PDA

View Full Version : Only IF everyone's down

lllllllllllll
05-27-2016, 09:06 PM
I'll be the first to get rid of my user title. If it's not green or orange, fuck em.

Even get rid of the HALL OF SHAME bullshit titles. They're not doing shit.

Let's throw some value back on this site

Rain Matrix 1
05-27-2016, 09:10 PM
Yo .. the orange titles should be constantly earned. Have 1 champion at a time

Ill put my title on the line ... mind fuck aint here but ill do handicap matches til i lose

Rican
05-27-2016, 09:16 PM
agreed

EtH
05-27-2016, 09:58 PM
I've been talking to a few people about it. I think the end goal is to make awards prestigious but keep the main titles as usertitles.

Rain Matrix 1
05-27-2016, 10:03 PM
Make the awards prestigious... wow how did u come up with that

---------- Post added at 10:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:02 PM ----------

Thats a pretty big U-turn from your original standpoint

lllllllllllll
05-27-2016, 10:11 PM
A tab under the Battles icon or Home icon that links to a thread with all the GC history and all that. I don't understand why we don't have one. I might have to make it. Hopefully they'll put it up in the tab

Rain Matrix 1
05-27-2016, 10:13 PM
Yo im So glad we have people like uneth coming up with these sick ideas

ILLoKWENT
05-27-2016, 10:28 PM
Yo .. the orange titles should be constantly earned. Have 1 champion at a time

Ill put my title on the line ... mind fuck aint here but ill do handicap matches til i lose

hmmm. u may be on to something.. and the GC is the only permanent title.problem is the older heads with titles that are inactive would have to forfit their shit

Babylon
05-27-2016, 10:30 PM
shit I'll get rid of my bullshit demigod title for this, lemme go see if I can do it on my own or if a mod has to.

lllllllllllll
05-27-2016, 10:46 PM
Word. Titles were being handed out for anything all 2012-2015..

"Logged in today? Here's a title" (Active Beast)

Rain Matrix 1
05-27-2016, 10:57 PM
shit I'll get rid of my bullshit demigod title for this, lemme go see if I can do it on my own or if a mod has to.

Someone finally does something(in thjs case, me) and u niggas jump up amd take credkt for.it

Glory hounds man .... eths the knight in shining armour. "Oh idc about the credit , im just gonna take ur ideas and pass em.off as me own"

Rain is a spark in the dark. A sprout in otherwise barron land. Lb is in a drought , and rain came to the rescue

U know what im batman. Im not the hero u deserve , im the hero u need me to be

That 2 faced nigga eth is harvey .... (no pun intended but i liked how that worked out tbh)

---------- Post added at 10:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:56 PM ----------

Yo i quoted babylon for no reason

Hah if anything that was directed at eth

EtH
05-28-2016, 05:59 AM
Word. Titles were being handed out for anything all 2012-2015..

"Logged in today? Here's a title" (Active Beast)

I find this ironic.

http://www.letsbeef.com/forums/showthread.php?t=140027&highlight=staff

The interview where Punk thinks that if everyone has a usertitle it's more incentive to stick around...plus me convincing him otherwise with the exact shit I posted in this thread haha.

Insuppressible
05-28-2016, 07:01 AM
i said this a couple of years ago..

it looks like you're trying to appeal to pinky and the brain

the flames are stupid.. make them exclusive again, literally

MaCc Da G0D
05-28-2016, 07:50 AM
Agreed. No doubt, I've Earned this 'Hall Of Fame: Cheater' Name Sake But I Rather Be Banned for my 6months than Wear this Shit Around. Its throwing off ANY KIND OF pivotally Honest Votes That LB has Left. Plus If InDeserve this Title its a BUNCH OF OTHERS THAT SHOULD DON THE SAME TITLE!! But I'm Down For Ridding All user titles. One of the Best Improvements that I've seen Suggested..

Manhattan
05-28-2016, 10:33 AM
LMAO Ya obviously Macc is down w/ the idea so that he can get his hall of shame title removed.

lllllllllllll
05-28-2016, 11:24 AM
I find this ironic.

