PDA

View Full Version : Higher Education is recruiting.

Rant
06-09-2016, 10:29 PM
I'm going to outline a list of qualities I'm ideally looking for in members of the crew, based on their position within the crew.

Leaders: Heavyweights, whom I feel I can trust. That's about as simple as it gets. Audio, or text.

Captains: I'm looking for battlers with a firm understanding of some of the finer aspects of the craft. Preferably someone who would fall into a "midcard" or "upper midcard" tier. I'd expect to see these members dropping at least one open a week, and voting on at least ten battles a week.(Maybe 5.) To ensure some degree of activity from them on a long term basis. If you're not interesting in sticking around, and contributing to the site, don't bother.

Members: I'm looking for members who are willing to elevate, and whom may not be the best battlers yet. These are people that will likely be considered to be lower mid card battlers, or most newer members who are looking to learn the fundamentals, and more advanced techniques in battling. I'm going to expect a little more from them than the more established battlers in the captain rank, as, they'll have less work to do than you in regards to bettering their writing ability, and ability to battle overall. I'm going to expect you to be dropping at least three battles a week, and voting on at least 10-15, about 5 more battles than those in the rank above you.

Supsie
06-09-2016, 11:34 PM
i beat u (2 times) and babylon, two of ur leaders.......

Rican
06-10-2016, 12:46 AM
Where did I fit in?

Rant
06-10-2016, 12:54 AM
i beat u (2 times) and babylon, two of ur leaders.......

You beat Eminem, and Waka Flocka Flame.

MC BUDDAH
06-10-2016, 01:55 AM
fuck yo couch

Rant
06-11-2016, 02:44 PM
I don't own a couch. Which begs the question, what exactly is it that you were fucking?

Celsius
06-11-2016, 03:34 PM
I think he was asking if he could fuck yo couch.

EtH
06-11-2016, 04:53 PM
Who doesn't own a couch?

Between LD and HE...I have to wonder where LB would have even ended up without ACs.