PDA

View Full Version : BORO IS A BITER/SWAGGER JACKER

Godbody
03-19-2016, 04:17 PM
this nigga...

BORO'S sicker than sick - YouTube

the original version:

Benefit-So Sick - YouTube

not only did dude steal Benefit's entire flow...dude stole some of the lines and flipped em...i'll give ALL-BORO credit though...i'd say 25% of his shit is original...but 75% swagger jacked/bit shit is still swagger jacked/bit shit

Benefit: (16 seconds into the video) "I walk around the underground as a powerful thunder sound, wearing the low-down, pro-found, lyrical wonder crown"

BORO: (23 seconds into the video) "I walk around the industry as a powerful imagery, rockin the flow key? trophy spittin intensity"

Benefit:

Advanced listening wrestlin' with pressure expressions
And steppin' in as a special specimen fresher than freshman
Obvious overdosage coasted it over oceans
With explosive posters flyer than your promotional posters

BORO:

Heat meltin and swelterin murkery(?) ascension & wreckin hymns with a vengeance rested in mesculine(?) methods
Obvious that I'm potent, chosen for overdosin
Sniffin coke and soda deeper than your promotional focus

half the shit BORO says doesn't even make sense...but damn my nigga...u been listening to too much Drake...or Quentin Miller...this shit lame and your verse was cheeks considering most of it didnt make sense..

there's more than what i quoted...he kept it up for a while...but im not gonna quote every example...just listen to Benefit's version...i'd say the last minute sounded more original...still, coulda bit/swagger jacked it from another song or rapper.

EtH
03-19-2016, 04:28 PM
...Don't you have to use the lines they used to be a biter?

Godbody
03-19-2016, 04:42 PM
That's why the title says Swagger jacker

He did use the skillfully killing willfully part though..isnt that biting? Unless it's a magical coincidence and every rapper at some point in their career strings together those 3 words

EtH
03-19-2016, 05:08 PM
The title also says he's a biter.

lllllllllllll
03-19-2016, 06:33 PM
Al-Borrow lol

Celsius
03-19-2016, 07:05 PM
Al-Borrow lol

done.

NatsHubby
03-19-2016, 07:16 PM
Al-Borrow lol

https://38.media.tumblr.com/9659a68a08071dcbfaf84a73e9e74bea/tumblr_inline_nb7rsveXkj1rbpzwe.gif

EtH
03-19-2016, 07:22 PM
/Thread

Godbody
03-19-2016, 08:59 PM
lmfao

I'm dead right now

ALL-BORO
03-20-2016, 08:52 PM
Congratulations fraudbody.......you managed to expose nothin.........but thats whut dumb ass niggas who dream of skill do.......ya trash......

---------- Post added at 08:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:48 PM ----------

And oh yea....murkery?=mercury. ....vested in......and emotional focus.....fix ya ears cornball

NatsHubby
03-20-2016, 09:12 PM
Congratulations fraudbody.......you managed to expose nothin.........but thats whut dumb ass niggas who dream of skill do.......ya trash.....l

he did expose you for stealing his flow and certain dangerously similar ideas you nugget.

Godbody
03-20-2016, 11:38 PM
Congratulations fraudbody.......you managed to expose nothin.........but thats whut dumb ass niggas who dream of skill do.......ya trash......

---------- Post added at 08:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:48 PM ----------

And oh yea....murkery?=mercury. ....vested in......and emotional focus.....fix ya ears cornball

I exposed nothing? u swagger jacked an entire nigga's flow without even paying homage...its one thing to use a few bars to pay homage...a lot of rappers do that...but swagger jackin a flow and using a thesaurus or some shit to put your words in place of his?

its not even like u gave Benefit props and said this shit was inspired by him

suck it easy...ur wack and u could never fuck with me a day in ya life in a battle..u know this Borrow...cut the shenanigans out..you know how I got these fireballs B

