PDA

View Full Version : The fuck is wrong w/ this site

Rain Matrix 1
05-05-2016, 04:09 PM
So I'm trying to get some credits , so I can maybe post some battles and bring a little life back to the site. And I get this shit:

"Improbable rating found - did you try messing with the code? Moderators alerted."

So you're making it harder for us to rate shit and post battles? Yo seriously who runs this site this shit is a mess

Honestly I have to ask , is it your plan to kill lb ? My word it's that or your a retard Cause Every decision made around here is flat out retarded

I'm about to bounce I wanted to make a comeback after 4+ years but I don't see any way the site could get healthy again. Lb was dope before , if it ain't broke don't fix it

---------- Post added at 04:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:05 PM ----------

Moderators alerted ? I got cops after me. fuck your moderaters

---------- Post added at 04:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:07 PM ----------

I guess I'm just mad cause the wack niggas are in power

Shodan
05-05-2016, 04:29 PM
lol, they did this because I found a way to give arbitrary ratings to shit (like giving a 666 to one of babylon's cyphers). Apparently whoever fixed it had no clue what they were doing

Babylon
05-05-2016, 07:23 PM
"i got cops after me. fuck your moderators"

shits hilarious. but yeah i guess they didnt fix that too well lmao

Supsie
05-06-2016, 05:10 AM
http://i.imgur.com/uY0c6O8.gif

Babylon

Supsie
05-06-2016, 05:11 AM

Blunt Rapper

Rain Matrix 1
05-06-2016, 12:50 PM
I make straight up criticism to fix the site and they call me a troll lol

Ayo Row I post a comment on our battle , something like

"I'm getting 3s and 4s lol damn , it doesn't get much worse than me eh"

U delete that but you leave the votes there lol bro IDC about a win on lb,. it's why I always go first and half-ass my verses , fuck it the votes are rigged anyway. u niggas always wanna go second and get the upper hand , nobody wants to send I think that's why this site is in a decline. U can't have a battle without 1 nigga willing to step up

We need a leader not a follower , fuck the establishment

---------- Post added at 12:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:34 PM ----------

Yo if I bitch enough maybe I'll get what I want, it sure works when niggers and women do it

Lol serious

Babylon
05-06-2016, 01:43 PM
preach
blind battles need to come back, or an option to where the fuck you're sending bars to can't see your bars.

Oh wait never mind that would take actual work from an admin for more than 8 minutes my bad g.

Rain Matrix 1
05-06-2016, 02:02 PM
Yo if the admins don't care about the site, how can they expect the members to?

U put self conscious niggas like row in power , and Shit crumbles. We need a leader ,not another follower

U "won't respond to my petty forum shit" lol yeah that's what we need in a leader. The sites dying and you ignore the remaining members

Yo the admins are the only ones that can fix this shit and they refuse to. We need to make Lb great again

lllllllllllll
05-06-2016, 09:52 PM
and Rows comment (he deleted it) is the unprofessional response that leaves the site dead.

This shit getting out of hand LOL wtf man.

Joe MuGGz
05-07-2016, 08:21 AM
We put certain people in positions for multiple reasons:

The person flatout deserves it
To lighten the workload for the admin

We are aware of the concerns.. Lets all play our parts and if it doesnt concern their "part" then mind your business... simple.

Rain Matrix 1
05-07-2016, 02:27 PM
Yo how isn't this shit my business? Everything I've said effects me when im on here otherwise I wouldn't give a fuck

Don't blame me your site sucks , blame yourself. Lighten the workload? In other words your lazy AF and ull give any nigga power if it means less work for u

I'm telling u how to fix the site. Ignoring the remaining members isn't Getting u anywhere nigga , if we go then your moderating an empty site.

---------- Post added at 02:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:25 PM ----------

Sup w/ all your custom titles lol a bunch of fancy lettering with no meaning behind it

Fuck the establishment . where's x and v at? Or even pugs & mindless ... Those niggas knew how to run a site

FreezyCT
05-07-2016, 09:32 PM
they holding you back cuz you black

05-08-2016, 11:21 AM
an easier question 2 answer would be whats rite with this site?

Rain Matrix 1
05-08-2016, 01:49 PM
Lol Row deleting his posts. Word , dissolve yourself of this situation like it doesn't concern you

This shit requires immediate action and these niggas is hesitating to push the button. We need a nigga that'll act

Killa Conceptz
05-08-2016, 03:58 PM
STR8 THA FUCK UP

lllllllllllll
05-08-2016, 04:41 PM
Lol Row deleting his posts. Word , dissolve yourself of this situation like it doesn't concern you

This shit requires immediate action and these niggas is hesitating to push the button. We need a nigga that'll act

We'll never get that

Killa Conceptz
05-08-2016, 06:57 PM
Hahaha

Student
05-10-2016, 04:42 PM
Yeah....my bad that was me. Back when I was trying to actually help and squash a loophole bug, snitched on Babylon and Psuedo said he fixed it but it's been broken ever since. I think it worked for a day though. It's only on cyphers though (last time I checked) so only keyboard song writers (this guy included) are affected.

EtH
05-16-2016, 11:57 PM
We put certain people in positions for multiple reasons:

The person flatout deserves it
To lighten the workload for the admin

We are aware of the concerns.. Lets all play our parts and if it doesnt concern their "part" then mind your business... simple.

Lmfao at this. The fuck have you ever done for LB? You basically are in any position because you're mates with Pugz. Oh, right, you're involved with the live battling right? Cool, quickly link me to all the active battlers who joined LB as a result of the live battling. Don't worry, I'll wait.

Right now, LB's only purpose is to serve as a branding for Pugz or Muggz to pretend they are legit promoters in live battles. They aren't putting in any work to Letsbeef.com. Everyone on the site hates what's happening and the activity alone is absolutely abysmal and gets worse every day. But you guys just slap a logo onto your shady events (s/o Real Talk, the biggest battler you guys even got involved with) and pretend that it makes you guys Organikk and Eurgh.

When you guys stopped putting the website first, the website died. Funny how that worked out eh?

lllllllllllll
05-17-2016, 08:45 AM
LB was bigger as a site than the whole Live battling thing. We should've kept it to just hosting events for LB only but all we did was help LA BATTLEGROUNDS out. Stricc vs B Dot, dot vs Fiji, all seen as LA BATTLEGROUND battles. We're certainly not getting the credit we deserve especially if we're helping another UNDERGROUND battle league get its foot in the door. That was our first mistake.

We just couldn't do it on our own.

EtH
05-17-2016, 02:56 PM
Live battling was a bad idea in the first place. When your business isn't meeting it's goals, you don't plan an expansion. LB was losing members, failing to bring in new recruits and had several glitches when Pugz wanted to be Organik. Now look at it.

Rain Matrix 1
05-17-2016, 03:51 PM
Live battling i Never even checked that shit out , still don't even know what it is exactly. I know it's not helping the site tho

Who the fuck is joe muggz anyway

---------- Post added at 03:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:50 PM ----------

Where's x and v at , we need those niggas , not these niggas

Insuppressible
05-18-2016, 06:03 AM
there are more mods than active members

there were 2 active mods when 100 people where active..

sure it's all relative, but do the math....what logic is that?

there should be 2 mods now, nuff said