PDA

View Full Version : Shooting in orlando

Shodan
06-12-2016, 12:25 PM
Terrorism. In a gay nightclub. By a Muslim. With high-powered weaponry.

All I can say is that this looks to be the biggest media shitstorm since Sandy Hook. Maybe since 9/11.

Godbody please stay off of this thread. :monkey:

Dean
06-12-2016, 02:23 PM
Deadliest mass shooting in US history smh.

thoughts and prayers out to Orlando

Xercius
06-12-2016, 04:31 PM
Damn,I didn't hear about this...shit, and I live in florida..I really need to check out the news more..

Celsius
06-12-2016, 11:49 PM
So who's gonna be the 1st to use the "Pulse" wordplay? :/

R.I.P.

Dean
06-13-2016, 12:58 AM
I remember waking up to a notification saying 20 people were dead....then like 15 mins later it jumped to 50. crazy....What's sad is the very real possibility that a future mass shooting could affect you or someone you know in the future, based on how many of these types of shootings are occurring yearly in the us.

Rican
06-13-2016, 01:06 AM
I'm staying off this concept

Mindless
06-13-2016, 02:40 PM
I remember waking up to a notification saying 20 people were dead....then like 15 mins later it jumped to 50. crazy....What's sad is the very real possibility that a future mass shooting could affect you or someone you know in the future, based on how many of these types of shootings are occurring yearly in the us.

You or someone you know is more likely to be affected by lightning strike than a mass shooting.

Illimination
06-14-2016, 01:43 AM
shit was crazy ... glad nobody that i know was caught in that ..

Dean
06-14-2016, 09:25 PM
What are y'all opinions on gun control?

Godbody
06-15-2016, 01:05 PM
This event was manifested by the ritual in Switzerland. I posted a thread a few days ago and none of ya'll bothered to look at the video that had the leader of Germany, France, and Switzerland in attendance. Quiet as fuck listenin to gloomy music watching people depict themselves as mindless drones, sex slaves, and even bow to the Baphomet.

The ritual was 6/1/2016

the attack was 6/11/2016

most ritualistic attacks involve the 11 or a multiple of it...11,22,33 = master numbers. Google it if you don't know what master numbers are or what their meanings are

also, an alligator made off with a 2 yr old supposedly in Orlando. child sacrifices are often a part of these rituals since they're pure/innocent

Orlando has had a gay nightclub shooting, a 22 yr old singer shot (22 is also a master number), and a baby killed.

Speaking of 22 the attack in Brussels was 3/22... March 22nd. You'll see the "322" under the Skull and Bones logo.

Oh wait but I'm a conspiracy theorist and you're all the smart ones. I forget I don't know anything even though I read books like clockwork and dedicate hours of my free time into this. I does this shit

To understand why all the spotlight is on Orlando you'd have to understand that Orlando means "famous land". This was all pre-destined, ritual, Universe shit. You're just soaking it in, living in this moment in time.

Skitt_Blazin
06-15-2016, 02:24 PM
#PrayForOrlando Tribute Song Skitt Blazin Ft. Alnice - YouTube

Babylon
06-17-2016, 10:56 AM
The reason why I'm not on currently is because I moved from VA to florida, was in Orlando when this happened. Crazy shit, my cousin and his gf were at the same nightclub for some comedian recently as fuck.
I'm late to respond though, Im legit at the library right now lol