Rican
03-21-2016, 12:51 AM
lmfao close thread tho

ALL-BORO
03-21-2016, 08:08 AM
Fraudbody i aint swagga jack shit ........what i did genius was pay homage to one of my favorite lyricists who is highly underrated. .....hence the name sicker than sick........i was gonna put so sick remix but i found that to be a bit corny. ....benefit is well know internationally so biting/ jacking is not in the recipe.......and as far as ya little fireballs they mean nothing.....you dont want it with me....you aint even have the heart to show up at the first live event in NYC. .....i was there tho.....and you was talkin alotta shit too before the event took place....and doing an emulation to an emcee the way i did it.....took immense skill which is something you dont have.....if you really feel that hurt about it we could always set up a live battle say a couple weeks from now.....i would love to embarrass you in person this way if you feelin like you big.....you could demonstrate. ...you let me know.....since ya mouth all loose n shit

Godbody
03-21-2016, 10:30 AM
Fraudbody i aint swagga jack shit ........what i did genius was pay homage to one of my favorite lyricists who is highly underrated. .....hence the name sicker than sick........i was gonna put so sick remix but i found that to be a bit corny. ....benefit is well know internationally so biting/ jacking is not in the recipe.......and as far as ya little fireballs they mean nothing.....you dont want it with me....you aint even have the heart to show up at the first live event in NYC. .....i was there tho.....and you was talkin alotta shit too before the event took place....and doing an emulation to an emcee the way i did it.....took immense skill which is something you dont have.....if you really feel that hurt about it we could always set up a live battle say a couple weeks from now.....i would love to embarrass you in person this way if you feelin like you big.....you could demonstrate. ...you let me know.....since ya mouth all loose n shit

i aint have the heart to show up? you're the dumbass showin love to a site that aint doin nothing for you fam...the last update on this site was what, '06? ..its not about not havin the heart...its about you being a simp ass nigga and bending over backwards for a movement that fucked you in the ass lol

again you aint give Benefit his props...and no he's not well known, your video got an entire page of responses with nobody noticing what you did until I commented on the 2nd page...foh.

It doesn't take skill to cookie cut someone's verse and replace it with yours...probably took you days to put that wack shit together too..

"I walk around the underground as a powerful thunder sound, wearing the low-down profound lyrical wonder crown"

"I walk around ya mother's house you as quiet as a fuckin mouse, smack her, the ho-loud go-down fingers all up her blouse"

copy paste
copy paste
copy paste
copy paste

thats all you did

your dumbass got stuck at the skillfully killing willfully part...how you got skill and you couldnt replace that part?

& the fuck would I live battle you for? with what organization? some corny ass nigga with a bullshit camera to look like a fucking loser in a basement like Dysfunctional?(no disrespect)... you're a corny ass nigga. you're like 30 and you look like a fucking bum. you're the walking definition of a loser. i can teach you how to become poppin.

EtH
03-21-2016, 10:42 AM
Remember when Wax created a song which was based on another rap group's song and named it very similar, yet didn't actually credit the original song anywhere in the song, song title or song description even though he even "swagger jacked" the song's into at the beginning?

CM PRESENTS: Wax: 2010 til Infinity - YouTube

Godbody
03-21-2016, 11:04 AM
EtH you seem to be very confused as to what's going on here..even though I explained it 100 times

Drake stole bars from Ma$e before...but it was only a few bars and everyone knew they were from Ma$e

He even stole some lines from Playa's Club..again 2-3 lines

Wax's 2010 til Infinity sounded NOTHING like the original...All he did was take the intro..

He didn't FORMAT his bars after the original version

what BORROW did was this

Benefit: "I walk around the underground as a powerful thunder sound, rockin the low down pro found lyrical wonder crown"

Boro: "I walk around the _____ as a powerful _____ rockin the ______ spittin intensity"

which isn't a big deal if he just did it for that bar, right?

he did it for 3 minutes. formatted almost his entire shit after Benefit's version and even kept a lot of the words the same.

there's no argument you can win here. Listen to both versions. The facts are the facts.

ALL-BORO
03-21-2016, 12:53 PM
fuck ya fake ass facts you scary ass nigga....you fruntin

lllllllllllll
03-21-2016, 01:09 PM
"With ciroc in her system, ain't no tellin will I fuck or I diss em, that's what they be yellin
I'ma pimp by blood, not relation, I don't chase em.. I replace em.. Hannhn!" - French

Everyone knew that was Inspired by Jay-Z..