The interview where Punk thinks that if everyone has a usertitle it's more incentive to stick around...plus me convincing him otherwise with the exact shit I posted in this thread haha.

It's been years. Back then I just wanted a usertitle.

lol Manhattan

Rain Matrix 1
05-28-2016, 11:36 AM
I find this ironic.

I find it ironic your "the man with a plan" .. MY plan

Manhattan
05-28-2016, 11:54 AM
Honestly though...I get where ya'll are coming from...however, how the fuck is getting rid of usertitles going to help attract more members?

Rain Matrix 1
05-28-2016, 12:00 PM
It isnt. Its gonna add prestige to them

Whos gonna brag about something that everybody has?

U need to hit the members dopamine. Their "reward system" ... know what i mean?

Lb isnt rewarding in any way. I battle , i win or lose... so what

---------- Post added at 12:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:00 PM ----------

Uneth paying attention so he can say this later

EtH
05-28-2016, 12:37 PM
It's been years. Back then I just wanted a usertitle.

lol Manhattan

Lmao fair enough.

Manhattan, I dunno if these were around when you were here but there was a time when mods and GC winners were the only people with usertitles (outside of some forgotten 2006 people). When you saw someone with a GC title, you fucking knew they were good. That meant something. Outside of Marvel / SplenDiD, every champ was essentially considered as good as it gets. Guys like TopNotch, Askari and NawkOut could never be the best because they didn't have that title under their name.

Now, everyone has these titles. Your name is a different colour just being a decent voter. It used to have a really clear structure and it worked.

Babylon
05-28-2016, 01:56 PM
Someone finally does something(in thjs case, me) and u niggas jump up amd take credkt for.it

Glory hounds man .... eths the knight in shining armour. "Oh idc about the credit , im just gonna take ur ideas and pass em.off as me own"

Rain is a spark in the dark. A sprout in otherwise barron land. Lb is in a drought , and rain came to the rescue

U know what im batman. Im not the hero u deserve , im the hero u need me to be

That 2 faced nigga eth is harvey .... (no pun intended but i liked how that worked out tbh)

---------- Post added at 10:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:56 PM ----------

Yo i quoted babylon for no reason

Hah if anything that was directed at eth

shit I don't really mind who its coming from as long as something that can lead to actual progression is being brought to the table. I'd shake Rohaans hand and hug the dirty little fucker if he came up with something that could actually impact this shit hole.

So keep being batman, fuck it. I'm not gonna discourage you from anything lol

Rican
05-28-2016, 02:05 PM
lol at macc popping up

Babylon
05-28-2016, 02:51 PM
Papi about macc shit is ironic as fuck. Though to me there's a modicum of truth to it, you've got to weigh the punishments to the external negatives that the punishments bring here. If we just ban cheaters and put an icon on their page they either get concurrently banned and can't come back as they continue to cheat, or they get reformed and become better members through the process. Exceptions to every rule sure, but that's generally how it goes I believe.

Though, if you put a big negative affirmation that the person behind these bars has a higher chance of perhaps being a corrupt / manipulative / lazy piece of shit when something as simple in comparison to that as SWAYING in the comments has ALREADY been banned for years, it's not hard to see why one could assert that it could play into a certain percentage of his votes being swayed a certain way.

Cheaters deserve punishment, but should that extend to affecting every battle they do from now on? Maybe so, this is my perspective though.
I was a fucking biter when I started this website out, it took me like a year of being extremely active after that to get whichever admin who did it to take me off of the old hall of shame or whatever. I'm fairly sure that wasn't supposed to happen too lmao so for the sake of preserving that realm of the site id happily take that hall of shame: biter icon on my profile again, but to put a title on my shit saying biter would be ridiculous after the progression I've had just as a fucking human and in affecting letsbeef from when I was shitty enough to bite.

EtH
05-28-2016, 02:54 PM
Yeah I dont like the HOS titles either.

