PDA

View Full Version : The Flash Series

lllllllllllll
03-14-2016, 05:08 PM
Anybody watching/ keeping up with it? Shits hella interesting as hell.

Manhattan
03-14-2016, 05:10 PM
Can't lie...I watched 5 minutes of an episode and was like nahhhhhhhh fuck outta here w/ that shit lol. Maybe I should give a full episode a chance

EtH
03-14-2016, 07:23 PM
I started with Marvel. Agents of Shield turned from a glossy typical cheesy TV show into actually having a shit load of substance. Agent Carter is alright I guess and Daredevil / Jessica Jones were brilliant, gritty and loads of action.

Then I tried to watch Flash...yeah...not for me. Just doesn't have even an ounce of the action, be it fight scenes or shooting and shit, doesn't have any of the adult storylines and really doesn't have any of the actors...it just doesn't measure up to what my mind says is a "good superhero tv show".

lllllllllllll
03-15-2016, 03:19 AM
Wtf that show is nothing but action man. Flash is in his suit whoopin or getting his ass whooped every 5 seconds.

I also started watching Arrow.

EtH
03-15-2016, 11:44 AM
Wtf that show is nothing but action man. Flash is in his suit whoopin or getting his ass whooped every 5 seconds.

I also started watching Arrow.

It's not REALLY action though. Like compare any of the action from Flash to one fight scene from Daredevil and you'll see what I'm talking about.

Godbody
03-16-2016, 10:35 AM
Yeah I'm caught up on Flash...best super hero show on TV...shits on Arrow, Gotham, etc etc.

I heard Agents of Shield was good but I never fucked with it

Flash is fire...you have to bare with them for the first season but towards the end of the 1st season it turns up..and the 2nd season has been fire so far

Arrow is ass compared to Flash btw...i gave up on Arrow after the 2nd season

lllllllllllll
03-16-2016, 10:47 AM
Yeah I'm caught up on Flash...best super hero show on TV...shits on Arrow, Gotham, etc etc.

I heard Agents of Shield was good but I never fucked with it

Flash is fire...you have to bare with them for the first season but towards the end of the 1st season it turns up..and the 2nd season has been fire so far

Arrow is ass compared to Flash btw...i gave up on Arrow after the 2nd season

Seriously though.. And I had to jump in at episode 11 of Season 2 because of Hulu. I started watching season 1 and the story took off. They need to bring the boy Hartley back though. Dude was phenomenal.

Where can I watch the first 10 of season 2?

Godbody
03-16-2016, 11:32 AM
Seriously though.. And I had to jump in at episode 11 of Season 2 because of Hulu. I started watching season 1 and the story took off. They need to bring the boy Hartley back though. Dude was phenomenal.

Where can I watch the first 10 of season 2?

you got an Android? lol

lllllllllllll
03-16-2016, 11:53 AM
you got an Android? lol

Nah iPhone

Godbody
03-16-2016, 12:15 PM
i was gonna say download Showbox. thats how i watch everything

lllllllllllll
03-16-2016, 12:41 PM
I had it on my Note 5. Sold that and bought the 6s Plus

Imma have to torrent those first 10

EtH
03-16-2016, 01:17 PM
"Best superhero show on TV"

*Doesnt watch the most popular superhero show on TV*

haha

Godbody
03-16-2016, 08:54 PM
"Best superhero show on TV"

*Doesnt watch the most popular superhero show on TV*

haha

I dont think AoS is fucking with Flash... i be on some weird shit and I be lookin up the reviews of shows so I can decide if I'll watch it

for example if a show has 3/5 on most websites or like a 6/10 i'll pass for a show that's even slightly better.. 3.5/5 or 7-8/10

so Flash is higher than AoS on RottenTomatoes and TV.com

AoS has it beat on imdb and they're very close in general...im well aware that AoS is up there as far as super hero shows but for some reason i never sat down and watched it

I'm hearing a lot about this show called Billions too...might have to fuck with that

EtH
03-16-2016, 10:51 PM
I dont think AoS is fucking with Flash... i be on some weird shit and I be lookin up the reviews of shows so I can decide if I'll watch it

for example if a show has 3/5 on most websites or like a 6/10 i'll pass for a show that's even slightly better.. 3.5/5 or 7-8/10

so Flash is higher than AoS on RottenTomatoes and TV.com

AoS has it beat on imdb and they're very close in general...im well aware that AoS is up there as far as super hero shows but for some reason i never sat down and watched it

I'm hearing a lot about this show called Billions too...might have to fuck with that

Do you watch Jessica Jones or Daredevil?

AoS is okay. I didn't like it for almost the entire first season. Cheesy shit like "Here's this girl who lives in a van and is a hacker....but she's gorgeous and totally doesn't smell terrible despite the fact she has no shower". But eventually they manage to find their feet and create a really solid world.

Daredevil is the best imo. Wilson Fisk is a cracking bad guy in it and the fight scenes are easily the best of any super hero show.

Jessica Jones is second best, but that's absolutely 100% because David Tennant absolutely nails the bad guy role. He's probably the best bad guy in superhero television or cinema overall.