M-Rock
03-21-2016, 01:29 PM
"With ciroc in her system, ain't no tellin will I fuck or I diss em, that's what they be yellin
I'ma pimp by blood, not relation, I don't chase em.. I replace em.. Hannhn!" - French

Everyone knew that was Inspired by Jay-Z.. lol jay took those lines from biggie

Pugz
03-21-2016, 02:54 PM
I can set up Boro vs godbody.. gimmie the word..

lllllllllllll
03-21-2016, 03:17 PM
lol jay took those lines from biggie

Oh sheeit I ain't een kno

Godbody
03-21-2016, 05:13 PM
Yeah Jay did take those lines from BIG

BORO u trash stop crying and acting like u didn't get caught

Like Punk was saying everyone knew those lines were from Jay

Nobody knew your 3 minutes of content was from Benefit...and u didn't even give Benefit his props. Calling it Sicker than Sick isn't props fam. Just admit what u did

ALL-BORO
03-21-2016, 07:50 PM
No nigga.......they knew.....its hard not to and admit what that im nice.....ok i'll admit that. ....Pugz im wit it and fa no money.......but i doubt that fraudbody will accept......for a nigga who be bad mouthin letsbeef you sure seem to be on it alot fuckin fraud

NatsHubby
03-21-2016, 08:11 PM
The Amazing Live Lyricist Beating On Random Opponents

Godbody
03-22-2016, 03:02 PM
No nigga.......they knew.....its hard not to and admit what that im nice.....ok i'll admit that. ....Pugz im wit it and fa no money.......but i doubt that fraudbody will accept......for a nigga who be bad mouthin letsbeef you sure seem to be on it alot fuckin fraud

i dont badmouth LB...i bad mouth the ppl in power to make moves that dont make moves happen...i been fuckin with LB longer than u knew what LB even was

and LOL..im not scared 2 live battle u. its just i dont get shit out of a live battle. why bend over backwards wasting time, resources, and effort (writing and memorizing verses) when im not even compensated for it? this battle shit might be your life cuz ur a dusty Bronx nigga...but this shit is just a hobby for me.

i'll battle on my time when i want...on that note u can send something and i'll reply when i reply

but ur trash tho

Dirty Work
03-23-2016, 02:22 PM
Reminds me of that game Madlibs lol...
http://cdn.rainbowresource.netdna-cdn.com/products/032812i1.jpg

Godbody
02-09-2017, 12:55 PM
Rant

lol

Rant
02-09-2017, 01:04 PM
Top kek.

Who changed his name, though? That's golden.

NOBLE
02-09-2017, 03:29 PM
He changed his own name.

Rant
02-09-2017, 03:33 PM
Oh wow. Lmfao.

Student
02-10-2017, 01:55 AM
You missed a "t" Biter you're bitter :D

Phil Banks
02-10-2017, 06:02 AM
damn boro i know u not goin out like thay

Rican
02-10-2017, 08:11 PM
awwwww

MaCc Da G0D
02-10-2017, 09:02 PM
Pwaahahahah!!!! And this Is who Yall Chose To Be Hall Of Fame??? The Fuckery. One Day Folks Gone Respect My Hustle And ima get That hall Of Fame. #TheGod

EtH
02-10-2017, 09:09 PM
Pwaahahahah!!!! And this Is who Yall Chose To Be Hall Of Fame??? The Fuckery. One Day Folks Gone Respect My Hustle And ima get That hall Of Fame. #TheGod

You surely aren't making this your goal are you?

Nicholas
02-11-2017, 05:45 AM

Re-focus on quality and not quantity.

J u s T C
02-11-2017, 08:39 AM
I don't even get along with boro but this is obv a homage. You're reaching.

Thug Killaa
02-11-2017, 08:43 AM
I don't even get along with boro but this is obv a homage. You're reaching.

This is a clear style jacking case, not a homage, you homo

J u s T C
02-11-2017, 08:53 AM
If u say so m8

MaCc Da G0D
02-13-2017, 06:44 AM
You surely aren't making this your goal are you?

So Is this To say You Think You will Be HOF before I ...?

I Just wanna be clear.

EtH
02-13-2017, 08:58 AM
So Is this To say You Think You will Be HOF before I ...?

I Just wanna be clear.

Ive already received two nominations, been a patriarch and have a HOF crew. Hiw about you?