Rain Matrix 1
05-28-2016, 03:00 PM
I Bit a battle a couple days ago and it just got deleted

Idk what yall problems is

ILLoKWENT
05-28-2016, 09:43 PM
I Bit a battle a couple days ago and it just got deleted

Idk what yall problems islol.. see what happens if you pull a stunt like that again..

MaCc Da G0D
05-29-2016, 03:08 AM
Papi about macc shit is ironic as fuck. Though to me there's a modicum of truth to it, you've got to weigh the punishments to the external negatives that the punishments bring here. If we just ban cheaters and put an icon on their page they either get concurrently banned and can't come back as they continue to cheat, or they get reformed and become better members through the process. Exceptions to every rule sure, but that's generally how it goes I believe.

Though, if you put a big negative affirmation that the person behind these bars has a higher chance of perhaps being a corrupt / manipulative / lazy piece of shit when something as simple in comparison to that as SWAYING in the comments has ALREADY been banned for years, it's not hard to see why one could assert that it could play into a certain percentage of his votes being swayed a certain way.

Cheaters deserve punishment, but should that extend to affecting every battle they do from now on? Maybe so, this is my perspective though.
I was a fucking biter when I started this website out, it took me like a year of being extremely active after that to get whichever admin who did it to take me off of the old hall of shame or whatever. I'm fairly sure that wasn't supposed to happen too lmao so for the sake of preserving that realm of the site id happily take that hall of shame: biter icon on my profile again, but to put a title on my shit saying biter would be ridiculous after the progression I've had just as a fucking human and in affecting letsbeef from when I was shitty enough to bite.

*Wipes Away A Tear*

Bab we Never Been Close Or Even Friendly to say the least, But TBH that was prolly The Only Time In LB HISTORY than Anyone Has Said Anything In the Defense of 'MaCc'. I appreciate it whether you Are Actually in Defense for me Or Not.

...They Can Call Me WhaCc, Overrated Etc Etc but NO ONE CAN HONESTLY DENY that I Am The Most Active Member On LB (battlewise) and Every Open That I Drop Is Either Decent Or Dope. I Put Work Into My Verses.

PS. I NEVER BIT in my Life...Recycle Maybe, But Bite? No. Wayyy to Creative for that. ✌🖕

lllllllllllll
05-29-2016, 10:05 AM
This nigga gay yo

Rain Matrix 1
05-29-2016, 10:31 AM
Punk u were always kind of a fruit too

Rican
05-29-2016, 01:17 PM
now

lets be smart

Manhattan
06-02-2016, 03:36 PM
*Wipes Away A Tear*

Bab we Never Been Close Or Even Friendly to say the least, But TBH that was prolly The Only Time In LB HISTORY than Anyone Has Said Anything In the Defense of 'MaCc'. I appreciate it whether you Are Actually in Defense for me Or Not.

...They Can Call Me WhaCc, Overrated Etc Etc but NO ONE CAN HONESTLY DENY that I Am The Most Active Member On LB (battlewise) and Every Open That I Drop Is Either Decent Or Dope. I Put Work Into My Verses.

PS. I NEVER BIT in my Life...Recycle Maybe, But Bite? No. Wayyy to Creative for that. ✌🖕

The irony of calling yourself too creative for biting...but yet you admit to recycling entire verses...real creative

MaCc Da G0D
06-08-2016, 03:33 AM
...Nigga Don't Reach For Statement To Mean More than It Was Meant To. I Recycled my Own Shit a Few times For Quick battles, wrong, but yet and Still 'MY OWN BARS' bitch Nigga So please take a seat. I'm right at 1000 Wins Nigga So My Creativity Should DEF. Not Be Up For Question. suck my dick nigga, u washed up Any way hahahah. #Next?

lllllllllllll
06-08-2016, 11:26 AM
Stop it, boy

Manhattan
06-08-2016, 12:23 PM
...Nigga Don't Reach For Statement To Mean More than It Was Meant To. I Recycled my Own Shit a Few times For Quick battles, wrong, but yet and Still 'MY OWN BARS' bitch Nigga So please take a seat. I'm right at 1000 Wins Nigga So My Creativity Should DEF. Not Be Up For Question. suck my dick nigga, u washed up Any way hahahah. #Next?