Agents of Shield is next. It is the perfect compliment to the films and adds scale to everything. We get the ground troops who deal with some serious shit where as when the world is about to end, THAT is when you call in Thor. Agents of Shield is also building up towards it's own Inhumans movie and has been setting it up for a season and a half or something really well. Lots of really well put together individual characters as well as an up coming spin off with two of them.

Then Flash. You guys can like it, but it's WWE compared to WWF. It's a kids show. The guy's lines are so cheesy and it's hard to even power through the opening scenes let alone the actual show. JD's brother from Scrubs is a major player in it despite having that ridiculous non serious actor face. It has some...action...but The Flash compared to Daredevil is a bit like comparing the Daredevil movie to the Avengers movie.

Also, what in the fuck DC? Why do you have two continuously running TV shows that you're not even including in your universe? You have the most recognizable superheros of all time, you have the blueprint completely in front of you in how to make a superhero world...and yet you fail at this shit. Superman Vs Batman will be ass but Suicide Squad should be good.

Godbody
03-18-2016, 09:43 AM
Flash is cheesy as fuck...but it's the truest TV show to the comics and imo action/special effects wise it blows everything else out of the water

you can tell Warner Bros had a nice budget for Flash and they went all out compared to Arrow

as cheesy as it is though i appreciate how they modernize it...like they actually reference pop culture and use current slang sometimes..i remember Cisco said "Bye Felicia" in 1 of the episodes...its cheesy but I appreciate it because they understand who their target audience is and i'm a marketing guy so yea

lllllllllllll
03-18-2016, 10:50 AM
I remember that bye Felicia shit.

Godbody
03-18-2016, 11:37 AM
unrelated but is that rap-ave site in your sig yours? shit looks legit

lllllllllllll
03-18-2016, 03:32 PM
unrelated but is that rap-ave site in your sig yours? shit looks legit

Ya. Just paid for the domain and all the other stuff the other day. Now I gotta get it poppin. Might fuck with google ads and get a few dedicated dudes to advertise. Was just a testing site at first to see what I can come up with.

EtH
03-18-2016, 10:29 PM
Have fun with your "Reverse Flash". Daredevil Season 2 = Daredevil Vs The Punisher. Frank Castle about to fuck shit up.

Godbody
03-19-2016, 09:13 PM
I plan on watching Daredevil season 2 but its just corny honestly..i like the dark tone and i guess I'd rather have it on Netflix than have it censored as shit on a cable network..but action wise, its not fucking with Flash. nothing is imo.....i dont watch Jessica Jones or AoS tho

& word Punk. shit looks legit. if you figure out some clever shit to do with it you can monetize the shit out of it with Adsense or another network like Revcontent

lllllllllllll
03-19-2016, 11:31 PM
Nigga we got Zoom now. Reverse flash is light work. And the way they been switching between 2 different worlds in season 2 was nice. My nigga Cisco finally about to come out and be the truth.

EtH
03-20-2016, 12:28 AM
Lmao Daredevil isn't fucking with Flash in action haha.

I'm a martial arts and action movie fan though. You lads are more Frozen than Die Hard.

Godbody
03-20-2016, 12:47 AM
Flash is shittin on Daredevil fam...its apples to oranges

Daredevil is like Arrow...i love martial arts shit too....i have a Bruce Lee box set and a bunch of old Jackie Chan shits when he's in his late teens and 20's in chinese with English subs...but Daredevil/Arrow is bland and its more hand to hand combat than anything..which is cool cuz its more realistic than flying heroes and villains chucking fireballs...but it makes for very repetitive choreographed fight scenes..Daredevil is like Arrow with a darker tone

U gotta be a fan of the comics to enjoy super hero shows. Marvel is better than D.C. at small screen...but Flash is where D.C. shines.

the special effects from Flash are advanced...as cheesy as it is they got a good team behind that show that knows what they're doing.

EtH
03-20-2016, 05:06 PM
Flash is shittin on Daredevil fam...its apples to oranges

Daredevil is like Arrow...i love martial arts shit too....i have a Bruce Lee box set and a bunch of old Jackie Chan shits when he's in his late teens and 20's in chinese with English subs...but Daredevil/Arrow is bland and its more hand to hand combat than anything..which is cool cuz its more realistic than flying heroes and villains chucking fireballs...but it makes for very repetitive choreographed fight scenes..Daredevil is like Arrow with a darker tone

U gotta be a fan of the comics to enjoy super hero shows. Marvel is better than D.C. at small screen...but Flash is where D.C. shines.

the special effects from Flash are advanced...as cheesy as it is they got a good team behind that show that knows what they're doing.

I'm not into comics (although I briefly have started reading Batman in New 52). But I'm into solid action shows. Flash is a kid's show, Daredevil is a solid action show. That's the difference for me. Add the entire cinematic world behind Daredevil and it's not even close imo.

EtH
03-21-2016, 05:48 PM
Daredevil V.S The Dogs of Hell Biker Gang(AMAZING Hallway Fight Scene)(Season 2 Episode 3) - YouTube

This is on Raid Redemption level of fight scene.