PDA

View Full Version : Indicta got robbed of the audio GC

lllllllllllll
05-16-2016, 04:32 AM
Indica***** lol (This is why I should've called da nigga Bleu)

Real shit. Row got bodied clearly, but all of a sudden this nigga win from random niggas that don't know what a GC is votes?

I found it odd that Indonesia voted on that battle after being absent for MONTHS. You had to be begging niggas on IM. This shit is getting out of hand.

Someone gotta stop his madness. With him begging/purchasing votes via PayPal and western union, he'll be a 5x Grand Champion in no time.

M-Rock
05-16-2016, 09:45 AM
Shiznit, ferno and a couple others had their comments removed, I'm just wondering if their votes still counted.

When did it become lb law that votes have to be 100% concealed With no type of expo? I've had plenty of tourney votes on my battles where the person left an expo but who they voted for wasn't clear cut

lllllllllllll
05-16-2016, 10:02 AM
Only in tournaments, people leave that concealed vote bullshit as if it's a fair. It was never cool tbh. It's Pure laziness. S/o to those who actually leave expos.

EtH
05-16-2016, 10:41 AM
It was never an LB rule that you can't say who you voted for. "I think Steve smashed Mark in every area" is fine. It was just that some people (ahem, like me) started voting a new way and luckily it caught on.

Shodan
05-16-2016, 10:43 AM
ILLoKWENT recently introduced a rule requiring all expos to be "Fair's in" or the like.

Dimethyltryptamine
05-16-2016, 11:41 AM
I really wanted to comment on this thread.

ILLoKWENT
05-16-2016, 12:12 PM
ILLoKWENT recently introduced a rule requiring all expos to be "Fair's in" or the like.

it was initially a practice to drop zero sway votes only in tourney battles, especially on the mod side.it was more allowed due to the magnitude of it being a contest.. but if consensus wants to have the option to leave a vague /non sway expo ,then its fine by us... figured id make it easy on yall only in tourneys..

Celsius
05-16-2016, 12:48 PM
Indicas verse was hard to hear..had to blast my speakers, which may or may not have cost him the battle. That being said..there was some iffy stuff going on behind the scenes, like the voting power changes and many of the voters have not logged in since the day they voted(i counted 7)which could be due to the inactivity level in general.

anywho..congrats to Row.

Insuppressible
05-16-2016, 06:53 PM
why the fuck did that tourney go on in the first place

J u s T C
05-18-2016, 04:31 AM
Another black mark on the site.

Rain Matrix 1
05-18-2016, 06:20 PM
Indica***** lol (This is why I should've called da nigga Bleu)

Real shit. Row got bodied clearly, but all of a sudden this nigga win from random niggas that don't know what a GC is votes?

I found it odd that Indonesia voted on that battle after being absent for MONTHS. You had to be begging niggas on IM. This shit is getting out of hand.

Someone gotta stop his madness. With him begging/purchasing votes via PayPal and western union, he'll be a 5x Grand Champion in no time.

Exactly what I think yo. Row spits a bunch of played out concepts and beats me by 80%. I'm getting 3s and 4s and shit lol ... and niggas bitch at me when I give them an 8. ILLiciT blocking me

Shit is a popularity contest ... nobody wants to vote against a red name

Letum
05-18-2016, 08:50 PM
Truth all up in this thread tho.