I just found it pretty fucking hilarious that you contradict yourself w/ that previous statement. "I'm too creative to bite....ya I been caught recycling whole verses though". That's like being an author and bragging about how good your books are...but when someone says wait a second...I'm pretty sure you plagiarized one of your books. You go, nah I'm too creative for that...I just used the exact chapters from my last book. I've got like 1000 so it shouldn't really matter. You stupid, uncreative, recycling faggot.

It's actually embarrassing that you have over 1400 battles and still are complete shit. The fact that you have that many battles...and they all are garbage...shows how uncreative you are.

I'm washed up? I've bodied you 2x w/ ease and w/ keystyle from when I used to suck. I haven't lost a battle in over 2 years...so next time come w/ factual information, or don't say shit. Now run along and go post 928484947 opens that are all equally dog shit

EtH
06-08-2016, 07:03 PM
Manny's washed up for sure though. That's why he's ducking War Chief Keif.

Nicholas
02-17-2017, 06:47 AM
Bumping this thread. At the very least we should ditch all green titles.

Celsius
02-17-2017, 12:46 PM
HOF and GC should be the only permanent. as well as LBT king because that shits way harder to win than a GC

Nicholas
02-17-2017, 12:49 PM
HOF and GC should be the only permanent. as well as LBT king because that shits way harder to win than a GC

I could agree with that, make the orange titles their own awards. Last time I was active I desperately wanted to revamp the award system. This could be a good alternative to tons of usertitles.

Subreal
02-17-2017, 10:07 PM

easy to say when you got no titles :)

Celsius
02-17-2017, 10:20 PM
easy to say when you got no titles :)

I've only been in 2 tourneys

Thug Killaa
02-17-2017, 10:24 PM
Honestly Cel is HOF status

Subreal
02-18-2017, 10:21 AM
Honestly Cel is HOF status

Nah. he is good sometimes but doesn't consistently win against even middleweights enough. He still takes L's from them. *cough* Rant

Manhattan
02-18-2017, 10:26 AM
No one gives a fuck about awards though tbh. I crafted some of my best verses for the concept tournament. I did that because I wanted a title, and the incentive for winning, was a title. If someone had told me it was just for an award...I probably wouldn't have even entered.

Do whatever you want with the green and other titles. If it's orange or blue...it should stay.

Student
02-19-2017, 08:50 PM
I thought all green titles were taken away, who brought them back?

<--Creative Genius?

Nicholas
02-19-2017, 08:54 PM
No one gives a fuck about awards though tbh. I crafted some of my best verses for the concept tournament. I did that because I wanted a title, and the incentive for winning, was a title. If someone had told me it was just for an award...I probably wouldn't have even entered.

Do whatever you want with the green and other titles. If it's orange or blue...it should stay.

That's the problem. They mean nothing at the moment. I've just sent a large PM to X detailing how I think we could instil value in them. Hopefully I get the go-ahead on some of these ideas. If you're interested I'll forward it to you.

I thought all green titles were taken away, who brought them back?

<--Creative Genius?

I don't know I just noticed Manhattans.

EtH
02-19-2017, 09:03 PM
Titles are defined by their worth, not their method.

I was as proud of my Brick City award/medal as I am my Lyrical Battle Groundz belt, my Netcees "achievements" addition or had I actually ever won one, an LB usertitle.

Awards should be completely scrapped and revamped. Don't have one under everyone's name. Have the important ones under people's names.

Student
02-19-2017, 09:13 PM
Titles are defined by their worth, not their method.

I was as proud of my Brick City award/medal as I am my Lyrical Battle Groundz belt, my Netcees "achievements" addition or had I actually ever won one, an LB usertitle.

Awards should be completely scrapped and revamped. Don't have one under everyone's name. Have the important ones under people's names.

Fuck that, you know I long I spent fixing those? Jesus, I could've learned another language or been halfway decent at Ruby or something