
06-13-2016, 09:41 PM
keep talking like a little fuck boy.

i bet you none of that will shit will end up in my inbox

ShotsFired
06-13-2016, 09:43 PM
of course you're not.

manny is way better than you.

stop playing manhattan

Never battled either of them, I'd destroy them easily though

---------- Post added at 09:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:41 PM ----------

keep talking like a little fuck boy.

i bet you none of that will shit will end up in my inbox

I guess you know what "little fuck boys" sound like. That's a pretty gay statement. Also, why would our argument end up in your inbox? You fucking idiot

Rican
06-13-2016, 09:45 PM
yeah, it would be kinda stupid battling yourself though

right, Manhattan

my inbox is ready if you want to keep talking shit though

Row
06-13-2016, 10:40 PM
Also, why would our argument end up in your inbox? You fucking idiot

LMAOOOO

Rican
06-13-2016, 11:17 PM
lmfao you're really a dumbass bro.

why would i even want to continue arguing with you

clearly,

im here to battle

so again

if you wanna keep talking shit, you're free in sending or battling

EtH
06-14-2016, 12:59 AM
Don't hear too many shout outs for AmunRa around here these days. RIP Ace.

J u s T C
06-14-2016, 12:14 PM
Rican you bite multi account and self vote. Stfu. Like really. U the guy who gets caught n rats out ya boys. Not see\ Nazi\gasssed association the most played shit to call, weirdos.

ShotsFired
06-16-2016, 10:42 AM
Rican you bite multi account and self vote. Stfu. Like really. U the guy who gets caught n rats out ya boys. Not see\ Nazi\gasssed association the most played shit to call, weirdos.

:clap:
:hah:

ILLoKWENT
06-16-2016, 09:29 PM

lmao.. Papi, next time manup and pm me directly instead of using one of your million multis to adress some petty shit in a thread , and make yourself looking more stupid.. i couldve told you that malishus dude's bar was simply a played nazi line.. u tryin to be relavent by hatin on a new guy?smh.. shame on a nigga that try to run game on a nigga..Malishus u should whip his ass again for that mess..lol

Rican
06-25-2016, 12:05 AM
Lol huh?

Illo why are you even on this thread though

---------- Post added at 12:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:03 AM ----------

You should do your research on Stalin before calling it out

It should be in your own staff threads

Lol